PDA

View Full Version : Who's the easiest ;)

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah yeah game strat blah blah.

Who does it seem like we can pin things on?

I say we use this thread to point out "Scummy traits" So we can gather our thoughts about certain people. It'd be easier in the long run cause we'd know who to blame.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Miriel

Personally, I plan on voting for DD today. We've already distanced ourselves from each other, but if I just FOS him and never actually vote for him, our fight becomes hollow.

It'd be easy to slap a vote on Dolentrean, or any inactive.

No one's really slipped up yet, because no one's really said anything tangible. This works, and doesn't. It means the first person who has a solid argument against them might die. That makes it so I have to stall my vote on Demon Dude.

Qwerty is viable for a possible target because he's already successfully snared a trap on BH once (commenting on that jokevote like he did was pretty smart). The problem is getting a kill on him would probably require two of us to vote together, and I'm not drawing myself into a qwerty vote after appearing to agree with him till now.

Right now I think taking out qwerty is possible because AK, and NeoTifa didn't lie his willingness to jump at Dolentrean. If somone makes a good argument, I have one in mind, then we can have BH and Laddy vote together to iniate a bandwagon. Having those two vote together is risky, and unusual, but perhaps it's unusualness will work.

I say DD (Laddy) should make the argument. Saying "I think qwerty is trying to point susipicion until he finally gets some town to agree and bandwagon against someone." Then mention his quick suspicion against The Summoner of Leviathan (BH), and Dolentrean.

BH can then agree and vote for him as well, but only if the town appears to accept the theory.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Miriel

Or do the opposite of what I say. :(

The plan can still work, but now BH would have to post the theory, and DD (Laddy) would have to claim, 'I was too quick to vote, TSOL's theory makes a lot of sense"

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 08:58 PM
Sorry, read it late.

So, is it too late to slap the argument against qwerty anyway?

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Miriel

For you it is. We need BH or Lekana to do it. But Lekana is the Godfather I'd rather not have her do it. So BH has to construct this argument (I've already started it).

You can change your vote once BH has made his post against qwerty.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Actually I think that we could play off the TSOL and Qwerty thing. They both got riled up. Qwerty, whoever is playing knows a little bit. They were trying to get TSOL to slip up. We may be able to stir that up.

Neotifa is an easy target for me. There is SOOO much I can pull out.

AK seems reliant on the team mate, talks about inactivity and how we should take, "hey guys" as activity. Also says that calling out Dol was dumb when others said something.

I wrote the notes like I would if I was town and so far Gobo, you're fine. In my notes for you: touchy, lots of info, talks about the past (sorry no one cares), lots of info, makes good points.

So you're ok. Don't call too much attention to yourself though.

I find qwertys logic crappy though. The way they said stuff.... dumb

Laddy needs to be more careful. The way he got mad and just dropped it, it was a little of a red flag to me.

The dol thing again, he posted then posted that he didn't care to get voted for. Dunno what that's about.

I can pull things for AK and Neotifa, so i'm gonna make a comment on those too. Also gonna throw DD in it a lil because it was suspicious a lil and I want to try to distance myself from you guys.

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Miriel

Del Murder;2595576']

Exactly, easily framable. Caught BH so there's brain there, but isn't persuasive.

[M] Felix
11-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Miriel;2595581']
Del Murder;2595576']

Exactly, easily framable. Caught BH so there's brain there, but isn't persuasive.
At first i thought, "neocracker" but is he even playing? xD

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Miriel;2595581']
Del Murder;2595576']

Exactly, easily framable. Caught BH so there's brain there, but isn't persuasive.Exactly, someone who lacks logic is easy to target.

Oh, wait...

*headdesk*

[M] Gaius
11-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Miriel

Del Murder;2595582']
Miriel;2595581']
Del Murder;2595576']

At first i thought, "neocracker" but is he even playing? xD
I dunno, we already have a thready for that though xD

[M] Athena
11-17-2008, 11:04 AM
I probably should've read this before voting. Good job there's still seven hours left in the day.