PDA

View Full Version : Just got the Force Unleashed

darkchrono
11-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Just got the game and the story is pretty interesting yet the gameplay is only average at best.

Oh well. I got this game for the story anyways as I heard it was well done but the gameplay sure does seem trying at times. Which other Star Wars video games are considered Cannon? I might like to try some of the Cannon games but I would probably pass on those games that are not Cannon.

MadeOfApples
11-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Just got the game and the story is pretty interesting yet the gameplay is only average at best.

Oh well. I got this game for the story anyways as I heard it was well done but the gameplay sure does seem trying at times. Which other Star Wars video games are considered Cannon? I might like to try some of the Cannon games but I would probably pass on those games that are not Cannon.

Both Knights of the Republic games are cannon. The first being the better of the two.

I've messed around with my friends copy of the Force Unleashed but didn't care for it to much.

Shoeberto
11-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Anything with any sort of official Star Wars licensing is considered canon - they have to go through fairly strict review at LucasArts (even the books).

Tasura
11-13-2008, 12:43 AM
The Force Unleashed is 98% cannon, the only thing not cannon is the dark side ending. As for other games, the only ones I've played are KotOR, and not much of either, but I have started reading the novels.

Nice
11-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Force Unleashed is a bit to easy to play. It's presented pretty well, but it got boring after a while -- real boring.