PDA

View Full Version : Hair styles

Rye
11-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Anyone planning to change their hair any time soon? A new color, a new haircut? Anyone?

A few months ago I got a very drastic haircut. I went from reddish-brown long hair to a short black rihanna bob. I'm sick of it now, though, because it's cute, but I can't do ANYTHING with it. So I'm growing my hair out a little longer, and either getting a perm, or getting a curling iron and becoming proficient with it.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/csixox10/sisterhoodofthetravelingpants.jpg

This is what I'm going for, but still black. I adore it! Will look nice with red lipstick. :flounder:

Misfit
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Yes! I need to make a hair appointment and get mine cut, dunno what kind of style I want yet. I always make that decision when I get there and flip through the books. 8-) OH and I need to make Eric one, too. His hair is getting too shaggy o_o

Sergeant Hartman
11-11-2008, 06:01 PM
shave it all off for great justice

Raebus
11-11-2008, 06:05 PM
shave it all off for great justice

Only acceptable manly answer so far.

Momiji
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
I like my hair as it is, but it needs to at least be cut down a bit.

Madame Adequate
11-11-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm shocked that OP did not contain pressure on me!

I was going to get a haircut but I just spent the money for that on Warcraft, so it can grow to my knees afaic.

Rye
11-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I was going to get a haircut but I just spent the money for that on Warcraft, so it can grow to my knees afaic.

:kaoangry:

Peegee
11-11-2008, 06:47 PM

:kaoangry:

Good job Rye! I'll always support a girl's decision to cut her hair, but secretly it breaks my heart.

Long hair will always be win on a girl.

@Milf: I can't imagine you not having long hair. I tried and my brain hurt. Keep your hair. Maybe not as long as down to your knees though.

I just got a hair cut. My hair is typically between 4-5 inches long. No more 6-9 inch long spikes for PG. It's a good thing. I think shorter hair fits my frame better.

Pics? Wait for Chicago.

theundeadhero
11-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm seriously on the line as to whether or not I want to shave my mustache off. I wonder which way I'll fall.

Peegee
11-11-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm seriously on the line as to whether or not I want to shave my mustache off. I wonder which way I'll fall.

You can always grow it back. Pics?

Del Murder
11-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Shave half of it off.

Captain Maxx Power
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM

Get "The Colonel", for great justice;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes5/curly.png

Yeah my hair is long for a guy and easily the longest on my course at Uni, even after I had it cut back a fair amount. I like having long hair because it hides my gigantic bonce but at the same time I'm considering getting it cut back in order to assist with the whole lady situation. If there's one thing I've learned it's that being a guy with long hair is a sure-fire way to turn thems females off.

rubah
11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
I brush it and that's about it. I did get some side bangs cut.

If anyone curls my hair, it typically takes idk a can of hairspray to make them stay. My hair curls how it wants to and is hard to convince otherwise xD

Rantz
11-11-2008, 08:43 PM
I took a hair trimmer yesterday and cut it all down to 13mm length. I feel free.

Goldenboko
11-11-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm just letting it do its thing right now :spin:

Lynx
11-11-2008, 10:00 PM
no but i might get a new hat which defines my hair style anyways different type of hat hair.

Aerith's Knight
11-11-2008, 10:19 PM
MY hair grows several inches every month. I have to cut it short.

But because my haircut usually stays the same, it grows into that anyway. However, I do seem to be getting curls in my bangs >_<

Lawr
11-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Way to put me on the spot.

Nice
11-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I dunno anything about hair styles. I dyed my hair a few times (blue, blonde and brown) and it's back to the original black now. I usually just comb it back and call it that.

I always wanted a mohawk, =/ Nah, nope nvm mohawks have to many damned associations attached to them.

Cz
11-11-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm getting my hair cut this weekend. The style will be stay the same, because it's been the same practically forever. I'll just get it cut short so it can last another six weeks before going all Beatles on me again.

Yar
11-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Although I HATE my hair color, I'm always told how good it is. So, I don't feel like changing it any time (though, I'm not opposed to the idea.)

As far as styling goes, as long as I keep it short, it's manageable. It's thick so I have to use wax versus gel. Or, I can comb it, but I find that to be bland.

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2008, 11:48 PM

Get "The Colonel", for great justice;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes5/curly.png

I second this!

Jess
11-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I went from blonde back to brunette, it was a light brown but then I dyed it a dark brown with a little hint of red in it this weekend.

I'm going to grow it longg again and have it all curlsss~