PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero World Tour vs. Rock Band

BizarroSephiroth
11-22-2008, 03:48 AM
YouTube - Trapped Under Ice GH World Tour Drums + Guitar 771k (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUiOfyQbzyo)

that be me on guitar, my friend on drums, just for views and whatnot

Rock Band is honestly 100000x times better, but GH WT is alright

Slothy
11-22-2008, 12:39 PM
I have an intense hatred of both to be honest. In fact, the original Rock Band killed my love of rythm games all together. I'll stick to my GH 1 & 2 thank you.

Kirobaito
11-22-2008, 08:15 PM
I've played the first Rock Band, and the only real enjoyable song to me was Green Grass and High Tides. The songs on GH3 were better. I haven't played GHWT yet, or Rock Band 2, so when I do, I'll report on them.

Zeldy
11-23-2008, 12:17 AM
I've played GH2, GH3 and Rock Band. Rock Band and GH3 are equally good-- However, I completed Rock Band on expert in a matter of weeks, in comparison to both GH2 and GH3 which I still can't manage to complete. Though I keep playing Rock Band, as I think the songs are more fun to play. I'm going to have guitar hero muscles in my arms at this rate. :spin:

I don't think I'm going to get GH:WT and just get Rock Band 2.

Pete for President
11-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Guitar Hero WT. My vote has nothing to do with the quality of the games, it's just that Rock Band is **** for only being released a month ago or so in Europe. And that's Rock Band 1 I'm talking about, not to mention the wait for Rock Band 2 to cross the ocean.

Deborah
11-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Uh Rockband, maybe...I just have this awesome video of my friend battling it out...

YouTube - MTV Rockband Battle (Mozart's Biatch) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsUqR6caFWU)

Prisonic Fairytale
12-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Neither. I recently had a roommate who played Guitar Hero and Kingdom Hearts all the time. Seriously, that is all he did other than sleep and work. And he lost his job like a week after moving in... I can't stand Guitar Hero now. And Rock Band is too similar for me to tolerate.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Rock Band's design philosophy and song choices tend to be better, so I tend to prefer it. I'm interested in checking out World Tour though.