PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF HiP-HoP Walkthrough ~ [ REMIX ]

Lawr
11-17-2008, 03:48 AM
( August 22, 2005 ) DJZen had the brilliant idea of writing a Final Fantasy I Walkthrough in a Hip Hop format.

The participants were of course, DJZen, Captain Maxx Power, GhandiOwnsYou ( who was SocietyzAntidote then ), Elite Lord Sigma, Milikenko Rocker -- Tim, and myself. For the most part it turned out well and when we were finished, - N - wanted to lay down some beats, but they were more ballad-like and off key, and a 12 year old Sagensyg who was a little off rhythm.

So what do you guys say about doing this again and adding it to the Wiki or maybe even the frontsite? Let's let this just be a discussion thread. :D

There's a link to the original thread and attached to this post is a carbon copy of the lyrics, including Sagensyg in all his cheesiness. We can either completely redo this mess or have an aggregation of some of the old stuff and some of the new stuff--the ultimate definition of Hip Hop IMO :love:

Original Thread
http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-i/68627-ffi-walkthrough-now-hip-hop-format.html#post1340307

--and a disclaimer; I think we should pick a beat or something before we spit, ya dig?

--another disclaimer; I'm not sure if 3 years has done my sense of rhythm any good.

Tavrobel
11-17-2008, 04:00 AM
adding it to the Wiki

maybe even the frontsite?

Fine, do as you'd like.

No.

Lawr
11-17-2008, 04:07 AM
adding it to the Wiki

maybe even the frontsite?

Fine, do as you'd like.

No.

a) I don't mind adding it myself, not that hard but I don't think that's what you were talking about.

b) But! But! But BoB said!

Peegee
11-17-2008, 04:08 AM
What is this, you bust rhymes with a FF game walkthrough in mind?

Tavrobel
11-17-2008, 04:16 AM
a) I don't mind adding it myself, not that hard but I don't think that's what you were talking about.

... wat

If BoB contradicts me, I'll castrate him. Is that enough proof for you?

Old Manus
11-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Check it out check it out check it out

erikramza
11-17-2008, 10:13 AM
I'll rap you under the table son. I wanna play.

Lawr
11-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Anyone can join!

Momiji
11-17-2008, 07:57 PM

... wat

If BoB contradicts me, I'll castrate him. Is that enough proof for you?

If BoB said so, then he can do it himself, because I'm not about to put it on the frontsite, and if it does get there, I'm all for deleting it.

I don't care if it's on the wiki though.