PDA

View Full Version : Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Pages : [1] 2

[M] Mom – Host
11-16-2008, 04:36 AM
WarrenW and MichaelC were giving Cid are tour of EoFF. When they got to the mafia club, they got something too drink. Unfortunately, someone had poisoned WarrenW and MichaelC's drinks. It had to be someone in the club at the time. Thankfully, WarrenW managed to look the place down before dying.
Everyone know that the only way to get out was to kill all opposition. They elected Cid to be the executer, while they would vote on who would die.

YOUR MODERATOR

That's me, Cid! In this game, I'll be in charge of keeping the game running smoothly, dealing with any problems that may pop up, vote counts, and anything else that may require my attention.

All night actions should be PM'd to me, [M] Cid!

DAY AND NIGHT

The game will be broken up into two phases, day and night. The day phase will usually last no longer than 24 hours, and the night phase no longer than 12 hours. (Neither of these are set in stone. If the day phase ends at 1 in the morning, for example, we'll probably let the night run longer because people are often busy until the evenings.) During the day discussion will be in this thread and it will be closed at night. During night those with night roles will PM [M] Harry Potter with their activity. Once night is up day will come again and talking may resume.

VOTING

You must VOTE! Voting plays an integral role, not only in deciding who to lynch, but also to help tell who the scum are based on voting patterns. If it seems like a player is avoiding voting on purpose, I'll smack them around with my gavel!

Votes and Unvotes should be presented in the following format:

##Vote: [M] Name
##UnVote: [M] Name

Votes submitted outside of that format will not be counted.

If a majority is reached, the one with majority will be lynched. If it’s a tie then there will be a sudden death. If time for the day ends, the one with the most votes will be lynched.

BASIC RULES

Borrowed from a trail of people that ultimately leads to Miriel.

• Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread. Please do not discuss the game using instant messengers, IRC, Private Messages, voice chats, phone calls, snail mail etc. etc. No, we can't enforce this because we can't spy on you, but we would appreciate it if you followed this simple rule.

• Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course role claim as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.

• Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.

• Please make all posts in the Game thread under your specific Mafia accounts.

• Play fair. Also known as the "don't be an ass" rule. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods to find out information about other people's roles, etc. I reserve the right to replace or modkill as I see fit if you're not playing fairly.

• Do NOT use your Mafia accounts to post in any non-Mafia related threads.

• You CANNOT abstain from voting!

Regarding roles and accounts:

• All of the roles were assigned randomly to a player and then those were randomly assigned to the character.

• Don’t roleplay, it’s annoying. I know it is. Play your character how you want though. There will be no penalty to anyone who does role play.

• Don’t share with others who you are or what your password is or what your role is. This makes it lose its fun-ness. Think for yourselves guys! You don’t need anyone else. (not valid for shared accounts)

ROLES IN USE

It's a secret! But all can be found in here (http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf).

List of accounts in play:

[M] The Summoner of Leviathan Owned by penis on face day 4
[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] Psychotic Crushed by boulder night 4
[M] Loony BoB
[M] ~*~Celes~*~ Inventor, Owned by Hawkings day 3
[M] Yaridovich Insane Cop, Grayskulled night two
[M] Demon Dude Mafia Goon, Raped to Death Day1
[M] Del Murder
[M] qwertyxsora Vanilla Townie, Nerve Gassed Night1
[M] Dolentrean Elite Bodyguard, Shot Night 2
[M] Miriel
[M] Aerith's Knight Irony is a bitch on night 4
[M] Sergeant Hartman
[M] Goldenboko Vanilla townie, Owned by... dead fish? Night 3
[M] Laddy Serial Killer, Shot night 2
[M] NeoTifa Commuter, defied the laws of science day 2

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-16-2008, 05:23 AM
As Psy, I feel obligated to use my massive talent in this game to kick the game off.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 07:10 AM
im from ohio guyz! :D

[M] Anise
11-16-2008, 07:34 AM
It's good to see the game underway, but a storm is coming and I have school tomorrow, so I won't be back for a while.

BoBBye! :D

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm sleepy, so off to bed I go!

night night everyone!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Psychotic;2595305']As Psy, I feel obligated to use my massive talent in this game to kick the game off.

I hearby declare you my eternal rival.

[M] Athena
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
*Summons Leviathan*

Hi guys ^_^

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh cool, I get to wake up to see this thing has started. Or wait has it? I don't see a deadline for day one :o

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-16-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm here.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 02:56 PM
that was a nice sleep :D

alright lets get this show on the road!

[M] Athena
11-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Let us throw open the floor to wild accusations!

##Vote: [M] Cid :tongue:

He clearly poisoned them so he would get ownership back. You know I'm right.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry, but I hate jokevoting, I think playing should be left in the official thread, joking left in the signups. I'll staying out of it. :p

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 04:22 PM
Aerith's Knight

Wow... I had assumed my partner would have gotten on by now...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-16-2008, 04:25 PM
OK, I really don't know my role yet, so I don'e know what I am, only that I'm a hippy. So

## Vote: Demon Dude

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 04:49 PM
So, does anyone know the time limit yet?

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Nope.

Cid hasn't announced it, and appearently he isn't here. Just making a list of who's posted. We need more activity.

[M] The Summoner of Leviathan
[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] Psychotic
[M] Loony BoB
[M] ~*~Celes~*~
[M] Yaridovich
[M] Demon Dude
[M] Del Murder
[M] qwertyxsora
[M] Dolentrean
[M] Miriel
[M] Aerith's Knight
[M] Sergeant Hartman
[M] Goldenboko
[M] Laddy
[M] NeoTifa

Pretty sure I got all that right :)

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 05:11 PM
come on pplz post! :(

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-16-2008, 05:12 PM
First I need my role though...

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 05:13 PM
The Summoner of Leviathan;2595406']Let us throw open the floor to wild accusations!

Wait, every game has a joke vote for the one running the game.
Everygame has a Mafia who does something that can't be linked to them right off the back, such as a joke vote.

Clearly teh only logical conclusion is this post is that The Summoner of Leviathan may or may not be scum.

I feel like we've really gotten somewhere here.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi guyz! =O Voting? For meeee?

How terrible! Vote for me not! =o

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 05:25 PM
GO GREEN! :p

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Roleplaying eh? Two can play at that game.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN! I HATE WHOEVER KILLED ME NIGHT 1! I HATE ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR ME!

Anyway, I was wondering, has everyone reconfirmed Cid? Wherever you are... :(

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 05:36 PM
I have painted an ostrich yellow and have it tethered in my back yard. :bigsmile:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Miriel;2595459']Roleplaying eh? Two can play at that game.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN! I HATE WHOEVER KILLED ME NIGHT 1! I HATE ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR ME!

Anyway, I was wondering, has everyone reconfirmed Cid? Wherever you are... :(
lol :rolleyes2

[M] Athena
11-16-2008, 05:40 PM
qwertyxsora;2595450']
The Summoner of Leviathan;2595406']Let us throw open the floor to wild accusations!

Everygame has a Mafia who does something that can't be linked to them right off the back, such as a joke vote.

Clearly teh only logical conclusion is this post is that The Summoner of Leviathan may or may not be scum.

A joke vote doesn't make me scum. The only obvious conclusion is the owner of this account is a comedian.

[M] Apollo
11-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Hey guys, don't roleplay as your characters too seriously. Because that will get annoying real fast.

I'm giving myself away, I can tell. Just my identity though.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
=/ Hell, it's obvious.

Anyway, I feel we shouldn't go with plans like in Mafia IX (Hotti thing) or plans like in Mafia X (believing Myrtle.)

Unfortunately, I was the problem behind both Myrtle and Hotti, but ignore that.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 05:51 PM
We never really went with Hotti or Myrtle's "plans" they just distracted us because Demon Dude is a douchebag. :)

Oh Yaridovich, you sneaky dog you, I see what you're trying.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 05:53 PM
We didn't lynch Hotti despite being so obviously in Gant's words, 'a parasite' and we actually let Myrtle get into our heads. =/

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Myrtle ended up being town, and the town ended up falling for the mafia's trick of making the town lynch the stupidest member. It's also difficult to lynch a claimed Cop on day one, no matter how stupid the person appears.

DD isn't even playing this game, so don't waste our time with this dribble DD.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Do you realize how incredibly obvious it was?

Anyone who states, 'they already know the game' is untrustworthy. Period.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 06:00 PM
i want to see everyone post plz! :( im eager to get this going...

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 06:02 PM
I agree. The more people who fricking post the better.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Demon Dude;2595477']Do you realize how incredibly obvious it was?

Anyone who states, 'they already know the game' is untrustworthy. Period.

Please, tell me Demon Dude's roles in Mafia IX, and Mafia X.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Insane Cop and Vanilla.

But being innocent and being a distracter is pointless.

In IX, we killed a townie for use as a guniea pig, and in X we wasted time being pissed about Myrtle. =/

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Insane Cop and Vanilla.

Exactly. Lynching based of some being just plain stupid usually isn't great idea. It does chalk up some scum as they could be trying to fake stupid, but eventually that will reveal itself. You can't let your votes be dictated by your emotion, you can always ignore someone distracting the town. Luna knew everyone would lynch Myrtle just because they hated her. That allowed her to play the town off they're emotions, and I don't like that the first thing you're saying is pro-emotion based voting.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 06:13 PM
The Summoner of Leviathan;2595464']
qwertyxsora;2595450']

A joke vote doesn't make me scum. The only obvious conclusion is the owner of this account is a comedian.

And if you read the whole post, you'd notice I never said it did. :p

Though it IS a bit odd you get defensive over something then doesn't actually accuse you of anything. :p

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Miriel;2595491']
Insane Cop and Vanilla.

Exactly. Lynching based of some being just plain stupid usually isn't great idea. It does chalk up some scum as they could be trying to fake stupid, but eventually that will reveal itself. You can't let your votes be dictated by your emotion, you can always ignore someone distracting the town. Luna knew everyone would lynch Myrtle just because they hated her. That allowed her to play the town off they're emotions, and I don't like that the first thing you're saying is pro-emotion based voting.Fine, whatever. I guess we simply play differently. Whatevevs. Do whatever.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Posting, just so people know I'm here.

[M] Athena
11-16-2008, 06:18 PM
qwertyxsora;2595493']
The Summoner of Leviathan;2595464']
qwertyxsora;2595450']

And if you read the whole post, you'd notice I never said it did. :p

Though it IS a bit odd you get defensive over something then doesn't actually accuse you of anything. :p

Ah, sorry. I misread the 'may or may not' part. We're still friends right?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes, you are now my friend. Mind you, pay no attention to all my other friends who mysteriously vanished while leaving behind their assets to me.

Dolentrean;2595496']Posting, just so people know I'm here.

##vote: Dolentrean

Well if I have anything to say about it, you wont be here for long. :mwahaha:

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Okay. That's cool.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found Dolentrean's "Just letting you know I'm here." to be susipicious.

[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] Loony BoB
[M] ~*~Celes~*~
[M] Del Murder

Are the list of people still yet to post. I'd like to hear Yaridovich speak up more :)

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 06:42 PM
It still suprises me how I can figure out the real user's from accounts from day 1 banter. :p

I play this game way too much.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 07:13 PM
you cant figure me out!!! :p

anyway why are we talking about demon dudes old mafia information??? :confused:

i dont like how qwerty jumped on dolentrean as soon as he made his first post!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Goldenboko;2595510']It still suprises me how I can figure out the real user's from accounts from day 1 banter. :p

You mean the real Goldenboko or the person playing as Goldenboko?

Anyway, lunch time, hippies have to eat too. Be back after eating my mac & cheese.

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Laddy;2595526']
Goldenboko;2595510']It still suprises me how I can figure out the real user's from accounts from day 1 banter. :p

You mean the real Goldenboko or the person playing as Goldenboko?

Unless Gobo is playing as [M] Goldenboko, your question should be quite clear. :)

[M] Apollo
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Miriel;2595472']We never really went with Hotti or Myrtle's "plans" they just distracted us because Demon Dude is a douchebag. :)

Oh Yaridovich, you sneaky dog you, I see what you're trying.

lol Myrtle.

I'm posting in bold sea green to emulate Yaridovich. The person playing this account is not Yaridovich. I don't know what you're seeing that's so sneaky. :)

Miriel: Loony BoB has posted. 4th post in the thread.

ANYWAY yeah hi Dolentrean. Everyone else talk some more, I have more stuff to be doing for the next couple hours but I'll be back on intermittently after that. And will hopefully be able to contribute more. :)

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Aerith's Knight

Miriel and Querty, Doltrean was posting to let you all know that they were active... You have all been requesting more activity, so, posting to confirm that they are on is merely answering said request... makes me wonder why you jump them right off like that...

On a side note, I apologize for my own inactivity, I have a school assignment I'm supposed to be doing and my partner is nowhere to be found.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 08:00 PM
No one saw that :shifty:

I suppose he did, guess I missed that!

[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] ~*~Celes~*~
[M] Del Murder

So then this is the list we haven't heard from.

Cid is still nowhere to be seen. So I'll take care of the votecount:

Demon Dude (1): Laddy
Dolentrean (1): qwertyxsora

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 08:01 PM
@Aerith's Knight: I like activity. "HI! BYE!" Does not count as activity in my eyes.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Aerith's Knight

True, but when you consider the fact that a lot of people voted for those who had not posted last game, it makes sense that they would post, no matter how short a post it is... It's a matter of avoiding the whole 'lynched for inactivity' thing.

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM
How about: "HI, IM PWNZER U NUBS I R L337! BYE!" ? :)

I'm working on a python program, so either you'll see me cursing and throwing kitties at my screen, or I'll be posting. :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi people! Sorry I'm late. I was busy arranging my anime collection by average size of the characters' eyes.

It's nice to see that the standard day one spam hasn't been lost. :p How long until the end of this day?

[M] Caprica
11-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Denmark here! The sexy man, not the country mind you.

*Looks at the list of people in play*

Seems like we lost one sexy beast of a man before the game even started. :sad:

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found Dolentrean's "Just letting you know I'm here." to be susipicious.
I actually took Qwerty's vote to be a joke by the way it was worded afterwards and the evil smiley.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Sorry guys, I just woke up.... I'm lazy yes. Give me a second to look over this thread and I'll give some thoughts about all you guys.

[M] Mom – Host
11-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes, thanks to Demon Dude, we no longer have Bahamut2000X =(

And I guess I will make the time limit 24 hours from where the very first vote was.(not the vote for me though :P)

So it will be in about 19 hours and 49 minutes

This is LoM btw

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-16-2008, 08:45 PM
So, ~*~Celes~*~ is tho only one inactive so far? She's obviously scum. :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 08:49 PM
ok now we have a deadline!!

im not too sure who im voting for just yet b/c of the usual day one stuff but ak y are u so defensive of the inactive ones???

##vote: aeriths knight

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Aerith's Knight

AK number two has arrived! Dunno what else to do, so I just took a bunch of quotes and put what I thought about them.

Laddy;2595436']OK, I really don't know my role yet, so I don'e know what I am, only that I'm a hippy. So

## Vote: Demon Dude

Let's not do any voting for no reason, even if it's day one :(

qwertyxsora;2595504']

Dolentrean;2595496']Posting, just so people know I'm here.

##vote: Dolentrean

Well if I have anything to say about it, you wont be here for long. :mwahaha:

Miriel;2595507']I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found Dolentrean's "Just letting you know I'm here." to be susipicious.

Aerith's Knight;2595537"]Miriel and Querty, Doltrean was posting to let you all know that they were active... You have all been requesting more activity, so, posting to confirm that they are on is merely answering said request... makes me wonder why you jump them right off like that...

On a side note, I apologize for my own inactivity, I have a school assignment I'm supposed to be doing and my partner is nowhere to be found.

Miriel;2595539']@Aerith's Knight: I like activity. "HI! BYE!" Does not count as activity in my eyes.

I agree with my partner some :holmes:

While I agree with that last quote of Miriel's, I also think it's odd that you two jump on Doltrean, when there's these people:

Psychotic;2595305']As Psy, I feel obligated to use my massive talent in this game to kick the game off.

Loony BoB;2595330']It's good to see the game underway, but a storm is coming and I have school tomorrow, so I won't be back for a while.

BoBBye! :D

NeoTifa;2595323']im from ohio guyz! :D

NeoTifa;2595334']I'm sleepy, so off to bed I go!

night night everyone!

Sergeant Hartman;2595403']I'm here.

My partner more or less did the same thing before Dolty posted, so you can add us to the list.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Aerith's Knight

Oh. 'sup NeoTifa?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 08:50 PM
it wuld be different if u didnt try so hard...srry :(

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Dolentrean posting simply because he wants people to know he's here? Meh, it's chaep. Since I have zero else to go on, here we go!

##Vote-Dolentrean

Oh, and for the hippie Laddy, why did you vote for me? What did I do? I'm reasonbly active, and other than my lil' tussle with Miriel, I haven't done anything of dubious note. Why vote me?

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 08:54 PM
When it comes down to it, I find anyone who did that susipcious. Not lynchable susipicious though.

I've got a headache, I'll be back soon :(

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 08:54 PM
hi!

also u cant point fingers @ me b/c of that. bob and psychotic i can understand b/c they havent posted since. but me i was falling asleep at my desk so i had to go to bed and its not my fault that no one posted anything good :(

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 08:56 PM
i know ur not trying to call me suspicious yet ak but seriously dont point fingers at me b/c at least i have been reading the thread and im more active now that im not asleep so yeah.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-16-2008, 08:57 PM
mmmmmmmmm, mac & cheese is so yummy.

My vote had a reason, to get the actual voting started, and it kinda worked.

## Unvote: Demon Dude

now to clean my room and try on clothes while pondering on this thread. Bye bye now, and stay hippie loves <3.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Aerith's Knight

I'm not defending anyone, I'm merely pointing out the fact that there are others who do the same thing and just because they didn't say it that exact way, doesn't mean that they should be held in any less suspicion than that person, right? The fact that was their only justification was 'You can't say you're here, then leave!' just strikes me as a bit suspicious.

But not as suspicious as your voting for me just because of that.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Uh, okay, guess that works...I guess.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Now, I remember why Day 1 sucks so much. Nobody has anything to go on and just jumps on anything that somebody does so they have a reason to Vote.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Dolentrean;2595583']Now, I remember why Day 1 sucks so much. Nobody has anything to go on and just jumps on anything that somebody does so they have a reason to Vote.
Well, that's day 1. Y'know what? I have legitimate reasoning...

Your avatar is the the judge from Mafia IX! Mafia won that time!

YOU IS SCUM!

But seriously, you come simply to post so people will know 'you're there.' There is no plausible solution other than these...

1. You have no real contributions.

2. You are Mafia.

3. You honestly want people to think 'You're There' and nothing else.

I'm leaning to Option 1. But whatevs.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Aerith's Knight

Oh, just wait until they go OH NO ONLY SCUM ARE CEREAL ON DAY ONE and start on us :(

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 09:15 PM
ur right ak.

but tbh my vote doesnt matter atm b/c ur not on the lynch block. i pretty much only voted for u b/c its day 1 and i have nothing to go by, plus i dont want to get in trouble for not voting.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Ok I'm trying to get a post out and you guys are posting too fast.

AK while other people did a similar thing of saying hi then leaving, Dol did it in the midst of conversation. When you do that, then you get voted for and say you don't care, that's supsicous. I understand that you're believing that others have just as much right, he's also suspicious for how he reacted. Even in day one, a vote on you can be scary. By just brushing it off like that after being discussed. I'm sorry that is a little bit of a red flag to me.

Neotifa

First post

NeoTifa;2595404']that was a nice sleep

alright lets get this show on the road!
Recent post

NeoTifa;2595568']i know ur not trying to call me suspicious yet ak but seriously dont point fingers at me b/c at least i have been reading the thread and im more active now that im not asleep so yeah.
Don't you love the change in grammar? urs, b/c, things like that weren't present at first. Trying to play in character maybe? Maybe just being lazy with typing... either way, it's a little annoying. It's not that hard to hit two more letters in you.

You said didn't know what to do, who to look for but votes anyway. Also says people need to talk but all their posts were just "lets get more posting!" during the little conversations we had earlier. That's suspicious.

DD, you seem to be convinced easily and you drop things easily, maybe you're just very influential.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:19 PM
My headache is getting worse. :(

##vote: Demon Dude

For previously mentioned reasons, plus his forcefulness with Dolentrean.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Bah you guys post to fast. Again Neotifa, a vote is still a vote. Even on day one. People see you're voting for someone and they will be influenced and you can start a bandwagon. Now I know it's hard to figure out day one suspicions but it's better trying to pull out little things than nothing at all.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Miriel;2595594']My headache is getting worse. :(

For previously mentioned reasons, plus his forcefulness with Dolentrean.
How am I being forceful? I dislike it when people make little to no contributions in Mafia and when they are even in the most simple form of 'suspicion' they get all defensive-y.

Maybe it's just me.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:25 PM
You're being forceful because...

Demon Dude;2595589']
1. You have no real contributions.

2. You are Mafia.

3. You honestly want people to think 'You're There' and nothing else.

I'm leaning to Option 1. But whatevs.

This doesn't bring up the idea that Dolentrean hasn't read through and thought about the entire thread yet.

Anyone got a votecount?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Well, you've got a point. But my vote sticks until he reads over the thread.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Demon Dude;2595600']Well, you've got a point. But my vote sticks until he reads over the thread.

Two things.
1. I've already read the thread.
2. If I hadn't I could've just said I had and you would know no different.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Dolentrean;2595608']
Demon Dude;2595600']Well, you've got a point. But my vote sticks until he reads over the thread.

Two things.
2. If I hadn't I could've just said I had and you would know no different.Alright, that's all I needed. All I ask is to NOT say that, it gets people suspicious. :D

##Unvote-Dolentrean

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.
If you have, why haven't you posted anything constructive? If you hadn't why are you telling us you had and trying to lie to us?

Sorry Dol, that is suspicious. Why would someone willingly lie to the town?

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.

If you've read over the thread then do something useful. Say who your susipicious of or who you aren't or something. Townies that just complain are dead weight.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Miriel;2595612']
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.

If you've read over the thread then do something useful. Say who your susipicious of or who you aren't or something. Townies that just complain are dead weight.

There aren't really any suspicions. As I said before, it's day 1. We have pretty much nothing to go on.
I haven't complained once. Show me an example of where I've been complaining. You have been complaining.

[M] Colette
11-16-2008, 09:46 PM
Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

##vote: Neotifa

I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:49 PM
Dolentrean;2595619']
Miriel;2595612']
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.

There aren't really any suspicions. As I said before, it's day 1. We have pretty much nothing to go on.

Where do you expect things to go on come from? People saying things. Even things that don't make sense at first if the get people to post. As I said dead weight is useless, and you are dead weight.

Dolentrean;2595619']I haven't complained once. Show me an example of where I've been complaining. You have been complaining.

Dolentrean;2595583']Now, I remember why Day 1 sucks so much. Nobody has anything to go on and just jumps on anything that somebody does so they have a reason to Vote.

Yeah, why don't you either go put your foot in your mouth or start playing. I hate it when people act like this day one.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Demon Dude;2595610']
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.
2. If I hadn't I could've just said I had and you would know no different.Alright, that's all I needed. All I ask is to NOT say that, it gets people suspicious. :D

##Unvote-Dolentrean

...What?

And my I voted Dolentrean instead of others for 2 reasons.

1) The whole Idea about doing it mid conversation as Del brought up,
2) I couldn't have used my snappy line on him like the others. :p

Though I don't really have much reason to vote someone else, except possibly DD, so the vote stays until I have reason to do otherwise. :p

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Miriel;2595622']
Dolentrean;2595619']
Miriel;2595612']
Dolentrean;2595608']

Two things.

Where do you expect things to go on come from? People saying things. Even things that don't make sense at first if the get people to post. As I said dead weight is useless, and you are dead weight.

Dolentrean;2595619']I haven't complained once. Show me an example of where I've been complaining. You have been complaining.

Yeah, why don't you either go put your foot in your mouth or start playing. I hate it when people act like this day one.

Observation, not complaint.
Definition of Complaint: In general use, a complaint is an expression of displeasure.
I don't remember saying I was displeased. I just said Day 1, in general sucked.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Alright, alright, trying to play in character is hard anyway :exdee:

Del, you make good points. Change in grammar being suspicious really isn't one, though, cause for all you know I'm a partnered account! I'm not, but that's besides the point. I'm going to get reamed by everyone but yeah I was trying to play in character even though everyone and their brother gets annoyed by it....I happen to think it's fun, adds a bit of challenge to the game, and it's also a challenge for me! Especially being a slight grammar nazi and all.

In reality though, I don't like this Dolentrean hating, but because you guys make good points, I can't argue against.

Now, I will take my vote off of AK because it was a bad idea with no backing in the first place to vote for him. I suck today.

##Unvote: Aerith's Knight

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 10:11 PM
Goldenboko;2595620']Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.

That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Well, it seems NeoTifa is posting normally now. Guess my above post is unnecessary now.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it. :p

Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

[/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]

I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:16 PM
##Unvote: Dolentrean

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Dolentrean;2595635']
Goldenboko;2595620']Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.
you're right..it doesn't, because some people actually type like that normally. You know, like the real Neotifa. She might be better at typing than I tried to act though xD

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 10:19 PM
And to make my contribution more...well, on topic, why is it that so few of us are active now that things are finally rolling? And why hasn't ~*~Celes~*~ posted yet?! Get a move on it, girl!

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 10:19 PM
qwertyxsora;2595637']Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it. :p

Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

I can agree with the second point seeing as how it served to back her purpose of getting people to contribute. However the first point I don't really agree with. Miriel obviously found them worth debating about, otherwise, I don't think she would have.

[M] Mom – Host
11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
You guys post too fast.

VOTE COUNT:

[1] NeoTifa- Gobo
[1] Demon Dude- Miriel
[0] Dolentrean- qwertyxsora, Demon Dude
[0] Aerith's Knight- NeoTifa

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh my, the game is starting!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:24 PM
True, the first reason wasn't much, but it could possibly be a ploy to make it look like she's doing more then she actually is. Its a stretch, true, but thats mostly what one goes off of day one.

And finally I look at Boko, who has contributed nothing, and made one vote for a stupid reason. The vote, like miriels debates, seem like a silly ploy to make it look like he's doing something. Again, its a stretch, but I'm one paranoid person. :p

But yes, as of now, Miriel is Suspect #1.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 10:26 PM
qwertyxsora;2595637']

I fail to see either of those debates being "pointless". The second one was barely even a debate, more or less, that he should post if he's read over the thread.

qwertyxsora;2595637']2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

I can't really understand all of that. Actually, to be more exact I don't understand the bolded part. Like just the way you worded it :(

The way he did it seemed forceful to me, perhaps forceful isn't the right word. Closeminded, really. Like "You're either this, this or this!" With that said, he was actually pretty close. Dolen's one of the annoying people who just want to bitch and complain all day one.

So I suppose he deserves an:
##unvote: Demon Dude

More thinkin' now.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 10:30 PM
I would like to apologize to Dol if you agree with Miriel and think I was being forceful. I wasn't, I guess I'm trying too hard to get people to post.

And Miriel, I was just thinking out loud. I'll try to slow that down.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I was saying its good to be forceful with people to get them to contribute. Though if you just used a bad word to describe what you though, that makes sense.

Though you might just be saying that to cover yourself at this point, can never be too sure. :p

And DD, WTF? Don't apologize. BE forceful. DEMAND answers. Don't back down because people don't like you saying crap. Dolt deserved everything that was thrown at him, as does everyone else who gets crap thrown at them.

Not that I think you said anything particularly useful, but thats beside the point.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-16-2008, 10:38 PM
I like to think out loud, it helps others to make everyone else think about what they think is scummy or not.

Right now all I think is that Corgi's are absolutly adorable and I FINALLY HAVE MY ROLE!!!!!

Also I think that Goldenboko might talk more if I do this. Keep in note my votes are in no way final, they are more spur of the moment right now, so

## Vote: Goldenboko

Don't worry. Be Hippie!

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 10:42 PM
I didn't mean forceful, I've been forceful. I thought about it, and I close-minded is the word I was looking for. Sometimes scum, (or bad town) show that they're "convinced" someone is a mafioso so they can focus on one person and ignore the rest.

I have to go finish some homework, while I do that, I'll think some more.

Until then.

##vote: ~*~Celes~*~
WHERE ARE YOU!?!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Oh my, roleplaying. ;)

I honestly want Celes to come out. I know it's early, but inactives suck. But it's still early, like I said.

Yeah, you might be right, but that post was more for Miriel than Dolt. Haha. No, in all seriousness, I thought I was being a bit too abrasive or whatever.

[M] Elize
11-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Demon Dude;2595652']I would like to apologize to Dol if you agree with Miriel and think I was being forceful. I wasn't, I guess I'm trying too hard to get people to post.

And Miriel, I was just thinking out loud. I'll try to slow that down.

Qwerty's right. Don't apologize to me. I didn't think you were being forceful. You're playing the game.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 10:46 PM
I haven't being ignoring everyone else, I was focusing on a certain individual. I hate getting roasted for things people have being doing since the start, okay?

Whatevs, I'll be back in a bit. Ciao!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 10:48 PM
I will mostly likley be bakc to post in time when I wake up, but just in case...

##Vote: Miriel

I do this cause I"m not yet entirely convinced, and I figure anyone who is still inactive by the end of the day will be prime suspects as soon as day 2 starts anyway, so there isn't much reason to worry about them now. :p

[M] Mom – Host
11-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Everyone has the same role as before.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 11:17 PM
just an idle thought: has there ever in mafia history been a game where all the players were on at the same time?

BoB, Psy, Momiji...you three and all the others that posted once and haven't shown up yet had better say SOMETHING...

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Bite me.

Does that count?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Momiji;2595690']Bite me.

Does that count?
I know exactly who you are now, thanks for that! :p

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Aerith's Knight

Let's give the inactives a little more time, it's only day one after all. You really haven't done much yourself Miss Tifa!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-16-2008, 11:29 PM
Aerith's Knight;2595695"]Let's give the inactives a little more time, it's only day one after all. You really haven't done much yourself Miss Tifa!
yeah, you're right =\ *backs off*

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 11:30 PM
Aerith's Knight;2595695"]Let's give the inactives a little more time, it's only day one after all. You really haven't done much yourself Miss Tifa!
You know, thanks for saying that, cause it encouraged me to look at Neotifa's posts.

She has done the following

- Prod inactives
- Agree wihout saying much
- point out the blindingly obvious (Voting for her based on typing was stupid)
- Contributed nothing to the conversation that wasn't already there

Now the only thing that isn't normally something one would get looked at supsiciosly for is proding in-actives. Now that on its own isn't a tell one way or another.

##Unvote: Miriel

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Okay, really, Imma going to sleep now. XD

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 11:45 PM
Wow qwerty basically went off what my thoughts were earlier. He just expanded a bit more. It looks all nice and neat.

It bugs me a little that it took so long to notice. Some have already mentioned Neotifa strange behavior, but it's not such a thing as super suspicious, just a little spark of wonder.

Which the whole grammar thing neotifa, I think it was a valid point. You started with improper usage then changed it to the extreme. If it had been a partnered account I would have seen a more dramatic change. On the first day, even the little things count.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Aerith's Knight

My first thoughts were "playing the newbie card," tbh.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Aerith's Knight;2595712"]My first thoughts were "playing the newbie card," tbh.
Exactly. For me, the newbie card should be more newbie less trying to get people to speak up. Newbies don't know really what's going on.

[M] Dee
11-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Gah, sorry, I actually did something this weekend.
>.>

Anyway, despite what has been said, I'm not sure that I'm too suspicious of NeoTifa, even with the grammar-swap.

Day one horrors are all we have to look forward to right now though. I honestly see nothing worth mentioning, except for the fact that Demon Dude seems very jumpy.
And that being only slightly worth mentioning.

Again, day one jazz though.

I'll have to go back and read more in-depth. For right now, I'm gonna rush and go with Demon Dude. I hope I'm not being baised. If I am, sorry Demon Dude.
=[

And, gah, thanks for the pointles vote, Miriel; it shows how much you care.
D:

Woot. Let's get started.
:D

##Vote: Demon Dude

[M] Colette
11-17-2008, 12:16 AM
NeoTifa;2595634']Alright, alright, trying to play in character is hard anyway :exdee:

I know who you are.. :)

##unvote

[M] Colette
11-17-2008, 12:17 AM
In response to qwerty, I was kinda busy, so I'm going to catch up now.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2008, 12:32 AM
=] Celes has posted! Granted...she voted against me, but that's better than nothing!

Meh... *waits for something interesting*

[M] Colette
11-17-2008, 12:35 AM
Ok, lot's of things to cover I see.

Now there are four people I have my eyes on now:

In the case of Miriel, qwerty really sums it up quite nicely in this post:

qwertyxsora;2595637']Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.

That and the fact that her arguments with DD seem a little.. fake. Not in that they didn't happen, but more in the fact that mafia often vote for each other on day one, then unvote later on. With that they fight a lot with each other, just to show that they aren't friendly with each other. I'll keep my eye on her posts, but it doesn't warrant a vote yet.

In the case of DD, I can't really say that this connection with Miriel bothers me, it's more the way he posts. Agressive, then docile. Often an strategy of Mafia who recognize that nobody rallies around them.

Then there's qwerty. He's been observant. Highly observant and moderatly aggressive. The kind of observant and aggressive a normal townie isn't. It could also be the real Goldenboko, who is usually very involved. And by involved I mean until the point of obsessive. :p But as he could just as well be a power role(who often feel the need to get involved), I will merely keep an eye out at any pattern in his posts.

Then the final contestant, Neotifa. I know who this is. Mostly because of the typing roleplaying fiasco. And I know this person only roleplays extreme stupid newbie when he/she has something to hide. But no contribution isn't really her/his style. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft deli taco with sour cream.

I'm balancing my vote between Neotifa and Demon Dude right now. I'll give my first real vote in a few hours.

[M] Dee
11-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Demon Dude;2595732']=] Celes has posted! Granted...she voted against me, but that's better than nothing!

Meh... *waits for something interesting*

No more inactivity.
:D

Don't take it personal, DD. Day teh one.

[M] Gaius
11-17-2008, 02:38 AM
Back from making a video presentation. I haven't mised a whole lot apparently, GB posted again, Celes is here so,

##unvote:

Am I the only one thinking that Yaridovich has been trying to cruise through this day by having early activity then a reason to leave? I don't like how NeoTifa tried to play the stupid card early, I remember doing that once as mafia... :greenie:

Momiji hasn't said a lot.

My susipicions on DD are still there, but I don't know if I'm going to vote for him right yet, he seems like if he is mafia then he'll let himself up easily by posting a lot.

I've also lost track of the votecount :(

In all, if I had to vote now, I'd probably put my vote back on DD.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2008, 02:43 AM
I don't, Celes.

Regarding GoBo, your logic seems flawed. To be honest, it seems like you're trying to point the finger at me and Miriel to get out of the hot seat. Sure, I swap moods, but hey dosen't everybody? If you think voting for me simply because I change moods then I suppose eveyone's guilty in your book.

My argument with Miriel was simply strategy, we were discussing tactics, you've done it, I've done it, we've all done it. If you want to place the blame on me for playing the game, then fine. But you go first. Yeah, I think some people should be lynched, there are some cancers that will sometimes need to be cut out. Think of it like this...

You have a football team. (As in football, I mean soccer.) You require eight players for a game. You have eleven overall. One player is terrible, troublesome, and rather than being useless, he is actually hurting the team. So, you cut him out, he's a cancer, sure, he's a number for the team, but by cutting him him out you lose a detriment to the team and you can focus on what the team's there for-footie.

So, one who places needless accusations on people for doing something everyone, including the accuser, has done, then you are one thing. A cancer.

So, if you wish to hinder our progress on catching scum by placing the blame on anyone who actually gives a damn about it, fine by me. But you are NOT going to last long with it. Sorry, but this cancer's got to be cut out.

##Vote-Goldenboko

[M] Colette
11-17-2008, 02:55 AM
Demon Dude;2595784']I don't, Celes.

Regarding GoBo, your logic seems flawed. To be honest, it seems like you're trying to point the finger at me and Miriel to get out of the hot seat. Sure, I swap moods, but hey dosen't everybody? If you think voting for me simply because I change moods then I suppose eveyone's guilty in your book.

So, if you wish to hinder our progress on catching scum by placing the blame on anyone who actually gives a damn about it, fine by me. But you are NOT going to last long with it. Sorry, but this cancer's got to be cut out.

I didn't even know I was in the hotseat. :p I merely gave my analysis on what happened.

Discussing tactics does not include voting for each other. Discussing tactics merely involves, well, discussing tactics. xD

Very shaky foundation to be casting a vote against me. If suspecting people to be mafia is a cancer within this game, we may as well die of multi-system-organ-failure right now. I was actually leaning more towards Neotifa, but thank you for making this so much easier for me. :)

I'm off to bed now, I don't know if I'll be back in time for the end(school and all), so I voted now. Until tomorrow!

[M] Caprica
11-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Wow so much to read over.

Well then let's do this...

Miriel's mafia. Miriel is always mafia!

##Unvote

Nah I got nothing, but it had to be said. XD

I really hold no suspicions towards anyone as of yet since it's just day one. Someone do something to make me suspect you!

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Goldenboko;2595789']

I didn't even know I was in the hotseat. :p I merely gave my analysis on what happened.

Discussing tactics does not include voting for each other. Discussing tactics merely involves, well, discussing tactics. xD

Very shaky foundation to be casting a vote against me. If suspecting people to be mafia is a cancer within this game, we may as well die of multi-system-organ-failure right now. I was actually leaning more towards Neotifa, but thank you for making this so much easier for me. :)

I'm off to bed now, I don't know if I'll be back in time for the end(school and all), so I voted now. Until tomorrow!
I didn't even vote for Miriel!

Congratulations, you finally showed me you have no idea what happened. Bye bye.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

[M] Gaius
11-17-2008, 03:07 AM
Alright those last posts did nothing for me. It's too obvious for mafia to do, "OMG HE VOTED FOR ME I MUST DISCREDIT HIM!" His argument is forced and makes no sense.

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM
NEW VOTE COUNT

[3] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~
[2] Gobo- Demon Dude, Laddy
[1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
[1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Aerith's Knight

My argument with Miriel was simply strategy, we were discussing tactics, you've done it, I've done it, we've all done it. If you want to place the blame on me for playing the game, then fine. But you go first. Yeah, I think some people should be lynched, there are some cancers that will sometimes need to be cut out. Think of it like this...

You have a football team. (As in football, I mean soccer.) You require eight players for a game. You have eleven overall. One player is terrible, troublesome, and rather than being useless, he is actually hurting the team. So, you cut him out, he's a cancer, sure, he's a number for the team, but by cutting him him out you lose a detriment to the team and you can focus on what the team's there for-footie.

So, one who places needless accusations on people for doing something everyone, including the accuser, has done, then you are one thing. A cancer.

##Vote-Goldenboko

Whoa. That just totally screamed scum to me.

First of all, GB wasn't in the "hot seat." I didn't pay attention to votecounts when looking back, but I don't remember him being on the chopping block. The only post where GB even mentioned DD and Miriel is here:

Goldenboko;2595733']Ok, lot's of things to cover I see.

Now there are four people I have my eyes on now:

In the case of Miriel, qwerty really sums it up quite nicely in this post:

qwertyxsora;2595637']Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.
##unvote: Doltrean[/b][/b]

That and the fact that her arguments with DD seem a little.. fake. Not in that they didn't happen, but more in the fact that mafia often vote for each other on day one, then unvote later on. With that they fight a lot with each other, just to show that they aren't friendly with each other. I'll keep my eye on her posts, but it doesn't warrant a vote yet.

In the case of DD, I can't really say that this connection with Miriel bothers me, it's more the way he posts. Agressive, then docile. Often an strategy of Mafia who recognize that nobody rallies around them.

Then there's qwerty. He's been observant. Highly observant and moderatly aggressive. The kind of observant and aggressive a normal townie isn't. It could also be the real Goldenboko, who is usually very involved. And by involved I mean until the point of obsessive. :p But as he could just as well be a power role(who often feel the need to get involved), I will merely keep an eye out at any pattern in his posts.

Then the final contestant, Neotifa. I know who this is. Mostly because of the typing roleplaying fiasco. And I know this person only roleplays extreme stupid newbie when he/she has something to hide. But no contribution isn't really her/his style. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft deli taco with sour cream.

I'm balancing my vote between Neotifa and Demon Dude right now. I'll give my first real vote in a few hours.

It is totally a completely reasonable and does not warrant that kind of response. How on earth can you say that you'd lynch him even if he was town because of that? (Also to be honest, being too wishy-washy is totally scummy, just not something I'd pay much attention to until the second or third day).

Goldenboko;2595789']

I concur :holmes:

Preview EDIT:

Jeebus, Denmark, no one's suspicious? Did you even read the thread? We've all been pretty suspicious!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:15 AM
@GB: Just because I decided to have some fun and spice things up by roleplaying doesn't make me mafia. Look at Lamiroir in Phoenix Wright...She dumbed down her posts in order to lay low and she turned out not only pro-town but a second cop! Gawd, some of us just want to have fun is all! :rolleyes2

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:19 AM
My suspect list:

Momiji for "dancing." By "dancing," I mean that he/she jumps in, posts something meaningless, runs away. Jumps in again, posts meaninglessly, runs away again. Jumps a third time, votes with poor reasoning, and runs away.

I can't say much because I've been playing crappy so far today, but that's because I've been on another forum working on a big project, so I've been here reading but not really posting because I've been working :p

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 03:19 AM
NEW VOTE COUNT

[4] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak
[1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty

Not voting: The Summoner of Leviathan, Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Del Murder, Dolentrean, Laddy, Sergeant Hartman, NeoTifa.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:20 AM
Oh, and the continuation of my suspect list:

Psy and BoB, because they've only posted once each and haven't been back since, and haven't voted yet either. Laying too low.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:21 AM
##Vote: Psychotic

Simply to pull him back in the game, I promise. NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HERE PEOPLE!

[M] Gaius
11-17-2008, 03:22 AM
Other then the obvious inactive susipicion anyone else?

[M] Caprica
11-17-2008, 03:23 AM
Aerith's Knight;2595801"]
Jeebus, Denmark, no one's suspicious? Did you even read the thread? We've all been pretty suspicious!

Well when I got back on there was 3 pages of posts to go over so I kind of just skimmed it. I don't make it a habit to read too much into day 1 unless something big happens. I'm lazy, I know. :cry:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-17-2008, 03:25 AM
NeoTifa;2595803']My suspect list:

Momiji for "dancing." By "dancing," I mean that he/she jumps in, posts something meaningless, runs away. Jumps in again, posts meaninglessly, runs away again. Jumps a third time, votes with poor reasoning, and runs away.

I prefer to refrain from the spamfest that is day one, and this means I'm dancing?

My vote may be with poor reasoning, but it is sincere reasoning. I have no intent to change it now, especially since this is only day one and I don't really have any other leads.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 03:27 AM
Aerith's Knight

We got cereal kinda fast this round, so you might wanna read xD

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:30 AM
Other than the inactives, it's between DD and GB. They both seem to be awfully antagonistic for it only being the first day...

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 03:33 AM
Aerith's Knight

That's a good thing, sweetie :aimkiss:

It's easier for the town to pick out the scum when everyone's yelling. It's no good to have everyone go LOL DAY ONE WE CAN SPAM S:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:37 AM
Aerith's Knight;2595812"]That's a good thing, sweetie :aimkiss:

It's easier for the town to pick out the scum when everyone's yelling. It's no good to have everyone go LOL DAY ONE WE CAN SPAM S:
I know but either I've been asleep for all the past games I've played or they're just worse than I'm used to seeing :confused:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Wow... I wasn't expecting this much X_x. Ok, lots going on. First thing first, I kinda skimmed over the majority of the stuff thus far, so don't put to much stock in what I have to say at this point.

I really don't have any suspicions right now, other than the fact that Demon Dude seems to be acting very aggressive, but I don't think thats enough to cast a vote on.

Ok, I am going to try to read over the thread a bit more carefully.

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings. You were "playing the newbie card" You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project"

If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at.

I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing.

Because I probably wont be around for the end,

##Vote: Neotifa

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:59 AM
Del Murder;2595818']Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings. How am I doing that?

Del Murder']You were "playing the newbie card" If I was, not intentionally. LIKE I SAID, I WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN BY ROLEPLAYING since day 1 is always dull.

Del Murder']You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project" Yeah, I have been busy. Hosting a mafia game of my own at another forum. Problem with that?

Del Murder']If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at. And look at you, hotshot! All you've been doing is yelling and pointing fingers. If you see someone trying to have fun somehow, you turn it against them and say they're being suspicious. Are you paranoid, sweetie? Let NeoTifa make it all better for you...:aimkiss:

Del Murder']I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing. What exactly do you mean by "lying to the town?" I don't follow. And since I have absolutely nothing to hide...except for the fact that I'm not wearing socks :aimblush:.... Then I'd advise you back off and focus on the REAL problems at hand.

OHAY GAIZ, WATCH HIM RIP ME APART FOR ATTEMPTING TO BE SILLY! :eek:

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-17-2008, 04:00 AM
Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

I hate Day 1 because you get people who joke a lot and people who don't joke, then someone who calls someone else out for doing either/or. I can't be arsed to make a life-changing decision on these shenanigans. As I can see, humans are very predictable. :p

The only thing I can contribute is to advise town on staying alert and aware of any inactives.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 04:01 AM
Aerith's Knight

Hiding from Day 1 doesn't make it go away :nonono:

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 04:04 AM
Aerith's Knight;2595828"]Hiding from Day 1 doesn't make it go away :nonono:
Sadly =[

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Well, no one else seems to be posting and I have a very busy day tomorrow, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going off to bed for the night. Gnight all!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 05:12 AM
Aerith's Knight

Alright, well my partner and I are off. Getting late here and we both have school.

[M] Elize
11-17-2008, 07:29 AM
Just a quick post before I have to go to school. I doubt if I'll get on before the day ends so I'll cast my vote.

He really seems to be swapping between angry and attacking, to calm and laying low. I know he said about everyone doing it, but he keeps swapping between two extremes really. Yeah, I'm going now.

[M] Anise
11-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Nobody really stands out for me at the moment, so I'm going to keep my vote for now. How long til the day is over though? I'll try and jump online at school so I don't miss the deadline

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 10:17 AM
7 hours 7 minutes.

[M] Athena
11-17-2008, 11:02 AM
This day seems to be dragging on. I expected it to be over by the time I got up this morning, but I guess it works in my favour as I forgot to vote last night.

He seems far too jumpy and argumentative for my liking. That's all I have to go on though so I'll probably change my vote before the day ends.

Hopefully nobody noticed that I accidently posted that with my real account first :p

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Ok I'm here!

Nothing of interest has happened, other than some previously inactive characters posting. Welcome, guys! =D

Pretty much everyone is voting for Demon Dude with the same reason, and it makes decent sense. But, I'm going to keep my vote on Psychotic so that he'll come back. When he comes back, I'll change if I see fit to.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:38 PM
To add: I'm not going to pin my vote on Demon Dude because he's already on his way to lynchment. There's no point to me jumping on the bandwagon. I do understand why you're all voting for him, and I don't condemn you for it.

Yeah.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Also, to make up for the lack of Cid:

NEW VOTE COUNT

[6] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan
[1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty, Del Murder
[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Laddy, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Also, less than 2 hours until the deadline.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Can't really say I'm against DD getting lynched, though I still think Neotifa is the best choice.

I'm also highly dissapointed in my Rival. Still no vote or thoughts? I'm ashamed.

And Finally, Heartman, you do realize you told us to watch for inactives, yet you are tied with BoB and Psy for being the MOST inactive player, right?

[M] Gaius
11-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Not working in class is fun! :jess:

As far as today, I feel Demon Dude is the correct choice. The first thing he did was give "advice" that can only distract the town, that listening to his first "tip" would have us make ridiculous lynches on annoying players, and not scum.

His arguments have been flawed and false. His argument against Goldenboko is obviously retaliatory, an newbie tactic for mafia, "discredit whom who tries to discredit you."

Other than DD, Psychotic, Momiji, Denmark, Sarge, and BoB all ring bells for different type of inactivity. If they do not begin posting soon and are not replaced we cannot rule out the chance of their inactivity being purposeful. Especially Momiji with his "My vote is correct for unsaid reasons," and Sarge with, "Becareful for inactives, excluding me of course!"

NeoTifa bugs me for her stupid card. I don't care if it was on purpose, it's a mafia tactic town has no reason to purposely act stupid other then trying to glide through and survive.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2008, 05:00 PM
I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.
## Unvote: Gobo

I can't help but feel that DD is roleplaying to be annoying, but that is kinda useless for the town anyway. Also for the reasons stated that I don't have the time to quote because I am at work and my boss will yell at me if I get caught.

Finally this is the correct votecount.

I will correct the votecount that NeoTifa made, because there were some errors in it. I don't blame you for the mistake this time NeoTifa, just be a bit more careful.

I Voted for Demon Dude at the start as a half serious jokevote
I veoted Goldenboko before Demon Dude did.
I don't want these errors to make false evidence. If there is ever a mistake in any votecounts, just point them out. It would suck to have false evidence against you.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[7] Demon Dude- Laddy Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
[1] Gobo- Laddy, Demon Dude
[1] Miriel- Momiji, <S>Denmark</S>, <S>qwerty</S>
[1] NeoTifa- <S>Gobo</S>, qwerty, Del Murder
[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Demon Dude is 2 votes away from death.

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Neotifa has two votes guys.

So I love the bandwagoning of DD. It makes me suspicious of half of you.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Laddy;2595960']I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.

I can't help but feel that DD is roleplaying to be annoying, but that is kinda useless for the town anyway. Also for the reasons stated that I don't have the time to quote because I am at work and my boss will yell at me if I get caught.

I will correct the votecount that NeoTifa made, because there were some errors in it. I don't blame you for the mistake this time NeoTifa, just be a bit more careful.

I don't want these errors to make false evidence. If there is ever a mistake in any votecounts, just point them out. It would suck to have false evidence against you.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[7] Demon Dude- Laddy Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
[1] Miriel- Momiji, <s>Denmark</s>, <s>qwerty</s>
[1] NeoTifa- <s>Gobo</s>, qwerty, Del Murder
[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

1) You need to bold the ##vote.
2) Votecount is still wrong. Neotifa has 2 votes against her, not 1. :p

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[2] NeoTifa- <s>Gobo</s>, qwerty, Del Murder
[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 05:07 PM
You know what del? For beating me to the punch, I hearby declare YOU my new eternal Rival. Psy isn't doing so hot in that department.

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't think you're good enough to be my rival baby cakes. ;) Not trying to be mean there.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 05:14 PM
The lesser of teh two rivals ALWAYS thinks he's to good to be the other ones rival. ;)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2008, 06:45 PM
oops, my bad about that. I had to get back to work so I quickly hit Submit and missed that error. I'll try my hardest to not let it happen again.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Also looks like Demon dude is going to be the one we lynch, since the day technically ended two hours ago. Here is to hoping we get a mafia member.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Laddy;2596003']Also looks like Demon dude is going to be the one we lynch, since the day technically ended two hours ago. Here is to hoping we got a mafia member.
There is a typo, the bold word is fixed.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 06:51 PM
I vote DD dies via pelvic thrust.

....Just a suggestion.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-17-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm a fan of an angry mob myself

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Why not both?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Sorry about the vote count errors, I copypasta'd from Cid's latest vote count and overlooked some things it seems.

Anyhow...How was I playing the "stupid card" exactly? By saying I didn't know who to vote for? That's not playing the stupid card, that's not knowing who to vote for because it's day freaking one and there's more than one person to look at with a microscope because of their behavior.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Aerith's Knight

"newbie card" were my words >.>

[M] Elize
11-17-2008, 07:10 PM
An Angry Mob, pelvically thrusting DD to death? Sounds like fun.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Aerith's Knight;2596016"]"newbie card" were my words >.>
miriel said stupid card :p

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Stop posting as the day is over.

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Poor Demon Dude. No one liked him much after the "India-I'm the bomb" and "Hotti- I'm the (Insane)Cop, Godot is innocent" incidents, well maybe the mafia did. Of course he was going to be the first to go. All that was need was a way to kill him. One voted for an angry mob to run over, and two went for the pelvic thrust idea, so raping him to death it was. After taking quite a bit of abuse, he died. [M] Demon Dude was a Goon, played by Laddy. Better luck next time. Could any mod reading this please close the thread.

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh yeah, night actions please.

Del Murder
11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Cid, you are a recognized member and you can close your own threads. A little tip for the future.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Q?

I wanna play! :/

[M] Mom – Host
11-18-2008, 02:18 AM
qwerty went to bed after saying some prayers, or whatever Jews do, thinking he'd be safe. But it was not to be. Some Nazi elements had gained access to the hotel where he slept, and of course had to kill him.
They sent him a cake with nerve gas in it, killing the poor man when he went for a midnight snack. qwerty was a Vanilla Townie played by NepCracker. Sorry, man.

Day ends in 24 hours, and it takes 8 to lynch.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 02:32 AM
laughs that qwerty was Vanilla Town,

anyway lets dive into day 2. I'll get this started. Lets play BoB
## Vote: Loony BoB

[M] Apollo
11-18-2008, 03:10 AM
Why Loony BoB, Laddy?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 03:24 AM
I have nothing against him, just want to start some discussion.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-18-2008, 04:11 AM
K, let's start some discussion, then.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Why should I change my vote?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 04:18 AM
Aerith's Knight

I'll start off saying some stuff about stuff I read. This isn't all of it, more to come later!

Momiji;2595796']Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

Huh? What?

NeoTifa;2595803']My suspect list:

I can't say much because I've been playing crappy so far today, but that's because I've been on another forum working on a big project, so I've been here reading but not really posting because I've been working :p
Excuses, excuses! You posted quite a bit actually, and pretty much doing exactly what Momiji did.

NeoTifa;2595805']Oh, and the continuation of my suspect list:

Psy and BoB, because they've only posted once each and haven't been back since, and haven't voted yet either. Laying too low.
It was Day one. It happens. Poking inactives to make it look like you're saying something when you really aren't? Maybe, maybe not.

Del Murder;2595818']Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings. You were "playing the newbie card" You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project"

If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at.

I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing.

Because I probably wont be around for the end,

##Vote: Neotifa
Well Del pretty much sums up most of my thoughts on Miss Tifa here, so I'm quoting it.

NeoTifa;2595806']##Vote: Psychotic

Simply to pull him back in the game, I promise. NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HERE PEOPLE!

NeoTifa;2595943']To add: I'm not going to pin my vote on Demon Dude because he's already on his way to lynchment. There's no point to me jumping on the bandwagon. I do understand why you're all voting for him, and I don't condemn you for it.

Yeah.

This makes no sense to me. Psychotic's gonna feel the heat with just one vote against him when Demon Dude is far, far in the lead? You understand and have no objections to lynching Demon Dude? It's possible that you were trying to avoid sending your mafia buddy to his death personally while not defending him at the same time.

Dolentrean;2595880']Just a quick post before I have to go to school. I doubt if I'll get on before the day ends so I'll cast my vote.

He really seems to be swapping between angry and attacking, to calm and laying low. I know he said about everyone doing it, but he keeps swapping between two extremes really. Yeah, I'm going now.

The Summoner of Leviathan;2595905']This day seems to be dragging on. I expected it to be over by the time I got up this morning, but I guess it works in my favour as I forgot to vote last night.

He seems far too jumpy and argumentative for my liking. That's all I have to go on though so I'll probably change my vote before the day ends.

Hopefully nobody noticed that I accidently posted that with my real account first :p

I didn't really like this...a lot of people were voting Demon Dude while saying the same exact thing. I suppose it is possible they did have the same reasons, but it still makes me a little nervous S:

Laddy;2595960']I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Firstly, when did you re-vote DD? I never saw that. Secondly, what did you mean by "I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to."

I don't like your reason for voting BoB today, either. There are plenty of other things to discuss.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-18-2008, 04:24 AM
Aerith's Knight;2596361"]
Momiji;2595796']Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

Huh? What?You do know that GB is "Miriel" right? GB is always Mafia. :p

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Aerith's Knight

Oh. I get it now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Ok, I missed last night. After glancing over everything, and trying to keep up the only things I can really go on are the fact that Momiji voted for Miriel, who was voting for Demon Dude, who ended up being mafia.

Also, he also voted for BoB right away to help "Spark Discussion". Not much to go on as of now, And Momiji's "Gobo is always mafia" defense does seem pretty solid :p. Hopefully I will keep up with this day better than I did with the last day.

[M] Anise
11-18-2008, 07:27 AM
It's the week before exam block, and I have no access to the forum at school. I'd be on here if I could, but I've been a little busy.

Anyway, I'm glad we lynched Mafia, though I think it was more luck than anything (it was day 1 afterall). I was inactive for a while, so I can see why votes where thrown my way, so I don't mind. I have nothing left to add til after I've read what I missed.

[M] Anise
11-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Sergeant Hartman;2595827']Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

I hate Day 1 because you get people who joke a lot and people who don't joke, then someone who calls someone else out for doing either/or. I can't be arsed to make a life-changing decision on these shenanigans. As I can see, humans are very predictable. :p

The only thing I can contribute is to advise town on staying alert and aware of any inactives.

Hartman has only posted twice, and this post seems a little odd to me. Isn't it obvious to stay alert and be aware of inactives, of which he is one? I may be nitpicking though, because I'm not really any good at this game yet...

[M] Anise
11-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Living in Australia blows. I can't vote on what I have now, but tomorrow is my day off, so I should be able to get online in time. Good night all

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Psychotic;2596375']And Momiji's "Gobo is always mafia" defense does seem pretty solid :p.

No, no it isn't.

I knew Momiji was going to say that, and it's really crap.

That shouldn't make it so we ignore that he obviously, purposely, stayed out of any and all discussion yesterday. "Day one is crap ahahahahaha!" No. No it isn't. Day one we managed to lynch mafia, no thanks to Momiji. Day one is only crap for mafia because it's easy for them to get banwagoned on.
Is Goldenboko often mafia? Yes. Does that mean when he's town he's dead weight? No. If you didn't notice, I tend to lose as mafia. I normally play best as town. The last game I was in I managed to get mafia lynched while I was alive. Voting for me in that situation is shooting blind and avoiding what's being discussed.
Why might you want to avoid what's being discussed then? Well maybe because you saw Demon Dude, your mafia pal, is being pressed hard, and you don't want to be linked to him, nor do you want him to die, so you try and let him struggle out of it while you give no comment?

In other words, I'm susipicious of Momiji.

[M] Athena
11-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Has Celes posted yet? I may call her out as an inactive if she hasn't.

[M] Anise
11-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Due to trouble sleeping, I'm back. Celes hasn't posted for a while

[M] Anise
11-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Oh, and page 2!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Aerith's Knight

Summoner: Care to share your thoughts on NeoTifa, Laddy, and Momiji?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Aerith's Knight

Or anyone else, really...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Aerith's Knight;2596361"] a lot of other quotes that are irrelevent to what i am saying so they are cut out.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[1] NeoTifa- <s>Gobo</s>, qwerty, Del Murder
[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Firstly, when did you re-vote DD? I never saw that. Secondly, what did you mean by "I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to."

I don't like your reason for voting BoB today, either. There are plenty of other things to discuss.
OK, first thing is, I guess in the rush of making that post I must have forgotten to actually type out the vote itself, but you will have to trust me that I wished to put my vote back on Demon Dude.

Secondly, the impact I wanted my vote on Goldenboko to do the same thing that my vote for BoB has done. The Goldenboko vote didn't cause activity, but read the next paragraph for why I did it.

Finally the vote for BoB actually is having a nice little impact. My vote has no backing at all, because BoB had said almost before I made the vote. And look at who decides to follow my reasonless vote, but Momiji does. This is the discussion that I wanted to create, seeing how different people react to behaviour that is neither a town indicator or a scum indicator, but just plain random. Noe for my vote, and I'll make sure I actually type out everything this time.

## Unvote: Loony BoB
## Vote: Momiji

You should not have followed my vote, I had no good reason to vote BoB, and you don't either.

[M] Athena
11-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Aerith's Knight;2596472"]Summoner: Care to share your thoughts on NeoTifa, Laddy, and Momiji?

Why those three specifically? Might they be your fellow scummates? :tongue:

Ok, NeoTifa. She hasn't done anything wrong the way I see it, aside from playing the stupid card which is a little unfair to the real NeoTifa who has a habit of correcting my spelling/grammar on msn a lot. Could she be scum? Possibly, but I doubt it.

Laddy: I haven't really been paying attention to him. I'll have to read back but he seems safe in my eyes.

Momiji: Too quick to out GoBo/Miriel as Mafia. GoBo is not always Mafia and judging a player purely on previous games is a little unfair. Is Momiji scum? In this broadcaster's opinion, yes.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-18-2008, 03:28 PM
First, I'm going to address AK.

Had I voted for DD, my reasons would have been the same as everyone else, and I would have been accused of bandwagoning instead. Since I had to vote, I chose Psychotic to prompt discussion out of him, see if he was reading the thread at all. Obviously since he neglected to respond to my vote in any way, he either wasn't reading the thread or he wasn't online. Could be he was a mafian laying low, but if he were, he would have responded. Maybe.

Now, I have a funny feeling about this exchange between Laddy and Momiji.

Why would you just blindly follow him like that, Momiji? Why aren't you forming your own ideas? Are you a goon following your godfather?

Laddy, I have to say your system is rather...interesting. But I'm not entirely convinced it's as you say it is, because you haven't noted the fact that BoB has said nothing of use. At all. So, answer me this. Who's next on your prod list since BoB has started posting?

SoL, I have to think you're right about Momiji. But, what is it about Laddy that makes you think he's safe?

BoB, why don't you tell us who you think is suspicious?

[M] Colette
11-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Laddy;2596480']
Secondly, the impact I wanted my vote on Goldenboko to do the same thing that my vote for BoB has done. The Goldenboko vote didn't cause activity, but read the next paragraph for why I did it.

If I'm not there, I'm not there. No reason voting for me to cure inactivity. It's not like I don't want to play it. If I can be here, I will be.

Aerith's Knight;2596472"]Summoner: Care to share your thoughts on NeoTifa, Laddy, and Momiji?

Neotifa: My suspisions of the previous day still stand. She started the game with a very scummy move, and it takes a lot to recover from that. The fact that she didn't vote for DD stands out, but it's not like I approve of bandwagoning. She'll have my vote, barring a recovery in posting style or a mafia slipping up.

Laddy: No reading on him. No vibe one way or the other. I'll give him the security of the doubt.

Momiji: Has contributed nothing. But I really do mean nothing. Rarely posts, never more than a few lines, and is either a very lousy townie or an even lousier mafia. He's the second one who can get my vote today.

On that subject, I want to hear more from Sergeant Heartman, Psychotic and Momiji.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 04:11 PM
More not working in class, the following post is kinda rushed. xD :greenie:

Laddy, what is your reason fror voting for Momiji?

SoL: I want to hear your opinions on more people, you weren't very active yesterday, so I want to hear what you have to say. No slipping under my radar.

Loony: You've been less active then SoL. What's your opinion on Momiji? Laddy? Me? Others?

At inactives: If anyone continues to be as inactive as some have been (Psychotic :mad2:), without being replaced, I cannot help but think it's purposeful.

Dolentrean, it's not day one anymore, your original reason for not saying much is gone, I want you to start helping today.

Right now I'm most susipicous of Momiji, for reasons I've stated at the beginning of this day. Laddy is close behind, his votes have been completely unexplained and I don't like that. NeoTifa is probably third on my susipcions. As I've already said I don't like the stupid card, although you suspect Laddy and Momiji, which makes me feel slightly better about you, but it could just be you trying to mention your buddies. I remember you FOSing (Finger of Susipicioning), Demon Dude yesterday, but not voting for him :greenie:

[M] Caprica
11-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I somehow just knew whoever played DD would get lynched day 1. XD

Oh hey hey! Something happened, let's get this party started!

I still need to read over some posts before I get a good idea, but some points made against NeoTifa seem valid. But I still gotta go read over all the good parts of the thread before I really see who I think is suspicious.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Aerith's Knight

NeoTifa;2596488']First, I'm going to address AK.

Had I voted for DD, my reasons would have been the same as everyone else, and I would have been accused of bandwagoning instead. Since I had to vote, I chose Psychotic to prompt discussion out of him, see if he was reading the thread at all. Obviously since he neglected to respond to my vote in any way, he either wasn't reading the thread or he wasn't online. Could be he was a mafian laying low, but if he were, he would have responded. Maybe.

You don't really have to vote, actually. At least I don't think so. He probably didn't give a damn because it was just one vote for him next to a zillion for DD. If you are a townie, please don't worry about voting a certain way to avoid suspicion, it only hurts you and sometimes the rest of the town, too. Vote who you think is scum whether you think it makes a difference or not.

Laddy;2596480']
Aerith's Knight;2596361"] a lot of other quotes that are irrelevent to what i am saying so they are cut out.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

OK, first thing is, I guess in the rush of making that post I must have forgotten to actually type out the vote itself, but you will have to trust me that I wished to put my vote back on Demon Dude.

Finally the vote for BoB actually is having a nice little impact. My vote has no backing at all, because BoB had said almost before I made the vote. And look at who decides to follow my reasonless vote, but Momiji does. This is the discussion that I wanted to create, seeing how different people react to behaviour that is neither a town indicator or a scum indicator, but just plain random. Noe for my vote, and I'll make sure I actually type out everything this time.

You should not have followed my vote, I had no good reason to vote BoB, and you don't either.

I believe you about the DD vote, I figured it was something like that. I just wanted to make sure my vote records were correct.

Question for Cid: Are we allowed to share spreadsheets? I think I remember something about someone posting one then someone else going, "gah, you can't do that" and then the spreadsheet stayed anyhow. So I'm confused.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Miriel;2596506']
Laddy, what is your reason fror voting for Momiji?

This is my reasoning

Laddy;2596480']

There is no good reason to go after inactives at this time, when there is already discussion about several people. I fully knew that when making my vote, and Momiji might have found a good place to try and start a bandwagon on someone we don't know anything about.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Aerith's Knight;2596513"]
You don't really have to vote, actually. At least I don't think so. He probably didn't give a damn because it was just one vote for him next to a zillion for DD. If you are a townie, please don't worry about voting a certain way to avoid suspicion, it only hurts you and sometimes the rest of the town, too. Vote who you think is scum whether you think it makes a difference or not.

VOTING

You must VOTE! Voting plays an integral role, not only in deciding who to lynch, but also to help tell who the scum are based on voting patterns. If it seems like a player is avoiding voting on purpose, I'll smack them around with my gavel!

Anywhoobles :p

For now, I would like to focus on Momiji. I'm getting bad vibes from him because of his posts, his "reasons" for voting, and the fact that he followed Laddy so blindly.

So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that? Also, who do you think is suspicious? Explain.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-18-2008, 06:49 PM
NeoTifa;2596538']So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that? Also, who do you think is suspicious? Explain.
Momiji;2596358']K, let's start some discussion, then.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Why should I change my vote?

As far as suspicions, I am rather suspicious of you; AK; Leviathan, Summoner of; and Laddy.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Ok, so far from what I have seen, several people are sharing my suspicion of Momiji. Just a bit to fast to add his vote to BoB, granted i find it hard to believe that a mafia would make that mistake in earnest.

Also, when I said that Momiji's "GoBo is always mafia" strategy was solid, I was being very sarcastic. I think he was joking, and I was replying in kind. If I thought he was not joking I would have called him out as Mafia or very dumb town.

To NeoTifa, I did see your vote towards me, and I understood your reasoning. I didn't respond to it because I didn't think you voting for me was scummy in and of itself. and also, I wasn't in any danger of getting lynched with Demon Dude so far ahead.

So far the only person I suspect in Momiji, but as I don't have much to go on, I am not going to cast a vote. I don't wanna be part of a bandwagon vote (just in case one starts) when I don't have much to go on.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Aerith's Knight

Momiji;2596539']

As far as suspicions, I am rather suspicious of you; AK; Leviathan, Summoner of; and Laddy.

o.o

Care to elaborate? Not just about me, either S:

[M] Elize
11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Currently, Momiji is definetly the most suspicious on my list, for reasons previously stated above. He also purposely dodged a question NeoTifa asked, so I'll repost it.

So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that?

Momiji quoted the question yet never answered it.

[M] Elize
11-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Well, actually he answered it with a repost of his vote for BoB.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Aerith's Knight

He did, actually...whether or not it's a good answer you can decide on your own, I guess >.>

[M] Elize
11-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Yep, got that. However is doesn't actually answer the question.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Dolentrean;2596551']Currently, Momiji is definetly the most suspicious on my list, for reasons previously stated above. He also purposely dodged a question NeoTifa asked, so I'll repost it.

So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that?

Momiji quoted the question yet never answered it.I voted for BoB because even with Laddy's attempt to spark discussion, nothing was happening. With two votes against BoB, people actually started to talk. I got my desired result.

Aerith's Knight;2596547"]
Momiji;2596539']

o.o

Care to elaborate? Not just about me, either S:I find NeoTifa suspicious because of just the way she's been acting. That might be just because of her role-playing though. But, the going back and forth between NeoTifa and AK gives me suspicion of them both.

Laddy and Summoner are suspicious because they seem quick to throw suspicion on me.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
What do you mean on the back and forth between us? He/she questions me and I explain, so then I question him/her and he/she explains. That's how a good town plays, they ask questions and elaborate.

As for your BoB ploy, it sounds to me like you're using Laddy's excuse to get out of being suspicious, but it doesn't work that way. It can work with one person, but not two.

They aren't the only ones suspicious of you, Momiji. And what do you mean they're "quick" to throw suspicion at you? On day 1 when I mentioned you were a bit iffy, people looked at me oddly for saying so, but didn't say much more. I was the only one that really believed you were someone to watch out for. Now that you've been a TEENSY bit more active, they see what I see. That's not "quick to be suspicious," that's the town getting the scum vibes from you.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
So you had the exact same idea as I dd when voting BoB Momiji? I can't help but find that convenient, but at the same time I understand the thought process. I'll leave my vote for now, and think about this some more.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Momiji;2596558']Laddy and Summoner are suspicious because they seem quick to throw suspicion on me.

So basically your reason is either completely retaliatory. Or 'OMGUS' (oh my god you suck) suspicion, which is just you being angry at someone who's susipicious at you?

##vote: Momiji

I dislike retailatory suspicion. It's pretty craptastic. It's basic mafia strategy, we got DD on it, and it's addition with your previous posts is enough for me to vote you.

---------------------------
I might be getting blood work done, so I might (unless I can convince mea madre to postpone it a day) be leaving again within an hour :X Now would be the best time to question me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Good luck with the bloodwork Miriel.

[M] Elize
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM
I completely agree with what Miriel just said. Retalitory suspicion is just stupid and gets the town nowhere. You have nothing to base your suspicion on and so, are likely Mafia. I'm going to hold off on voting, until I get back, to give Momiji a chance to defend themself.

[M] Mom – Host
11-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Vote count coming soon.

edit by LoM: I was just about to...

[M] Felix
11-18-2008, 08:19 PM
First off, this momiji thing is becoming a bandwagon. Sure he has done suspicious things but you guys are forgetting that there are other players. Finding one possible scum is good but it's better if we can get the others to maybe slip up too. You guys seem to be wasting valuable discussion time by all hoping on Momiji.

He has done a few suspicious things but not enough to earn the entire attention of the town. As you saw in day one, DD had a massive amount of votes on him. Too me it seems we're setting up a lot of bandwagons. Sometimes that can turn out for the worse.

Secondly, My suspicion of Neotifa still remains. Sorry baby cakes :aimkiss: You get too riled up and seem to have it out against me. Sorry you did suspicious things, not my fault I pointed them out. Stop acting suspicious and i'll stop saying you are.

Also, Laddy is suspicious in my eyes. You guys keep saying Momiji is for following him but did you read Laddy's reasons why he voted? He hardly posts and when he does it's nothing to constructive.

All I'm saying is you guys need to yes focus on momiji but also on others as well.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Considering Momiji doesn't have a lot of votes against him yet (I don't think he does), I don't think it's been a bandwagon at all.

In fact it's been quite the opposite, Bandwagoning is voting without reasoning, I pointed out susipicous activity in the beginning of the day, and other people have agreed, and help investigate Momiji further.

I'm voting now just in case I get this bloodwork done today D:

[M] Felix
11-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Del Murder;2596592']
Too me it seems we're setting up a lot of bandwagons. Sometimes that can turn out for the worse.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 08:32 PM
That's ridiculous. That's like saying the town is better off when everyone has the same amount of susipicion as everyone else. Everyone's susipicious some are more then others.

The town didn't "set up" DD's bandwagon, he did himself with a big crappy post against Goldenboko. What about your constant claim against NeoTifa? That's not 'trying to set up a bandwagon?' Why not? Because people aren't making her their numero uno?

Speaking of which, why are you so concerned about NeoTifa. She played stupid, and hasn't really contributed, but why do you seem so convinced?

[M] Felix
11-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Well sorry that Neotifa sends a red flag for me. That's my suspicion and i'm going to hold true to it. She hasn't done anything to lift it from her self through my eyes. Sure momiji is suspicious but you guys seem to again have that handled. I'm just voicing my opinion on her. I haven't voted her this day, she hasn't done enough for me to be too concerned about. I just merely stated that i'm still suspicious.

That is not what i'm saying, I'm saying while some people, like momiji, has suspicious it doesn't mean you shouldn't be looking for others.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Del Murder;2596603']Well sorry that Neotifa sends a red flag for me. That's my suspicion and i'm going to hold true to it. She hasn't done anything to lift it from her self through my eyes. Sure momiji is suspicious but you guys seem to again have that handled. I'm just voicing my opinion on her. I haven't voted her this day, she hasn't done enough for me to be too concerned about. I just merely stated that i'm still suspicious.

And my opinion on Momiji would be similar. Who says we aren't looking for others. Momiji isn't becoming a bandwagon because we have reasons to be susipicious of him and I will continue to question him until my mind is change which is still possible. I'm still looking for others, but I should IGNORE Momiji just because I don't want others to also see him. All your advice does is distract us from focusing on what could be an important information. If I think someone might be scum, I'm not going to half ass investigating him. I'm going to investigate others, but I'm also going to steadily watch my number one.

[M] Mom – Host
11-18-2008, 09:01 PM
VOTE COUNT

[2] Momiji- Laddy, Miriel
[1] Loony BoB- Laddy, Momiji

Not voting: Del Murder, TSoL, Loony BoB, Psy, Dol, ~*~Celes~*~, Yaridovich , AK, SH, Gobo, NeoTifa.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
11-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Loony BoB;2596404']
Sergeant Hartman;2595827']Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

Hartman has only posted twice, and this post seems a little odd to me. Isn't it obvious to stay alert and be aware of inactives, of which he is one? I may be nitpicking though, because I'm not really any good at this game yet...

I was planning on making a post last night but I had to go to sleep. Thanks anyway for prodding me.

Since we know that DD was Mafia, I'm going to eliminate anyone from my suspicious list who voted for him-

[7] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddyand I also want to eliminate everyone who voted with qwerty too

[1] NeoTifa- qwerty, Del Murder

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.So this would make NeoTifa, Momiji, Del Murder, Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich and I the suspicious ones for now at least.

Let me start off on NeoTifa. Calling NeoTifa out with the things I've seen people use is nothing much, really and there isn't much still to go by, I wouldn't worry too much about NeoTifa right now. So according to my little scheme here, Momiji would be the most suspicious since he voted for Miriel, and Miriel voted for Demon Dude. Any thoughts?

[M] Mom – Host
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Aerith's Knight;2596513"]Question for Cid: Are we allowed to share spreadsheets? I think I remember something about someone posting one then someone else going, "gah, you can't do that" and then the spreadsheet stayed anyhow. So I'm confused.

I cant see a problem, but don't anyway as I don't know much about them.

[M] Felix
11-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Miriel;2596606']
Del Murder;2596603']Well sorry that Neotifa sends a red flag for me. That's my suspicion and i'm going to hold true to it. She hasn't done anything to lift it from her self through my eyes. Sure momiji is suspicious but you guys seem to again have that handled. I'm just voicing my opinion on her. I haven't voted her this day, she hasn't done enough for me to be too concerned about. I just merely stated that i'm still suspicious.

And my opinion on Momiji would be similar. Who says we aren't looking for others. Momiji isn't becoming a bandwagon because we have reasons to be susipicious of him and I will continue to question him until my mind is change which is still possible. I'm still looking for others, but I should IGNORE Momiji just because I don't want others to also see him. All your advice does is distract us from focusing on what could be an important information. If I think someone might be scum, I'm not going to half ass investigating him. I'm going to investigate others, but I'm also going to steadily watch my number one.
You totally overlooked the whole point. I was stating that while it's good to look at momiji, those who aren't contributing to anything shouldn't just come in and bandwagon with thinking. Like "Oh he's suspicious cause of what miriel said." I was merely saying that, yes he's suspicious, but don't forget about the others.

Lrn2logic gobo.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 09:22 PM
So your just stating the obvious? Thanks, plus one.

In response to Hartman's post... You mention Yaridovich, were has he been? Is Cid going to replace inactives this game?

[M] Athena
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
NeoTifa;2596488']
SoL, I have to think you're right about Momiji. But, what is it about Laddy that makes you think he's safe?

He hasn't done anything to be suspicious of in my eyes, that's all.

Miriel;2596506']SoL: I want to hear your opinions on more people, you weren't very active yesterday, so I want to hear what you have to say. No slipping under my radar.

I'm not trying to slip under anyone's radar Dan-Dan. If you want my opinion on someone ask for them specifically. Don't just tell me you want my opinion on everyone else.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright, SoL, what do you feel about me, NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy?

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 09:27 PM
EDIT BY WAY OF POST: Not getting blood work done today, mom's stuck at work. Nice relief :)

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Miriel;2596633']EDIT BY WAY OF POST: Not getting blood work done today, mom's stuck at work. Nice relief :)
I agree. blood work sucks. Mafia is fun :D

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Sergeant Hartman;2596610'] So according to my little scheme here, Momiji would be the most suspicious since he voted for Miriel, and Miriel voted for Demon Dude. Any thoughts?

You just might be on to something there. Keep that in mind for the future.

Del...Oh, Delly Welly...I don't know what it is about you...Just can't keep your name off my lips :aimkiss: But to be serious, I only have something against you because you're totally raping me because I decided to have a bit of fun.

Yes, there are others out there besides Momiji, and we have kept that in mind, that's why we aren't all voting just yet. We're watching out for others to act in manners that set off our scum radars.

I, for one, do see Laddy as a possibility for scum, but I'm not sure it's enough to warrant a vote from me. I do wish he would answer my question though,

NeoTifa']Laddy, I have to say your system is rather...interesting. But I'm not entirely convinced it's as you say it is, because you haven't noted the fact that BoB has said nothing of use. At all. So, answer me this. Who's next on your prod list since BoB has started posting?

Same with BoB:

NeoTifa']BoB, why don't you tell us who you think is suspicious?

[M] Athena
11-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Miriel;2596632']Alright, SoL, what do you feel about me, NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy?

I already gave my thoughts on NeoTifa, Momiji and Laddy. As for you, you're smart. You might be scum, you might not be. I honestly can't tell either way. I can tell you have a power role though, which hopefully is one that benefits the town.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
I compleatly missed that NeoTifa. I tend to skim a bit.

Definatly Yaridovich, but I think I'll prod him later after I do my homework.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Laddy;2596649']I compleatly missed that NeoTifa. I tend to skim a bit.

Definatly Yaridovich, but I think I'll prod him later after I do my homework.

Thanks for answering :)

Now for BoB to be more active and answer my question.

[M] Apollo
11-18-2008, 10:13 PM
I'd post more, but I have nothing really to add to this insipid inanity. Ask me again tomorrow.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 10:15 PM
That's bull. Hell that makes me want to vote for you. Or get you to be replaced. 1 post per game day? No way. No freaking way dude. You have to have some kind of opinion on all this.

[M] Apollo
11-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Clarification: meaning I have no gut feelings apart from the obvious ones (Miriel [for being Gobo, who's always Mafia. which is a terrible reason to suspect.] and Momiji [for the quick bandwagon on BoB as soon as the day started and for the use of "Miriel = Gobo = Mafia" as an actual argument] and I hate to bandwagon unless I see something that really sticks out as an obvious scum, provided it wouldn't go for a speed lynch.

[M] Gaius
11-18-2008, 10:18 PM
How many people have posted thus far? You have to have thoughts on everyone else as well if you read the thread.