PDA

View Full Version : A Different Night Out

Mittopotahis
11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Tonight I went to a wrestling match. Like, full-on smackdown wrestling. I have two friends who are both wrestlers, so we went to support them and cheer them on.

I tell you, it's insane. :| I have no idea how these guys don't hurt themselves in any major way. It's all very realistic with people jumping on top of people, coat-hangering people, flipping them over their head and landing them on a table, breaking it in half in the process...

It was such a fun night and was really enjoyable, even if I have lost my voice. What do you do for a fun night out normally with your friends? Or, what did you do one time which was really fun?

With my friends, we normally just go out for coffee or occasionally go bowling, putt-putting, or to the arcade. The other week we went and had unlimited games of pool all night, that was a lot of fun too! :D

Yar
11-15-2008, 03:51 PM
I like to go see movies. Movies are nice. Yeah, movies.

Also, I try to take my friends to a hockey game at least once a month. They don't know what the hell is going on, but we all have a blast anyway. :p

Lazy nights are good too. Staying at home, ordering a pizza and watching the TV. :3

Momiji
11-15-2008, 04:37 PM
What friends?

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:22 PM
My boyfriend and I used to go out driving around to nowhere. But that's waste of gas. Good thing the price is going down!

Now we just kinda of... hang out.

Montoya
11-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Eat.

MadeOfApples
11-15-2008, 10:41 PM
Tonight I went to a wrestling match. Like, full-on smackdown wrestling. I have two friends who are both wrestlers, so we went to support them and cheer them on.

I tell you, it's insane. :| I have no idea how these guys don't hurt themselves in any major way. It's all very realistic with people jumping on top of people, coat-hangering people, flipping them over their head and landing them on a table, breaking it in half in the process...

It was such a fun night and was really enjoyable, even if I have lost my voice. What do you do for a fun night out normally with your friends? Or, what did you do one time which was really fun?

I have friends who do wrestling also. Currently up in British Columbia working some indy promotion up there. It is quite amazing how much punishment you can receive with out getting a major injury. Than again, they're trained to do so.

What I do when I go out depends on what friend I go with. Some of my friends love to go out drinking, while I have friends who believe alcohol is the work of the anti-Christ and won't go near it.

Usually, I go out for Thai and than to the nickle arcade before watching a movie in a second-run theater.

Great cheap fun.

Peegee
11-15-2008, 11:04 PM
I watched some WWF thing back in the day. I don't remember any big stars or even what was in the card, but it was fun to have 'done it'. It was also back before it became extravagant, so fun was had by all.

Nowadays we do things like go to a dance club.

fairweather
11-16-2008, 11:33 AM
We just hang out really. Sometimes movies, sometimes pool or bowling.
We drive around a lot.. and do random stuff, like hang out a servo for half an hour.

IronOcean
11-18-2008, 07:40 PM
i hate what my friends do they all just want to go to a bar thats it nothing else......it gets so old gotta be something else to do besides beer

Montoya
11-20-2008, 09:02 AM
I have problems with my friends because they don't want to do anything, not even on weekends. Hanging out means going to the park and just talking. I appreciate my friends and all, but could it at least get a bit creative? :rolleyes2

duckie
11-20-2008, 10:20 PM
It depends on the weather. If it's nice outside, like it is in Florida right now, then I'll hang out with my friends "in nature".

I also like to go and be a hooligan out somewhere. My friends and I used to go to McDonald's and buy food, then put the wrappers in this guys mailbox. We did it every time we went. And then we had this phase where we thought the invisible rope trick was the funniest thing ever, so we tried to do that all the time.