PDA

View Full Version : 24: Redemption

Del Murder
11-24-2008, 06:11 AM
What did you all think of this and what is your expectation of the upcoming season?

I watched this tonight and it was pretty good. I was glad they kept it in the real time format. Looks like we have a change of pace from the usual formula of 'terrorists acquire weapon ____ and plan to use it to destroy Los Angeles' which is nice. I like how the action takes place in Washington. This looks new and fresh and I'm pumped up for it, which I haven't been for 24 in a long time.

The one thing that bugs me is bringing Tony back as a villain. That's kind of stupid and I hope once the season unfolds it will make more sense.

edczxcvbnm
11-24-2008, 06:17 PM
The one thing that bugs me is bringing Tony back as a villain. That's kind of stupid and I hope once the season unfolds it will make more sense.

I am telling you. Evil twin brother!

I forgot about it and so I will watch it tonight because I <s>downloaded it using torrents</s> I mean....tivoed it?

Kirobaito
11-24-2008, 06:57 PM
I also like the change in scenery. For one, you'd think eventually the bad guys would realize that targeting Los Angeles for their attacks is NOT a good idea.

I also like the fact that the Candyman plays a bad guy.

Madame Adequate
11-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Watched it last night, it was pretty cool. I liked the stuff in Africa; it wasn't messing around, but it also wasn't unbelievable (sadly). I was less impressed by the stuff in Washington. I'm really getting tired of the highest levels of the US government being embroiled in conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy.

Del Murder
11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
But if it's true!