PDA

View Full Version : Kagero: Deception?

Black Magic Shopkeeper
11-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Just wondering if there's anyone else who has played any of these games by Tecmo: They're called "Deception" (though the most recent one on PS2 is called Trapt) and aren't really popular mostly because of the droopy mood to each installation.

So to anyone who's heard of/played it...
What do you think? :| Is it worth recommendation?

Dignified Pauper
11-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I played the first one, Tecmo's Deception, and loved it. I also have Kagero III, and well, it won't play on my PS2 because my PS2 only reads PS1 discs that are perfect.

Black Magic Shopkeeper
11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Well, that bites that you can't play KDIII on your PS2...Of course I have that same exact problem, with BOTH II and III. -_-; I had to resort to making eboots for my PSP, because they just wouldn't play otherwise.

By the way... There's this one character in Trapt that keeps showing up in the Side Stories (Ch12A and Ch8B as far as I've seen) and he's just...so freaking awesome! I know he either works under Rachel or the King, but that's all. His name shows up as "???" and I haven't gotten to fight him. Has anyone else come across him yet?

Madonna
11-20-2008, 08:38 PM
I have only played the second in the series and I loved it. I bought a copy for my younger brother a few years back so one of us could enjoy it over and over.

Nothing is quite so satisfying as finding and executing a really deadly and well-timed trap combination. Pillars for the final blow!

krissy
11-30-2008, 05:44 AM
yeah it was super creepy back in the day
totally screwed with your morality