PDA

View Full Version : The weirdest place you've fallen asleep.

Nice
11-13-2008, 02:55 AM
Once, I fell asleep in my car in a parking lot. I woke up sweating and uncomfortable, but rested. :)

Then there was the time by the beach and I had sunburn. :eep:

And once in my ex's room, when I wasn't suppose to. :sweatdrop

Bunny
11-13-2008, 02:59 AM
I've fallen asleep in the back of my grandparent's pick-up truck. I've also fallen asleep in my friend's backyard, his driveway, his kitchen floor, the cement blocking in front of his fireplace, and on him, I think.

I've also almost fallen asleep in a tree. Standing up.

Mittopotahis
11-13-2008, 03:01 AM
My friend once fell asleep in a closet which only contained a fire extinguisher.

I myself haven't been that adventurous. I fell asleep on the kitchen floor as a kid once that I remember, but that's about all.

Momiji
11-13-2008, 03:04 AM
I fall asleep in the bathtub quite frequently. What's weird is that it's usually for hours on end. :D

Nice
11-13-2008, 03:04 AM

How'd you manage that?

rubah
11-13-2008, 03:06 AM
under a chair in band

Bunny
11-13-2008, 03:06 AM

How'd you manage that?

I spent an entire day hiking and then didn't sleep for over 24 hours (in addition, so I was up for about 40 hours without sleep and sore from the hiking). Then I climbed a tree with my friend.

I just remembered that I fell asleep with two friends on one of their trampolines. Those bastards woke me up the next morning by almost flinging me off the side. >:|

MedctnStn
11-13-2008, 03:32 AM
when i was younger i used to sleep in quite a few odd places.

-at the top of the stairs

-standing up next to a rocking chair with my head and torso resting on the seat of chair

-one time i slept in a chair, with my legs crossed, and my head in my own lap (pretty sure my parents have a picture to prove this too)

Montoya
11-13-2008, 03:40 AM
I was drunk, made a bed at my friend's house on the floor, then slept right next to it.

Araciel
11-13-2008, 04:28 AM
Your mom's bed.

theundeadhero
11-13-2008, 04:42 AM
The flower garden next to the train station in Paris.

Ouch!
11-13-2008, 04:43 AM
Standing in my shower.

MadeOfApples
11-13-2008, 05:21 AM
My friend and I went on a huge drinking binge. Jager bombs were our weapon of choice and when the Jager ran out, we just pounded everclear.

I woke up the next morning... upside down in a lazyboy recliner... in his kitchen with him laying sideways over me and his cat sleeping on top of him.

From what I gathered... We were hungry and since he didn't allow food in the living room, we pushed the comfortable chairs into the kitchen... How I woke up with my head on a footrest and my legs hanging over the top, I can't explain.

Iceglow
11-13-2008, 05:21 AM
Leaning against a rock club's "wall of speakers" it was quite strange since when you wake up you body adjusts to the sound around it and sets that as "normal" and well I was pretty much deaf for a day thanks to that! :@

Second weirdest place I fell asleep was probably when I fell asleep in my friends house with one person in bed with me (we were sharing innocently, with clothing worn) and woke up with 2 people in bed with me all 3 of us mostly naked :S damn copious amounts of alcohol, I wanted to remember that!

~*~Celes~*~
11-13-2008, 06:23 AM
You know how in the back of minivans there is some storage space behind the back seat? I fell asleep in the storage space.

I also fell asleep at my computer desk attempting to watch Eragon :s

zaqwert
11-13-2008, 06:44 AM
This one time, I fell asleep on the bathroom floor right after I took a shower. It was awkward to say at least.

Rantz
11-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Standing in my shower.

I think I have done this also, if only for a minute.

I also think I might fall asleep while walking to the bus stop soon.

Jiro
11-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Sitting in a tree, sitting upside down in a chair (so my legs dangle over the back). That's all I can think of, quite strange places I think. Also, I fell out of that tree and it hurt quite considerably. :)

Peegee
11-13-2008, 03:00 PM
In Chemical's bed.

no I'm kidding, that's not the weirdest place.

Some stranger's front lawn.

qwertysaur
11-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I've fallen asleep on a roller coaster before.

demondude
11-13-2008, 06:36 PM
A beach, I'm not very adventurous in my sleeping spaces. Although it was quite embarrassing, I was tired from walking for so long.

NeoTifa
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
i fall asleep in the shower all the time. and on the toilet.

Blue Harvest
11-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I fell asleep/passed out in the driveway at a friend's house once. I decided to lie down for a few minutes (I was drunk, obviously) and the next thing I knew it was an hour later.

Saber
11-13-2008, 06:50 PM
My friend had a birthday party at the fairgrounds and I ended up with this chick and we had some good times and left for more good times, use your imagination. anyways I came back to the fairgrounds and found a tent. I slept in it and then woke up at this house that I never seen.

I didn't know where I was so I go up to the house kind of scared, when I knocked two pretty cool people opened the door and told me I can come inside. Well I didn't know these people and well was kidnaped by them. They started taking my picture and stuff then I took the camra and tore the film out yelling take me home.

They smoked some green and tried to get to know me and then they decided to take me home. I asked what happened, they said that when they woke up everyone was gone and I was in their tent so they took me too. It was wierd but I ended up becoming friends with them later on.

NeoTifa
11-13-2008, 06:57 PM
fairgrounds, eh? go to x-fest any?

themagicroundabout
11-13-2008, 08:03 PM
http://a444.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_5ff37282f91f268d8248878f7a3b355b.jpg

&

http://a763.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_aeb398acb53cf8d3c59992bac3e7cc4a.jpg

Yar
11-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Halfway on the couch, halfway off the couch.

My dad has a humiliating picture of it.

Saber
11-14-2008, 12:23 AM
fairgrounds, eh? go to x-fest any?

yeah I've been to Xfest 2 times lol.

NeoTifa
11-14-2008, 04:11 PM
sweet me too. i went to 2k2, and 9. awesome!!!!

sharkythesharkdogg
11-14-2008, 11:18 PM
The younger years.

In the middle of the road near my friend's house. For a good 5 hours. ( This was after a long night of drinking, and fortunately there isn't much traffic at night there.)
A different friend's little brother's tree house. My friend was with me, but he rolled over and fell out of the tree in the middle of the night. It was below freezing, so after he vomited it froze (somewhat) in his hair and he woke up looking like Ronald McDonald.
In a hotel jacuzzi. From too much drinking.
On Bourbon St., New Orleans. From drinking.
Up in my attic, after throwing empty coffee cans at my room mate demanding he make me more shots. Ditto.
On the roof. Ditto.
I fell asleep at a stop light with the car running. I woke up 20 minutes later. ( It was the middle of the night. Also, NOT from drinking!)

One time we found my friend sprawled across a picnic table with his head resting in a grill. He'd pulled the grill over to the table and thrown up in it. The grates let everything drain down below, so he just closed the lid over his head and dozed off afterwards. That's how we found him.......
Nowadays.
I fall asleep while getting a hair cut occasionally.
On a stranger's shoulder at the airport for about 20 minutes. I wasn't TOTALLY on their shoulder. They said they didn't have the heart to wake me up. I didn't know if I should have said thanks or have gotten creeped out. :confused: I just slid down a few seats.

Zeldy
11-15-2008, 07:42 PM
I've nearly fallen asleep at parties by just lying on the floor, alcohol makes me really drowsy!

On a field in Wales or some place, but it was during Duke of Edinburgh so everyone did it.

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:50 PM
I was just thinking about making a thread like this a few days ago I swear!

Once I fell asleep on cardboard boxes. And once I was beginning to fall asleep at a concert. It was okay though, cus it was a few local bands and I was there with friends. If it was an Olivia Lufkin concert I would never fall asleep.

And once I woke up several times in one night with my face in my history book. It was so boring I couldn't finish my homework. Seriously.

I've fallen asleep on a roller coaster before.

What are you, narcoleptic?

Bastian
11-15-2008, 10:37 PM
In a restroom stall at college. I slept there all night, aparently.

DK
11-15-2008, 11:21 PM
A bench in a public bathroom, some random persons garden hedge about a mile away from my house, my friends moms bed (that was an awkward morning).

The Unknown Guru
11-16-2008, 11:39 PM
I fell asleep in a dentist's chair when I was getting my braces put in.

Seriously.

Baloki
11-17-2008, 12:18 AM
I fall asleep with my eyes wide open all the time, really freaks people out. Oh wait weirdest place not weirdest way?