PDA

View Full Version : Nacht Drei

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 09:04 PM
SOOOOO who to kill... I'm thinking AK. Again momiji didn't die xD It's funny me thinks. How much time do we have cidlishish

[M] Gaius
11-20-2008, 09:11 PM
The longer Momiji doesn't die the better. I'll not know what to do once he does xD

Goldenboko or AK. My only problem is AK looks correct if he dies tonight.

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah I just was thinking that :/ With his sacrifice theory, if we kill him they'd think he's right and others would be under flame.

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 09:17 PM
TSoL seems to most likely be under fire tomorrow.

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 10:43 PM
[M] The Summoner of Leviathan - goon - BH
[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] Psychotic
[M] Loony BoB
[M] ~*~Celes~*~ - inventor - death by moogles
[M] Yaridovich - insane cop - denmark
[M] Demon Dude Mafia Goon, Raped to Death Day1
[M] Del Murder - Godfather - Lekana
[M] qwertyxsora Vanilla Townie, Nerve Gassed Night1
[M] Dolentrean - elite body guard - f f freak
[M] Miriel - hitman - Gobo
[M] Aerith's Knight
[M] Sergeant Hartman
[M] Goldenboko
[M] Laddy - sk - qwerty
[M] NeoTifa - commuter - celes

What's left.

[M] The Summoner of Leviathan - goon - BH
[M] Momiji
[M] Denmark
[M] Psychotic
[M] Loony BoB
[M] Del Murder - Godfather - Lekana
[M] Miriel - hitman - Gobo
[M] Aerith's Knight
[M] Sergeant Hartman
[M] Goldenboko

We take out ak or boko.... ak seems too smart but if we kill him it makes his theory right :/ Boko is easy to manipulate but he's kinda smart himself.

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 10:46 PM
7-3 right now... if we knock one off tonight then it's 6-3 :/ If we get one voted (5-3) and then kill another this next night (4-3) then we get another voted? and we win?

[M] Gaius
11-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Interesting pro:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: Kill Goldenboko. Lynch, TSoL clearing us both, kill Aerith's Knight the next night?

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 11:22 PM
Hmmm.... that might work. Urm you can't use your thing again tonight can you?

boko tonight frame TSoL and then ak then... whoever we can think of :P

[M] Gaius
11-20-2008, 11:30 PM
No, I can't use my power tonight. It's only every other night. Which is another reason why I want to go after Boko tonight, AK is the more important kill, I'd rather use my power on him to gurentee the kill.

TSoL will be easily framed I want to make the first argument against him. With the Insane Cop dead, I think I have the more important power role. Shall I make the thread?

[M] Felix
11-20-2008, 11:36 PM
URRRRMMMM yeah make something snazzy that that aussie wont get again :P You want TSoL or me to make the kill? I say make TSoL so if there is like a tracker, watcher, or something and we get him lynched it'll look better.

[M] Gaius
11-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Naturally. Don't take uneeded risks with power roles.

[M] Athena
11-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I cba with mafia anymore, so lynch me if you will.

Edit: After seeing GoBo's post I was extremely tempted to out you both as scum, but I'm not that petty. And EoFF only needs one mafia loser and that's DD. So replace me or whatever because I seriously cba anymore.

[M] Felix
11-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Haha you told us we could use you as a sacrifice wtf? xD

[M] Gaius
11-21-2008, 07:46 PM
You told us we can sacrfice you. The town was onto you. This will solidify me as town and as Nexus "proving" why I don't die.

[M] Felix
11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I like everything is to prove YOU....yeah taking this to bikcering thread xD

[M] Athena
11-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I was in a bad mood this morning and I apologise. If my sacrifice means we win, go for it.