PDA

View Full Version : What can I say?

[M] Gaius
11-23-2008, 05:30 PM
Miriel;2598453']I quoted four posts dude. Anyway killing yourself, brilliant. Type up that flavah so we can see what happens Cid.

Miriel;2598454']
Denmark;2598451']
It's scummy when I say I'm town? But not when you do?

Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am and don't even contemplate my own scumminess. I'm not an idiot. :p

Even though there's no point of rebutting his atm as Denmark is dead and we might have won, I have to point out how stupid this is. You just proved me exactly right. I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am". And you go, "OH OH! THAT WAS SCUMMY! YOU SUBTLE BASTARD!" When you do it, it's no harm no foul though. You have one way logic and it's stupid.

Denmark;2598458']
Miriel;2598453']I quoted four posts dude.
And I quoted one? Wait that matters how?

Anyway killing yourself, brilliant.
I'm already dead, too much effort to try and persuade everyone I'm a townie.

I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am".
Well of course I don't consider myself scummy, I DO know what I am. Egads are you telling me you consider YOURself scummy when you look over people's posts? :eek:

Miriel;2598460']No I'm claiming you use one way logic you little tart. When I made a statement saying "I'm not going to lie to prove myself." You said it was a scummy thing to say. The next day you say basically the same thing because "I KNOW I ARE NOT MAFIA", and I'm somehow stupid for pointing that contradiction out?
Hurry up and reveal the scum Cid.

I'm an actor till the game ends :spin:

[M] Mom – Host
11-23-2008, 07:06 PM
You are aware that the game isnt over yet? There is a very very slim chance that the town can still win... about... oh I dont know... 25%!!!

[M] Gaius
11-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Zero percent. The town will never defeat me :bounce:. I will make the thread with the kill once Lek agrees.

And actually the town has less of a chance. He has a 2 in 5 chance of killing one of us, 1 in 4 if you count me being "cleared". But, he has even less if you consider that theres a chance he might target correctly (or target our kill correctly) and just investigate or do nothing.

[M] Felix
11-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Yeah no saggy thinks i'm town he wont go for me xD