PDA

View Full Version : Personal Funny Sayings

Evastio
11-18-2008, 03:08 AM
So do you have any funny sayings that you or your friends have like your own version of "All your base are belonging to us", "It's over 9000!!!", "Falcon Punch!!" or anything like that?

For me and my group of buddies saying "Not necessarily" in a Mr. Bean voice like he did in his movie is one of them.

Also, forget the Falcon Punch because waving your arms like Samurai Goroh shouting "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!" is where it's at.

On a side note, the line "that's what she said" seems to be popular among the people that hang out at the lounge I go to for lunch even though I have no idea where it's from.

Tavrobel
11-18-2008, 03:20 AM
So do you have any funny sayings that you or your friends have like your own version of "All your base are belonging to us", "It's over 9000!!!", "Falcon Punch!!" or anything like that?

On a side note, the line "that's what she said" seems to be popular among the people that hang out at the lounge I go to for lunch even though I have no idea where it's from.

Memes are not merely funny sayings. You simply don't understand, do you? And you did AYBABTU wrong.

It's called a sexual innuendo. It's been around for a while; get with the times.

fairweather
11-18-2008, 05:56 AM
We take the mickey out of "fair enough".
Its like when you say something REALLY interesting to someone and all they say back is "fair enough", we do that.

"..and yeah, I had the best weekend ever, I saw MATT CORBY!!!"
"*nod + mouth purse* .... faair enuf"

Its fun.

Meow
11-18-2008, 06:42 AM
"ok man"

-winston churchill

Montoya
11-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Person #1: "He/She shouldn't've did that."

Person#2: "An I wuz liek, I gottit. :D"

Inside jokes. :p

sharkythesharkdogg
11-18-2008, 06:53 AM
My friends and I have this on-going joke about a steam powered German/Polish/Austrian whatever robot from the 1930's named Kidigiswadidagagen. Saying the name is just fun.

We reserve tables at restaurants with that name, get them called to the front of a store (like wal-mart) using that name, dedicate songs to each other on the radio with that name, ect.

That and we say "weasel" in the voice of the Budweiser ferret from the commercials a few years back.

MadeOfApples
11-18-2008, 07:02 AM
"Oops wrong way" was a popular injoke between my friends and myself during the last year of middle school until... I don't know when it died out. We still say it every now and again to a chuckle.

I really can't remember how it all started and neither can my best friend. So I really don't understand why it is still funny to us. Probably just a reminder of our youth.

Ko Ko
11-18-2008, 07:14 AM
I address bananas only as "The King of Fruits" and everything can be follow by the tag line, "it's delicious!"

Also, ALGEBRAIC! (kudos to anyone who gets that)

IronOcean
11-18-2008, 07:23 AM
Dunzo Pie is the best ever, pass it along

Blue Harvest
11-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Saying certain things in an australian accent to mock our psych teacher was popular back in the day. It died out...when we left school :tongue:

Jiro
11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
I like to abuse internet memes just to confuse my friends. We also have "Sure, why not?" and "Apparently" and "Obviously" inside jokes, most of which I started anyway.

Balzac
11-18-2008, 01:39 PM

MATHEMATICAL... TOTALLY RHOMBUS!

Me and my friend se those all the time.

Værn
11-18-2008, 02:17 PM
"Alphanumeric!"
"Meow~"
"Oh, really? I might just be wanting a bagel with my coffee."

Old Manus
11-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Don't get it twisted

Rye
11-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Hmmm... the only one I can think of is fake bitch slapping Huxley and yelling "BACK HAND" whenever he bugged me.

Peegee
11-18-2008, 03:20 PM
I have online sayings. Offline I don't think I have a catchphrase.

Værn
11-18-2008, 03:49 PM
I just did a search...
Username: Pureghetto
Key Word(s): sexors newbie

132 results.

Ko Ko
11-18-2008, 09:35 PM

MATHEMATICAL... TOTALLY RHOMBUS!

Me and my friend se those all the time.

YES! YES!

Montoya
11-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Puro vario west side. Which is a gang in my town and my friends jokingly introduce each other like that even though none of us are affiliated. I had to shut one of my friends up when he said that in another city. Silly people.

Vermachtnis
11-20-2008, 03:50 PM
*Sigh* "You're useless."

I'm pretty sure I've called all my friends useless at one point or another. Another friend caught the bug, only she calls people junk. I'm totally to blame for that for showing it to her, and take full credit for it. Cause apart our friends are useless and junk, but together our friends are Useless Junk. And they probably hate us.

NeoTifa
11-20-2008, 04:55 PM
"suck my left nut, bish"

duckie
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM

Me and my friends still saythat all the time.

We also had this thing one time (don't ask me who started it or why) where my friend Ryan would scream "THUNDER HUMP!" and like, basically hump you. It was the weirdest thing ever. Good thing he takes his meds now....

Meat Puppet
11-21-2008, 12:46 AM
I had a lot of Asian friends in high school, and they would often churn out insane, demented sayings without even noticing it. Oh God, they were crazy. I never imitated them too much, but a friend of mine does—to this very day.

Blue Harvest
11-21-2008, 11:24 AM

I find it hard to believe you don't walk up to random people on the street and ask "asl?" :tongue:

Freya
11-21-2008, 11:47 AM
We're/I'm/you're/he's/she's/they're "too classy to be emo."