PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice!

Ouch!
11-12-2008, 08:15 AM
I think Omecle is trying to come on to me, and I just don't know how to let him down softly. Our recent conversation went something like this:

Ouch! (3:05 AM): My room looks so clean. Weird.
Ouch! (3:05 AM): Still could use a vacuuming, though.
Omecle (3:05 AM): You need to put on a maid costume and a picture of you vaccuming, and then post it on EoFF.

I have a few questions for all of you at Eyes on Final Fantasy.

1. How do I let Ome know I'm not interested without offending him?
2. Does this mean Ome would wear the pants in our hypothetical relationship?
3. Should I follow through on Ome's suggestion regardless of the weird fantasies he'd undoubtedly use it for?

Please, this is of urgent concern!

Clouded Sky
11-12-2008, 08:18 AM
1) Just tell him - if he's really your friend, he'll understand. Or kill you.
2) Sounds like in this scenario, he won't be wearing anything at all.
3) Yeah - why not? The forum could use a few more maids. I only wish I had pictures of when I worked at a butler cafe two weeks ago. Then we'd be the perfect pair Ouch!

Kes
11-12-2008, 08:19 AM
3. Should I follow through on Ome's suggestion regardless of the weird fantasies he'd undoubtedly use it for?

Does this mean you have a maid costume?

Also, I think the best way to put him down, would be to do this, just so he thinks of you fondly after you break his heart.

Good luck!

Clouded Sky
11-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Also, if you don't, I won one recently out of a UFO catcher - don't be afraid to ask. Though knowing typical maids, it may be a tad small.

Iceglow
11-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Ouch do you even have to ask, ignore all else and do as omecle says! We want pix!

Jiro
11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
How do you manage to get onto the internet whilst intoxicated? And, why do you come to EoFF to post? I'll have to test this one day...
Let him down hard, it's the only way to do it. Otherwise he'll hang on to that image of you in a maid's outfit for all of time... :D

Old Manus
11-12-2008, 12:38 PM
I remember there was this guy in my Physics class who would stare at me open mouthed all day. Needless to say when I pounded him with the 10 incher he knew who the man was.

Rantz
11-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Submit to his will on all issues.

Peegee
11-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Ignoring that you've effectively told him so in this thread:

- Lead him on a wild goose chase to a foreign country, promising your presence
- Ensure that he arrives in a war torn section with a safezone miles away
- When/if he is able to call you, say you had no idea this was going to happen and are waiting in the safezone
- Make an anonymous call to the safezone's consulate that a terrorist with his description is going to demand shiny epic purplies
- ???
- asl
- profit

Ouch!
11-12-2008, 04:09 PM
How do you manage to get onto the internet whilst intoxicated? And, why do you come to EoFF to post? I'll have to test this one day...
The best (worse?) part is that I don't drink.

Flying Mullet
11-12-2008, 04:39 PM
I think you should explore this possibility and see where it leads. You never know until you try...

rubah
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Ignoring that you've effectively told him so in this thread:

- Lead him on a wild goose chase to a foreign country, promising your presence
- Ensure that he arrives in a war torn section with a safezone miles away
- When/if he is able to call you, say you had no idea this was going to happen and are waiting in the safezone
- Make an anonymous call to the safezone's consulate that a terrorist with his description is going to demand shiny epic purplies
- ???
- asl
- profit

this this this this this

Psychotic
11-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Why are you saying no to him, Zach? You're in college. What better time to explore yourself and your body?

theundeadhero
11-12-2008, 08:12 PM
I personally would much rather see pics of you in a mucha lucha mexican wrestler outfit. How 'bout it, babe ;)

Nice
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
"Baby I only need your love"

amphetamine
11-12-2008, 10:59 PM
I'll do it if you do.

Del Murder
11-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Huh, I already thought you two were together.