PDA

View Full Version : Night 1 :D

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Who to kill. i think we should use neotifa tomorrow. Celes gets so riled up, so easily, we can twist that poor woman and make her go crazy.

I think we should kill yari or qwerty cause qwerty is annoying.

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Whoever is making the kill should be the one to send me the PM.

Del Murder
11-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Why do you need a pm when they have this forum?

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Well they just need to tell me who is going to do the killing, be it here or PM.

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
.... Urm we'd like to discuss first kthx. Gobo and I know what to do thank you for clarifying it though.

[M] Mom – Host
11-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Actually I think you should make a thread for your kill. Ill make you a sample like the ones many other hosts have made. Lancelot may not agree with me, but I say having too many threads is much better than having too little...

Im gonna put every post I make with LoM at the bottom:D

LoM

[M] Gaius
11-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Miriel

I think qwerty should go. Power role based killing night one is dangerous. It's really like taking a shot in the dark. But, qwerty's been a thorn in my side, I'd like to see him gone. If a townie tries to say that "Miriel would've love to have gotten rid of qwerty." I'll just point out that speculating such will just bring on an endless loop of reverse Psychology, and hell, probably get people to vote for them.

Really, I was hoping we'd get to do something odd like kill off our own, so as long as there's no second mafia I'm happy with day one. Hopefully we are the only killing faction other then town based roles.

So anyway, I say qwerty dies.

[M] Felix
11-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeah I'd have to agree. Qwerty is just annoying. Their crappy logic will make me so mad if it continues.

If you want qwerty make a thread I have to go to class ;)