PDA

View Full Version : CALL THE POLICE!

Yar
11-17-2008, 01:40 AM
I accidentally stole a pack of gum at Wal-Mart. I was trying to get in and out of the store quick, so I didn't bother with a cart. Carrying everything in my hands, I forgot to put the pack of gum at the cash register. I didn't realize this until I walked out to the car and noticed the gum in my hand as I reached for my keys.

Have you ever unintentionally committed a crime?

Jessweeee♪
11-17-2008, 02:10 AM
I accidentally stole some buttons when I was six :spin:

Rantz
11-17-2008, 02:38 AM
I was going to get a soft drink at the local gas station, a friend went in with me since we had a conversation going. I just kind of went in, grabbed the drink, went out, all the while talking to my friend who goes all smug as we walk out. After maybe 20 metres he says "Didn't you forget something?" and I said "Huh? Hmm, no, I have my drink, my wallet..."

And then I was all: o_o

And then I went: :-[

Nice
11-17-2008, 04:17 AM
Well i don't think this counts, but I jumped off the bus without paying this one time. I totally forgot (and so did the driver).

Ahhh, sped off when the cops were trying to pull me over. I meant to do that though. =/

No, I guess I never missed and did a crime. =0

Peegee
11-17-2008, 04:18 AM
We returned some cereal because Mom couldn't afford it or changed her mind. I carried the returned cereal out of the groceries and mom didn't know until we had returned home.

I used 'return' two different ways in the same sentence.

Jiro
11-17-2008, 09:42 AM
I was given too much change a few times, but I've never realised until long after I left the store.

erikramza
11-17-2008, 10:10 AM
I once robbed a bank while barely conscious. I was on too much ether and heroin to notice though!

scrumpleberry
11-17-2008, 06:10 PM
I accidentally stole a tassel. I've still got it, I used to collect them.

Iceglow
11-18-2008, 12:56 AM
I have commited several accidental crimes. Not wishing to incriminate myself I will not go in to details too deeply but these include trespass and theft and a rather unusual case of vandalism of a library book which was more Twisted Tinkerbell's fault than any accidental crime of my own (msn me for details if you wish but be warned it's quite gross)

Yar
11-18-2008, 12:57 AM
I ran a red light on the way home today. I'm such a bastard.

I PLEAD THE FIFTH!

JKTrix
11-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Just today, I took a cheese-filled pretzel but paid for a non-cheese filled pretzel. Their fault for having it on the wrong side of the tray...

Though I did give them 30 cents anyway.

MadeOfApples
11-18-2008, 02:17 AM
I ride the city buss everyday and there has been a few times that I got on with out paying. Not intentionally, I was just on the phone or holding a bunch of items in my hands and forgot to pay.

I've also accidentally stole something from the store once or twice. A purse that I thought was my ex-girlfriend's. She ran off and I saw a purse that looked just like hers so I grabbed it thinking she left it. I'm sure there has been another time or so like that.

Vermachtnis
11-18-2008, 05:11 AM
I've ran the same stop sign twice. To be fair, it's hiding behind a tree. And the first time I didn't know about it. The second time I just forgot about it and it was hiding again. Sadly I was riding with someone both time and now whenever I'm on that street, she has to yell out, "STOP SIGN!" as loud as she can. Even if I'm already slowing down.

I've also accidentally stole candy from this candy bin thing they use to have in Food City. I was three and thought it was a giant free sample bowl, leave me alone!

Montoya
11-20-2008, 08:44 AM
I once got surrounded by the whole town police force, detained, handcuffed, and cursed by a cop just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was released but that cop was a dick and put the handcuffs on too tight.