PDA

View Full Version : That was the most adorable thing ever.

Goldenboko
11-12-2008, 03:51 AM
I'm getting ready to sleep, so I go to brush my teeth. Turn on the electric tooth brush and "woof!" my dog barks. I walk downstairs and he looks at the door, then at me. I open it. He looks down the stairs, apparently he wants to lay on his pillow. It's pretty dark down there, he looks at me, then looks into the darkness, then looks at me again. I didn't get it at first, I shrug to him while still standing and brushing my teeth. He looks again (only this time more toward the light switch) then at me again. I flip on the light, he gives me a head nudge in thanks, and goes downstairs to lay on his pillow.

My dog is afraid of the dark, I found it very cute :love:

Share stories you found cute, adorable, or anything kinda like mine I suppose.

rubah
11-12-2008, 03:52 AM
hsu was

Awrini
11-12-2008, 03:53 AM
Awww, look at the cute couple go.

Yar
11-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Aww.

This thread reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons where they go to a petting zoo and see progressively cuter sheep

Ouch!
11-12-2008, 04:08 AM
hsu was
End-of-year Ciddies aren't for another more or so, rubah. Campaigning a bit early, aren't you?

rubah
11-12-2008, 04:14 AM
oh it just comes natural 6____________^

also, I remember that episode, yaridovich!
Watching: The Simpsons 705 Lisa the Vegetarian | Watch The Simpsons Online - FREE! (http://watchthesimpsonsonline.com/movie/93-The%20Simpsons%20705%20Lisa%20the%20Vegetarian.html)

qwertysaur
11-12-2008, 04:14 AM
How old is your dog Boko?

Yesterday I was at a friends house and her cats decided that they would be each others pillows. :p

Rye
11-12-2008, 04:21 AM
When Huxley insisted that he walked on the outside of the curb when we walked around in the city and around parking lots and by the highway, because he didn't want the cars to get too close to me and SQUISH ME.

His panic when I'd jay walk and cross streets when cars were coming was really cute too. Darling didn't realize that we do that in New York without even thinking about it. xD

Miriel
11-12-2008, 04:25 AM
Whenever I'm watching Dog Whisperer, and the dogs on the show start growling and stuff, my dog gets into her "attack stance" and barks away at the TV, ready to pounce. I think it's super cute.

Jessweeee♪
11-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Sometimes my cat decides that she won't eat unless she has an audience. My mom kicked her out of the house, so she's an outside kitty now :(

We put her food out on the back patio, then she'll eat for a little bit. Then she'll run around to the front door and meow and cry and sound so sad until someone opens the door. She'll try and get you to follow her to the back yard, so she can eat. After awhile you get bored, go inside, and she goes around front again. She is so cute n.n

Agrias
11-12-2008, 07:40 AM
The way my boyfriend automatically pouts when he sleeps is SO cute! I just wanna smother him with kisses!!!!

Marshall Banana
11-12-2008, 08:14 AM
<ul style="list-style-image:url(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/Emotions/strawberry-1.gif)"><li><a href="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/tobitongue.gif" target="_blank">When I rub Tobi's belly he often does this!</a></li><li>When someone brings home a shopping bag or several shopping bags Tiki will stick her head in all of them, hoping to find a new toy!</li><li>Necronopticous can do a really good impression of Gruffi Gummi; I love it!</li></ul>

MadeOfApples
11-12-2008, 08:27 AM
One day I was sitting at the computer and out of the corner of my eye, I see a upside down shoebox. Just sitting there and I didn't pay much attention to it and went back to typing. Couple seconds later, it moves. I stop typing, look at it, and the box isn't moving. I kept my eyes on the box and hit a few keys and the box starting moving towards me. Stopped hitting keys, box stopped. Finally, I got up and walked towards the box and it just darts under the bed.

Reminded me a lot of Metal Gear Solid. I wasn't sure which one of my cats it was (They both were huge box fanatics).

My mother's cat will not eat anything until he licks it a little bit and than rubs against it. It use to be really adorable but its starting to get annoying.

Iceglow
11-12-2008, 09:52 AM
My 3 year old niece singing Amy Winehouse songs, yes Amy Winehouse is a junkie and fugly to boot but when my niece sings rehab it's cute.

~*~Celes~*~
11-13-2008, 06:31 AM
Our cat's food dish is up on top of the dishwasher because my mom's dog tries to eat his food all the time, and he's usually too lazy to jump up there himself so he'll meow at me to do it for him.

The other day, I was walking from my bedroom, into the hallway, towards the dining room, when I noticed my Cat sitting in the hallway. He looked up at me and meowed, which is usually his way of asking me to pick him up and put him on top of the dishwasher, so I did this and then got in the shower.

When I got out of the shower, he was back in his place and meowed at me again. I picked him up and put him in his favorite chair, and he jumped back down and followed me back into my room,so I picked him up again and held him while at the computer. He began to purr and fell asleep in my arms.

All he wanted was to be held so he could take a nap. So cute! :love::love::love:

Madame Adequate
11-13-2008, 03:05 PM
His panic when I'd jay walk and cross streets when cars were coming was really cute too. Darling didn't realize that we do that in New York without even thinking about it. xD

It's actually safe in NYC because they move slowly and are completely ready for lunatics walking out in front of them. You may recall I became an expert NYC street crosser within minutes of arrival ;o

Jess' nervousness when we first met was so cute. I was nervous as well, but she was just like "O HAI HOW WAS YOUR FLIGHT I GOT YOU A COFFEE BUT I DRANK SOME OF IT WE BETTER HURRY I LEFT MY BAG SITTING THERE SOMEONE MIGHT STEAL IT" and she was very shy at first, because I'm unashamedly PDA and she wasn't xD

Edit: Actually though the very cutest ever was when we went to Central Park Zoo. We were going to see the penguins and she was as excitable and enthusiastic as a five year old. She was bouncing around squealing and giggling and SO happy. I wanted to squeeze her forever and ever, it was the most adorable thing ever ;;

NeoTifa
11-13-2008, 03:11 PM
my fiancé made me a candlelit steak dinner in his bedroom for our first valetines day lol. he played some romantic music and the lights were off. he even cooked the steak hisself, which was surprisingly amazing, because he cant cook lol. it was sooo sweet

fire_of_avalon
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Whenever I'm watching Dog Whisperer, and the dogs on the show start growling and stuff, my dog gets into her "attack stance" and barks away at the TV, ready to pounce. I think it's super cute.
Our new puppy(?) Thor saw his reflection in the television for the first time a few weeks ago. He would stare at it, cock his head and growl. Stop, stare, cock, growl. After about 20 minutes I think he figured it out and went about his business but for a big giant puppy who never makes any noise, that growling was adorable.

Yesterday I got a new hair cut, and I was walking down the street confidently, and some adorable little shnitzel of a man was stare at me so hard he smashed in to a pole.

I cried with giggles and decide to helping him, he was so sweet.

Did you forget how to speak English?