PDA

View Full Version : Interesting!

Reeno the Alchemist
11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
So this is probably old news for everyone, but I lack fast internet so I can't access youtube, but today I saw a secret ending video for FF7 Dirge of Cerberus. WTF! This guy is Genesis with a Mexican accent! What is going ON!? I don't understand I thought crisis core was their last game but they made it seem like theres gonna be another game. Can someone give me the details so I can understand?

CimminyCricket
11-15-2008, 11:57 PM
What the hell? xD

When will they stop?

Rostum
11-15-2008, 11:59 PM
No one knows yet.

Saber
11-16-2008, 01:01 AM
Yeah in crisis core genisis gets picked up by nero and someone else and they wonder if genisis will accept his fate willingly. If they do make a remake they better make it a lot like the original ff7. LIKe battles, world map and other such stuff. (I'm suchan old timer.)

Reeno the Alchemist
11-16-2008, 01:38 AM
Oh thanks for telling me that because I was wondering who picked up Genesis in the end. Is Nero in ff7 (I just got to disk 2 x.x)? That scene has been bugging me since I beat it x.x

Saber
11-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Nero was in dirge of cerberus : Final fantasy 7
When they first said he would become brothers with them, I thought of kadaj and his gang then I thought nah couldn't be.

The Crystal
11-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Genesis was picked up by Nero and Weiss, who asked him if he wanted to help them against the Restrictors(the guys on charge of Deep-Ground before Weiss took over the place).
But he refused the proposal, and sealed himself(in a type of water-sphere), saying that he would wake-up when the world needed him.

Mercen-X
11-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Indeed, and the real threat to the world of DoC came in the form of Weiss being possessed by Hojo for the majority of the game. By the time Nero jumps in, the real heroic moments have passed and suddenly the whole scene just becomes a dynamic rivalry between Vero/Neiss and Vincent and the resulting battles set off the summoning of the Omega WEAPON.