PDA

View Full Version : TEETH

Rye
11-22-2008, 03:59 PM
My two wisdom teeth are both coming in at the same time and it hurts! My gums are so sore, and it was so hard to go to sleep last night with them growing in. ;;

Talk about TEETH.

Yar
11-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Yay!

My mouth is too small for all my teeth. I need my wisdom teeth pulled.

Also, my teeth aren't all straight, so I need braces. I want to get those invisible ones, though. :greenie:

Mittopotahis
11-22-2008, 04:04 PM
I had two teeth removed when putting my braces on, so apparently I will not feel my wisdom teeth pain. I'm very happy about that. =D

Madame Adequate
11-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Teeth are pretty freaking strange when you think about it. I base this on the idea of toothache (Not gumache, toothache proper) - what possible purpose is served by burying incredibly sensitive nerves deep within a tooth? Teeth have no need to feel. It does not enhance their functioning. All it does is make it painful every now and then, because maintaining sufficient dental hygeine to avoid all toothache ever is pretty much impossible.

Yar
11-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I met a lady who made jewelry from her childrens' baby teeth. :X

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2008, 04:45 PM
I had all my wisdom teeth taken out at once before they started to grow in :</>D!

It was totally and completely painless, though very uncomfortable. I was drooling a lot because I couldn't really move my mouth for a whole day >.>

Tama2
11-22-2008, 05:16 PM
My left canine is still a baby tooth. I got another right above it. Dentist said as long as it doesn't cause pain or start coming out there is no need to pull the baby one. : D

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2008, 05:18 PM
You're twenty one and you have a baby tooth still?!

Shorty
11-22-2008, 05:20 PM
My wisdom teeth are coming in as well. However, they aren't really sore.

In regards to teeth, though, one of my two front teeth is porcelain, and I've busted it fourteen times.

Rye
11-22-2008, 05:21 PM
My wisdom teeth are coming in as well. However, they aren't really sore.

In regards to teeth, though, one of my two front teeth is porcelain, and I've busted it fourteen times.

SARAH MY LOVE IS BACK COME SWOOP ME INTO YOUR ARMS AND KISS ME. =O

No wonder you dream about teeth so much!

Shorty
11-22-2008, 05:44 PM
RYE MY LOVE

This was seriously my first post in like, two years. xD

And it was about teeth!

rubah
11-22-2008, 06:11 PM
I need to brush mine at night more. Sometimes I get lazy and just go to bed, and I feel bad in the morning and brush them then, but I think it's too lazy by then.

Momiji
11-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed last year. They weren't ever going to break the skin, since they were growing in perpendicular with my other teeth. It caused some awful headaches, so they put me under, cut them open, and gave me Vicodin, of which I had a horrible reaction to.

NeoTifa
11-22-2008, 07:13 PM
i still have braces after 5 years :p

Kirobaito
11-22-2008, 07:14 PM
I had my wisdom teeth removed three summers ago. I had three of them, and they hadn't started coming in, but I figured I'd just get it done.

I had braces for approximately a year and a half, from the summer before freshman year of high school to winter break during sophomore year.

Rantz
11-22-2008, 07:53 PM
i still have braces after 5 years :p

I'm 20 and I still have braces on the inside of the upper teeth. Is that hot or what.

Vermachtnis
11-22-2008, 08:09 PM
I haven't had any Wisdom Tooth pain yet and I'm not looking forward to it either. I was actually wonder about it, I wonder if it was like that when we were babies. Only now we can remember it. I always thought the wisdom teeth hung back outta spite because they wanted to be remembered.

Also for some reason my canines are more developed then most. I gots the pointy teeth!

Drift
11-22-2008, 08:18 PM
i thought you was going to talk about that horrible horrible movie :(

Zeldy
11-22-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't like teeth, I don't like my teeth, I should have had a brace but I never wanted one and still don't, so I just have to deal with them.

Let's just say they're not the straightest, and my front teeth are perhaps a bit too large for my liking!

Shorty
11-22-2008, 08:48 PM

You mean this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/) movie? xD

rubah
11-22-2008, 08:51 PM
vagina dentata?

Akaria
11-22-2008, 09:08 PM

Oh wow. I watched the trailer and...Seriously?

I like my teeth. I used to think my front teeth were too big, but I think now they're proportional. I had braces for a year and a half in middle school, and those helped immensely.

Araciel
11-22-2008, 11:58 PM
My teeth are horribly crowded and thus, you'll likely not see me smile in any picture I have control over.

Iceglow
11-23-2008, 12:47 AM
I have pretty good teeth considering ;) (psy knows what I mean) My perfect smile has gotten me several compliments over the years. I also however have an impacted wisdom tooth it needs pulling or something soon but I have to pay for dental care and well I need money for more important things than a tooth which if it begins to hurt can be made numb with listerine anti-bacterial mouthwash (and yes, listerine works for me, I've tried neurofen like they're bloody smarties but listerine keeps me tooth numbed as if I had been injected with dentists anathesia)

Shlup
11-23-2008, 01:56 AM
I don't like my teeth. They are too small.

Nice
11-23-2008, 02:26 AM
I never had teeth problems, cept that my incisors looked like Bugs Bunny's. For some reason I always wanted braces as a child, how strange I was. =/

Cleric
11-23-2008, 03:19 AM

My favorite is when you go to a friends house and their mom has all of their baby teeth saved. I think that is really disturbing. As far as my teeth go, I have one lone wisdom tooth pushing up in the back and it is so annoying. Bleh

Bunny
11-23-2008, 03:37 AM
I don't know what you people are talking about but Teeth is one of the greatest cinematic achievements in the history of the entire earth.

My teeth are pretty perfect. With the exception of my wisdom teeth, which were removed several years ago, they are all intact and straight. I have never worn braces nor have I ever had the need to wear braces and I have only had one cavity in the last ten years.

dream ending sword
11-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Meh, thanks to some drunken bozo a few months ago failing to perform a magic trick (he smacked me in the face with a plank, but he was the one who got a beat down) I received a fracture in upper jaw that healed badly and pushed my right canine and all my incisiors together a fair amount, and left me with a slight nervous twitch in my right eye causeing a need for an upper brace at the grand old age of 20. Oh boy is the next 6 months going to be exquiste as a social pariah

Zeldy
11-23-2008, 05:54 PM

My favorite is when you go to a friends house and their mom has all of their baby teeth saved. I think that is really disturbing. As far as my teeth go, I have one lone wisdom tooth pushing up in the back and it is so annoying. Bleh

Uh, my parents have done that xD Not made jewellery, but they've kept mine and my brother's old teeth xD

Levian
11-23-2008, 06:04 PM
My teeth are pretty strong. This one time I was late for school and I really wanted to be there, so i hurried down on the street. Unfortunately I got hit by two cars and one of those guys on bicycles who get up at 8 AM in the morning to exercise. This left my arms and legs cold dead, but school is important to me, so I managed to scrape my way down there with my teeth on the asphalt.

Jack
11-23-2008, 06:31 PM
I have pretty good teeth considering ;) (psy knows what I mean) My perfect smile has gotten me several compliments over the years. I also however have an impacted wisdom tooth it needs pulling or something soon but I have to pay for dental care and well I need money for more important things than a tooth which if it begins to hurt can be made numb with listerine anti-bacterial mouthwash (and yes, listerine works for me, I've tried neurofen like they're bloody smarties but listerine keeps me tooth numbed as if I had been injected with dentists anathesia)

I've seen what you do with your teeth. I hardly feel you should comment :)

Mine were brilliant until I discovered Coca Cola at 16 (It just was never around the house, and I was pretty healthy). I now have 4 fillings, despite brushing regularly and the whole listerine thing. Other than that, straight and pretty.

Bowser
11-23-2008, 11:22 PM
I've actually never had anything wrong with my teeth. Never needed braces.

I've had like 4 cavities filled, though. :(

kikimm
11-23-2008, 11:56 PM
I love teeth. I have a major teeth fetish. Christian Bale pretty much has the best teeth in the world ever. My boyfriend also has some nice fangs.

Anyways, my teeth are all right. my wisdom teeth have all decided to come in right now, which is really annoying. A few months ago, they hurt soooo much, I could barely eat! I don't know what I am going to do when they come in all the way. =/

Saber
11-24-2008, 12:09 AM

Uh, my parents have done that xD Not made jewellery, but they've kept mine and my brother's old teeth xD

I thought the tooth fairy kept the teeth how the mom's get a hold of them.

Drift
11-24-2008, 09:45 AM

yes that movie :(

MadeOfApples
11-24-2008, 11:27 AM
I remember having wisdom teeth. Fun times. I never realized how much they bothered me until I had them removed. Actually, the first week I had them removed, I wish I hadn't. Bled like a pig. Constantly. =/

My wisdom teeth were coming in horizontally because my mouth was already overcrowded. I was use to them since by the time I had them removed, I've had them for a good four or five years. Probably should of had them removed much earlier but I procrastiate. I only had them removed because it gave me a reasonable excuse to miss a few days of work.

I have pretty horrible teeth though. I haven't been able to understand why though. Everytime I go to the dentist and they look inside my mouth at horror, they tell me how I need to take better care of my teeth. Than they proceed to tell me things I need to do.

But I brush everyday and fluss. And I go to the dentist twice a year. And I don't eat sweets. Or smoke. Or drink soda, coffee, or fruit juice. It has to be genetics.

Marshall Banana
11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Is it weird that I'm twenty-one years old, and I haven't noticed any wisdom teeth in my mouth yet? =O

I went to a dentist this summer, and he didn't mention anything about wisdom teeth! =O

scrumpleberry
11-24-2008, 05:09 PM
I went to a dentist this summer, and he didn't mention anything about wisdom teeth! =O

That's probably because he thought you were 13.

qwertysaur
11-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Is it weird that I'm twenty-one years old, and I haven't noticed any wisdom teeth in my mouth yet? =O

Wisdom teeth can come it as late as 25. There also is a chance you don't have them. :p

I have teeth with unusually long roots, and my mouth was too small so I had to get 4 taken out. At least I probably won't have to get my wisdom taken out, because there is extra room for them :D

Aerith's Knight
11-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I have bad teeth, but I suffer the dentist every 6 months, where he drills at least three holes every time, without pain meds, just so girls can kiss me without me having to be british.

I deserve a medal.