PDA

View Full Version : Sky Pirate's Den Questions

Seamus>Yiazmat
11-25-2008, 04:02 AM
Hey guys, I have a question about two of the Sky Pirate's Den achievements.

First, for the Old Dalan one that requires you to explore every map, do I have to explore every bit of places I have aquired the map for? Like the darkened areas? Or have I technically explored it when it says "Your location map for this area is complete!"

Also, for the Ba'Gamnan achievement that requires the bestiary to be completed, does that mean I have to get the second page for every monster by killing a certain amout of them or do I only need to kill one?

Any help would be much appreciated.

FFIX Choco Boy
11-26-2008, 02:30 AM
U gotta explore dark parts, and get all pages.

Goldenboko
11-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, I have a question about two of the Sky Pirate's Den achievements.

First, for the Old Dalan one that requires you to explore every map, do I have to explore every bit of places I have aquired the map for? Like the darkened areas? Or have I technically explored it when it says "Your location map for this area is complete!"

Also, for the Ba'Gamnan achievement that requires the bestiary to be completed, does that mean I have to get the second page for every monster by killing a certain amout of them or do I only need to kill one?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't know about the Old Dalan one. But I know that you must kill all the monsters a certain amount of times for Ba'Gamnan. It's pretty difficult. Good luck.

Seamus>Yiazmat
11-28-2008, 07:13 AM
Darn, those were both the answers I didn't want to hear lol. Oh well, I'll get bored and do it eventually. Probably pretty soon actually. I'm running out of sidequests....only one more optional boss, but I'm not even gonna try to fight him until I'm level 99, Omega Mark XIII sounds hard....and the fishing minigame sucks.....

Masamunemaster
12-04-2008, 04:39 AM
If you have beat yiazmat then Omega shouldnt be that hard