PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Eoff-nam

Ko Ko
11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm exhausted, I haven't slept in over 24 hours, I am bored, I smell bad

So how does your morning typically go, EoFF? Do you have coffees? Are there any significant others that you must face?

Old Manus
11-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Wake up
Have shower
Get dressed
Pick up bag
Go to college

:cry:

Bunny
11-25-2008, 03:30 PM
I wake up and force myself to get out of bed. Then I take my girlfriend to class and sit at home playing my ecksbawks.

Vermachtnis
11-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Wake up. Roll over. Go back to sleep. Repeat til noon. Usually anyways, I sometimes have errands to run. I hate being up earlier, there are so many old people out at this time. :eek:

Araciel
11-25-2008, 04:33 PM
I generally wake up thinking of the girl next door, then get ready for work and go.

Balzac
11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
I get up, get dressed, shower, have breakfast and then go to class.

Momiji
11-25-2008, 05:42 PM
My mom wakes me up two or three times before she leaves in the morning; at around 8 am I roll over and pick up my laptop. I check my messages and just mess around for about an hour, and then I take a shower, get dressed, and leave to go to college somewhere in between 9:25-9:40. I do not drink coffee or any other caffeinated beverages, because it makes me shaky all over.

Misfit
11-25-2008, 05:46 PM
We get up around noon or 1 typically, eat and shower and play on the computer and stuff, go to work at 2:15pm. n_n

Ouch!
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Wake up and do my homework I forgot to do the night before.

kikimm
11-25-2008, 07:16 PM
I get up sometime between 6 and 7, eat some cheerios, go back into the bedroom and harass my boyfriend for a little bit, then go out for a run at the park. Shower is taken and hair is blow dried and then I am good to go. >=)

Agrias
11-25-2008, 08:31 PM
I generally wake up thinking of the girl next door, then get ready for work and go.

AWEEEEE
Bro </3 You're so bittersweet i almost want to puke :(

Anyways, i wake up usually cause my boyfriend wakes me up, morning romp, shower, eat, play on the comp, get dressed, go to work/wardrobe fitting/whatever else i have to to. Usually i'm out the door by noon or 12:30.

Denmark
11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
M/W/F: sleep right through my 8AM class, wake up at 10:45, crawl out of bed, dress myself, go to the bathroom if necessary, walk to class.
Tu: sleep right through my 10:45AM class, wake up at 12 or 12:30, possibly get food, go to lab at 1.
Th/Sat/Sun: Get up whenever I feel like it.

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2008, 08:46 PM
My mom wakes me up, I fall asleep, then I wake up realizing I'm running late, quickly brush my hair which is usually still damp 'cause I slept on it right after taking a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, grab my stuff, and quickly walk out the door before I miss my bus. Every time >.<

Shorty
11-25-2008, 09:57 PM
If I have to work early, I hit snooze two or three times before I get out of bed. I am not a morning person.

Once in a blue moon, I will go for a run.

Shower, blow-dry/straighten hair, get ready.

If I have time, eat breakfast. If not, stop to get something on the way. (I like to sleep as late as possible.) I almost always get an iced coffee in the mornings, now that I think of it.

On my days off, I'll usually sleep until about 11 or so. But that's because I can't sleep until 1 or 2.

Tavrobel
11-25-2008, 10:49 PM
I wake up, go back to sleep, and wait for the alarm to go off twice. Then I go to the bathroom, get myself together, and walk to class.

This is of course some time after noon almost every day. The rest of my day usually consists of pissing off certain members of the fairer sex.

Rantz
11-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I've stopped snoozing, it just makes me tired really. I do, however, set two alarms most nights in case the first one shouldn't wake me. After waking I yawn, get dressed, make breakfast while yawning, eat the breakfast in front of the computer, checking messages and stuff, brush my teeth and either leave for school or remain home depending on the day.

Rostum
11-25-2008, 11:36 PM
I usually get up at around 7:30AM, and if I have to go to university I'll just shower and leave, otherwise I'll either log a bit of FFXI play time or work on assignments.

My girlfriend hates getting up early, which sucks because I like getting up early.

:(

Jiro
11-26-2008, 01:37 AM
I get up around 7am on school days, which is all week except Wednesday. On Wednesday's I usually get up between 9 and 1, while on weekends it's usually 8am.
School days include: Getting out of bed, getting ready, going to school.
Other days are usually just me rolling out of bed, turning on the laptop or xbox and wasting all day :D

rubah
11-26-2008, 01:57 AM
I am dreaming and suddenly, my dreams are filled with a buzzing, which turns into song. I snap to and it's my phone alarm going off. If I slept well, i can snap to immediately, otherwise it can take 5 minutes to get to the point that I want to move enough to descend off my loft bed. I always have to keep a bottle of water up on a shelf within reach because I'm so thirsty in the mornings!

If it's a tuesday or thursday, sometimes my roommate will be there, and it's kinda awkward, but usually she isn't.

I go peepee and brush my teeth if I feel I should, water my plant with the rest of my water then surf the internet for about ten minutes, change into some clothes and head to class!

Agrias
11-27-2008, 06:53 PM
I think its funny how no boy has confessed to wanking in the AM.

Awrini
11-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Hmmm, lets see.

Wake up. Take a shower. Surf the net. Then off to work. (And stop at a 7-11 every morning for coffee and tea.)

Araciel
11-28-2008, 04:51 AM
I think its funny how no boy has confessed to wanking in the AM.

I am too groggy to think of your mom that early.

Clouded Sky
11-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Wake up at 7:10. Hit a quick shower then eat breakfast with super old host-grandma consisting of brown sugar cereal, a small salad, and half an apple. (EVERY DAY!) If I'm on top of things I can catch the 7:58 train and after two transfers I usually make it to school around 8:40 for my 9:00 class. And then try not to sleep in class. 3 hours is too long. Classes should never be that long.

MadeOfApples
11-28-2008, 10:21 AM
On a typical morning, I'll still be awake once 6am rolls around messing around on the computer. Usually, I'm playing some sort of computer game but lately, I've been read way to many ebooks. Eyes feel like jello. If that makes sense.

At 6am, my little sister wakes up for school and my mother will get up with her. My mother and I will decide who will make breakfest and who will clean up afterwards. If I'm not cooking, I go back to what I was doing before hand. After we eat together, I do the dishes (if I didn't cook) and watch TV for a bit before I walk my sister to the bus stop.

Than I come back inside and walk in to my mother's room and sleep in her comfy bed. If by any chance, shes not out of bed (eg: sick), I'll sleep in my sister's bed.

And I'll wake up at about 2:30pm when my sister gets home from school.

So while I miss the majority of the morning, I get to experience the best part of it everyday (Sunrise).

Jiro
11-28-2008, 10:56 AM
As it is now holidays for me, my mornings will probably start around 10am and consist of getting up and playing games all day.
If I've organised to go somewhere, I'll be up early-ish to actually make myself presentable (ie. showered, clean and fresh clothes).
I'm a really lazy and disgusting kid on holidays :D

Laddy
11-28-2008, 06:10 PM
5:16-Wake up.
5:30-Alarm clock goes off
5:36-I get out of bed
5:39-I remember to turn alarm clock off.
5:46-Eat a bowl of Count Chocula
5:48-Watch the remainder of a Hair product infomercial
5:59-Turn of TV, clean bowl of Count Chocula
6:03-Organize daily outfit
6:22-Take a shower
6:39-Wash hair w/ shampoo, conditiner, and any other products
6:42-Use soap
6:47-Brush my teeth
6:49-Use mouthwash, if I miss I when spitting out, clean up mouthwash
7:02-Get dressed
7:12-Run to class
7:30-?-Boredom

Christmas
07-06-2022, 12:58 PM
I will wake up and make my way to the bird nest at the nearby tree for mother bird to feed me. :bigsmile:

If I am still hungry, I will lay some eggs and cook them. :bigsmile:

Iceglow
07-07-2022, 01:12 AM
5:16-Wake up.
5:30-Alarm clock goes off
5:36-I get out of bed
5:39-I remember to turn alarm clock off.

Well I make that enough time taken for masturbation act #1 of the day...

5:46-Eat a bowl of Count Chocula
5:48-Watch the remainder of a Hair product infomercial
5:59-Turn of TV, clean bowl of Count Chocula
6:03-Organize daily outfit
6:22-Take a shower
6:39-Wash hair w/ shampoo, conditiner, and any other products
6:42-Use soap
6:47-Brush my teeth
6:49-Use mouthwash, if I miss I when spitting out, clean up mouthwash

Clearly masturbation acts 2 - 5 take place in the shower!

Personally my morning looks like this:

Wake up
Make bed
Go shower
Get dressed
Make coffee (4 shots of espresso in a mug with sugar)
face the day

Dr. Acula
07-07-2022, 04:57 AM
A typical morning for me looks like this:

Snooze my alarm three times
Shower if I have time
Get dressed
Spend 10+ minutes looking for my keys
Die inside
Make a piece of toast to eat on the way
Arrive late for work

I live for the chaos.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-09-2022, 02:36 AM
I live for the chaos.

Shadow8017
07-09-2022, 01:36 PM
My own special DIY bulletproof coffee (coffee with a slice of butter, coconut oil, and a scoop of some fruit polyphenol vitamin mixture) it is quite the concoction but healthier than energy drinks, I figure. Does anyone here remember me? It's been a spell since I've posted haha.