PDA

View Full Version : So Embarrassing...

smittenkitten
11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
I was at my work hoovering when the security guard went by, I went to wave at him but instead I trip over the hoover and fall flat on my face... I wanted to just dissapear. :eep:

So what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you? :mog:

Araciel
11-30-2008, 05:22 PM
When I was about eight years old I was in a boat on Georgian Bay fishing with my family. The Island Queen tour cruise ship came by and I was waving to some people on the deck. My older sister told me to stand up so they could see me better so I did and she pantsed me.

Lawr
11-30-2008, 05:28 PM
In Middle School I was pantsed once, but it was in the locker room, so I kept them off. :heart:

Quindiana Jones
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Ho ho ho. People falling over is always funny.

Volleyball in secondary school. Loooong story.

Clouded Sky
12-01-2008, 12:46 AM
I was at my work hoovering when the security guard went by, I went to wave at him but instead I trip over the hoover and fall flat on my face... I wanted to just dissapear. :eep:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

black orb
12-01-2008, 12:51 AM
So what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you? :mog:
>>> Same as you i fell down while i was walking, in fact falling down in public is really the most embarrassing that can happen to you in this life.

Evastio
12-01-2008, 02:08 AM
You think falling in public is bad? Try falling in front of an audience landing into a garbage can!! I don't blame you if you guys don't believe that happened to me.

Agrias
12-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Well lets see!
Farting in the middle of prayer at church when i was younger.
Choking on my own spit mid convo.
Ah, and then there's the classic, tripping over my own feet. :)

Vermachtnis
12-01-2008, 05:45 AM
Getting a nosebleed every time I get near a certain person. Not just a nosebleed, a massive nose bleed shoots out like a rocket. Blood goes everywhere. Looks like flowers at first. It's so embarrassing!

Saber
12-01-2008, 06:08 AM
I was walking and noticed this girl I liked. I turned to look at her and she waved to me. Right when I was waving back BANG!! I run right into a light pole.

T-MaN
12-01-2008, 06:21 AM
Most embarrassing moment? I would say me being beaten by my gf in Call of Duty 4 online. Right in front of all the guys too...T_T