PDA

View Full Version : ??? whats going on?

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Something weird is going on with my sig. I had the taco bell dog in my sig a while ago as a joke, and I recently changed it (it's supposed to be a bunch of text right now linking to my blog and urbandictionary).

When I look at my profile, I see the taco bell sig.
When I look at my posts, I see the texts/blog links.
When I try to edit my sigs, the text for the taco bell dog sig shows up, as if I never changed it.
When I preview my posts, I see the taco bell dog sig.

What do you see? If you see the taco bell dog I should fix it.

Edit: I just posted and I saw the taco bell dog!

Akaria
11-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeahhh, I see the Taco Bell dog.

....I'm so hungry. =<

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
I wonder how that happened :( That makes me sad. I don't like the taco bell dog anymore. The election is over and the dog lost.

She brings so much disappointment.

Elly
11-15-2008, 07:20 PM
nope don't see Gidget (Taco Bell Dog) but the front page refuses to load with Internet Explorer... i had to use Google to get to the forums as before i only got to them from the Front Page and never Bookmarked the forums, 'till now...

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Well I just changed it so hopefully you should see a bunch of text about Sweeney Todd and nonsense.

Please let me know if that's NOT what you see. :)

Psychotic
11-15-2008, 07:25 PM
Database problems. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/121349-pwned-i-mean-pruned.html)

To those affected by their newer signatures being replaced by older ones, I think your best bet is just to put the new one back up.

crono_logical
11-15-2008, 07:27 PM
I see a McDonalds Fillet o Fish burger :D

Also, I flushed the entire sig cache like 5 minutes ago :p

Momiji
11-15-2008, 07:32 PM
I see the sig you're supposed to have. As it was mentioned in the other threads, the forums crashed Thursday night, and was most likely brought back from an old backup file. The admins seem to be in the process of fixing the stuff that got messed up. Either way, it's an easy fix. If clearing your cache doesn't fix it, your correct sig code is attached. Just copy and paste that into your signature section. (I pulled that from the page source code, so all of the simple bbcode emoticons you used became HTML links. Sorry.)

BardTard
11-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Oh, that explains it. I figured it was probably something like that.

Old Manus
11-15-2008, 08:01 PM
I always knew the new owners of EoFF were open to backhander advertising deals with fast food chains.

Montoya
11-20-2008, 08:15 AM
I don't see sigs.