PDA

View Full Version : Admiration

Rye
12-01-2008, 06:45 PM
That "say something nice about the person..." thread really inspired me. And t'is the season, so... name an EoFFer or two you admire. Not because you like their sig or whatever, but because you really like the person they are inside.

I really admire a lot of people, like my closest friends here, my boyfriend, etc... but it'd be redundant to mention them, so I'm going to say I admire Miriel a lot, because she's really honest and intelligent, but she's not stuck up about it. I like people who are honest!

Now it's your turn, guys! =O

scrumpleberry
12-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I admire Old Man Mulley, because he's a truly good person and is friendly and helpful, and doesn't get involved in any of the drama and crap.

Madame Adequate
12-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I admire Rantzien. His lungs are clear and free of cancer, his liver is a healthy color, and his kidneys filter liquids well. In short, he is a perfect candidate for haruspicy!

He's defintely someone I admire the insides of a great deal.

Agrias
12-01-2008, 06:55 PM
There's alot of people i've had the honor and privilage to get to know over these past six years on eyeson. I must say that everyone i enjoy talking to has qualities about them that stir up a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart <3

skt,stu,rye,garnie,stever,laz,face,misfit,levian,boko,kent,juujube(her lj name), blue harvest, psychotic, koko, araciel, lonewolfleonhart, smitten, and many many more.

I admire each of your endeavors to reach your goal. I admire how you can make me smile, even in the points of life that make me cry. I'm happy to have been able to get to know you and i hope we still can keep in contact, even when our lives go seperate ways.

You guys are awesome <3

Marshall Banana
12-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I admire Rantzien, because he has a good sense of humor!

Blue Harvest
12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
blue harvest

:D

I admire Alice because...Iuno why. Saying it's because of her profession sounds a bit shallow, but it's awesome knowing an actress who had a small part in one of my favourite TV shows (Smallville).

I admire Kaycee because even though we don't get along most of the time, she's one of those people whose opinion really matters to me. Why it does though, I have no idea, but every time she criticizes me for something I stop and think "she makes a good point" whereas with most other people I don't really care when they criticize me.

I admire PG because he's azn. Same with Joy.

I admire Quin because he has an awesome fro.

I'm sure there are some more people but that's all I can think of right now.

Psychotic
12-01-2008, 07:27 PM
I admire Aerith's Knight and Goldenboko. A lot of people like to poke fun of them but they still come here, day after day, despite that.

Rantz
12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh boy, it's hard to choose one person.

I admire Loony BoB for investing endless time in the community and managing to stay on top of things, all the while being funny and cool.

Rocket Edge
12-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I admire Big D for his intelligence. I dare anyone to debate with him seriously, and actually win.

Bunny
12-01-2008, 08:32 PM
I admire I'm my own MILF. eh maeks poast and doesnt afraid of anything.

Lawr
12-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I feel like being a jerkface and doing everyone in my friend's list, but that might take some time. I'll do the ones I've talked to the most recently on MSN or something.

Arc_Master_14 is like one of the only people that I can act "my age" around without having to deal with adult BANHamm0rz.

Blue Harvest is awesome and I bet he's a real lady's man IRL. ;o

Denmark is a genius and a Grammar Nazi, which is why I love him. I love how he just...deals...with it when I feel like annoying him.

I Don't Need a Name is also another one of the people who are near my age and he's quite the humorous fellow to chat with!

Jojo is awesomesauce x 7 and is practically the best excuse to be dangerously addicted to asian wymenz. Jojo rocks my socks.

Lekana is also awesomesauce x 7. She's also skilled with Photoshop! Don't believe her if she tells you otherwise--she's the best in Wyoming!

Momiji's pretty good at Gimp as well, and I see him getting even better in the near future. His rendering is amazing! ( I may even learn a thing or two about Gimp from him. )

Oh snap it's ma'boy Psychotic! I don't know if you still think I live in Australia, but you have this god-like memory THAT I MUST HAVE. IT'S NOT FAIR. IT'S NOT FAIR. You're a very smart and funny young man. I'm sure your wife will be a happy one--if she beats me to your heart that is. :plotting:

PG may appear childish, but so do I. Quite funny and highly intellectual. I like debating things with him.

At first I thought Roogle was a robot, but he's just an ornery fellow like myself. Seriously, you haven't lived until you've heard his character voices! He reminds me of an old friend.

Last but not least we have rubah! rubah is very helpful and the "seed" behind my deviously coded Signature. Smart, witty, and cute. D-Don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

That's all for now!

Blue Harvest
12-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Blue Harvest is awesome and I bet he's a real lady's man IRL. ;o

You'd think so wouldn't ya :tongue:

Yar
12-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I like quite a few people here. :D Some that I can think of off the top of my head are Qwerty-man, Cimmage, Danmerk, Lekana, PG-d00d, TSoL, ~*~Celes~*~, Noctiluca and GOBO! :p

Also, anyone who writes "Yar-Yars" in this thread. :rolleyes2

Blue Harvest
12-01-2008, 09:17 PM
ohai Yar-Yars :D

Madame Adequate
12-01-2008, 09:18 PM
I admire Big D for his intelligence. I dare anyone to debate with him seriously, and actually win.

In seriousness, this. Big D is probably the smartest person on the boards. People don't 'win' against him though; you just talk with him until the two of you come to an understanding of the situation and each other's respective viewpoints.

Araciel
12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Both parties win.

Let me see, MILF just seems like a good, balanced person who lives his life the way I think most people should.

Big D, as mentioned previous, is a very smart individual.

PG because I need one Asian in here, and he's funny and smart etc.

lemme think holy too many others to list...Agrias, Chemical, Aka, OjOj, and everyone! I love you all! :P

qwertysaur
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
I admire anybody here who have English as a second Language, and still come to this forum.

LunarWeaver
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
I admire Cim for being nice and funny and joining the marines. He's the most badass fellow ever :love: Well, maybe second most badass after Ralph Macchio.

Tavrobel
12-01-2008, 10:14 PM
I admire WarrenW and MichaelC for having the balls to ignore us.

Freya
12-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Aww thanks guys :3

Who do I admire.... that's a hard one. There are so many and yet so few.

I'll start with Paul. I hold this man with the utmost respect. He is a god amongst men. Sure he has some faults but we all do. I can say I hate him all I want but it's not true and he knows it.

Jojo. She's my bestie and is always there for me.

Raistlin. Poor Raistlin, a few times he's had to answer phone calls from me at 3 my time so 6 am his time to console a crying lekana. He's gives very good advice and I'm glad he's a friend.

Rengori. He probably is my best friend. He knows the most about me. None of you rival his knowledge xD

Andy, he's teaching me the ways of english slang and still talks to me even after I can't say aluminium :D

Rye cause she's put up with these hoodlums so long and still whips out good thread topics.

Saggy. People think he's young and that doesn't know what's going on but this boy is smart.

AK. He's actually not that bad guys xD

Levy. He loves pineapples and invites me to hunt them with him. Major props babycakes.

Yars, well if you actually talked to him you'd know why he's awesome.

Gobo. Me and him... if we were in the same room i'd smack a ho. Yet we're friends nonetheless. His logic frustrates me.. a lot. xD Major props for putting up with our bickering.

Jess freaking weeee[note]. This girl is quiet clever. Watching her preform her magic in mafia.. it's awesome.

Leeny. She's my KBFF and the sweetest most innocent... (see her previous name) girl you'll talk to.

Rantz. This man is hilarious. I wish I was as clever as you :(

And many many more people. I admire you all. You all have you're little perks that makes me come back to this place everyday. :kaolove2:

Balzac
12-01-2008, 10:37 PM
I admire Gwawr, Skt and Agrias. The rest of you can kiss my ass.

Aerith's Knight
12-01-2008, 10:43 PM

Would you like it high up on the cheek, or the fleshy part in the middle? :p (Cookie for reference :cookie:)

I admire the entire forum staff, simply because they put up with everone here.

Then I also admire Lekana, Mulley, Psy, Rye, MILF, Jess, Jessweeee♪, BH, Gobo, Yaryar, Momiji, Evastio, Levian, Leen-leen, etc, etc. for putting up with me. :p

Well, most of the time anyway.

Gwawr
12-01-2008, 10:51 PM

I'm very flattered, but I have no idea what I've done!

Personally, I admire Yaridovich, because he seems totally unafraid to speak up if he feels the need. Other than that, I'm hoping to get to know people a lot more first.

Madame Adequate
12-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Flying Mullet, for being awesome, smart, funny, friendly, laid-back, and for looking rather enticing in that running outfit he wears :love:

black orb
12-02-2008, 02:08 AM
>>> The people who work for this site. site staff/ck/admins, etc..

Captain Maxx Power
12-02-2008, 02:23 AM
I admire me, because none of you people admire me enough.

Cookie
12-02-2008, 02:29 AM
1. Cookie
2. Zeldy
3. Cookie

Miriel
12-02-2008, 02:40 AM
I admire Del Murder cause he has incredible fortitude. He can be incredibly calm in the face of immense stupidity, which is something I can't say for myself.

I admire Levia for being so nice to pretty much anyone and everyone. I think it's especially rare on the internet to find someone so universally well-liked.

I admire foa for being foa.

I admire Flying Mullet cause he's like an iron man.

I admire Psycho for his unparalleled ability to obtain juicy gossip.

I admire Misfit for her infectiously fun and mischievous nature.

I admire Rye for being such a wholly creative individual.

And I admire Shlup for being a teacher and everything that entails (ie: having the patience and the self-control not to smack those kids silly).

Evastio
12-02-2008, 02:59 AM
I only have 1 mention in this thread. And everyone wonders why I hate it when some people are too popular, making everyone else seem practically worthless... :mad:

Anyways, I admire Aerith's Knight and rubah for encouraging and helping me out a lot recently.

Fonzie
12-02-2008, 03:08 AM
I only have 1 mention in this thread. And everyone wonders why I hate it when some people are too popular, making everyone else seem practically worthless... :mad:

Anyways, I admire Aerith's Knight and rubah for encouraging and helping me out a lot recently.

It's because you're not a really good user.

I admire Tavrobel, for teaching me the birds and the bees.

I admire Paul, for teaching me there is more to sexual fantasy then crudely drawn pictures.

I admire Keith, for teaching me humility.

Shoeberto
12-02-2008, 03:11 AM
I admire Allie for being pretty

BoB for caring so intensely about this place for as long as he did

BOU for writing pretty hilarious stuff, when he decides to appear

Kishi for his wealth of information on so much at any given moment

Mulley for having the kind of job that I want and for always being laid back

foa for just being such an amazing person

XxSephirothxX
12-02-2008, 04:04 AM
There are quite a few people here, past and present, I'd say I admire. But I don't want to over emote, so I'm just going to say that Samuraid is probably the nicest, most helpful person ever, and that's on top of all the incredibly complex stuff he does on his own.

Hey Evastio, did you know there are like 20,000 members who haven't even had their names mentioned! Grow up, man.

SammieBabe
12-02-2008, 05:47 AM
I admire Rye for being good at so many things I am not.

I admire foa for being sweet and awesome.

I admire Leeza for being everything a modern woman should be.

I admire Paul for always finding the humor in life and making me laugh when I need it most.

I admire Dan for being a hunk of smexy brown man.

That's all I can think of, atm...:)

Momiji
12-02-2008, 05:52 AM
I admire anyone who can honestly, sincerely put up with me. Seriously. You know who you are. I say this because if I wouldn't be able to tolerate me if I was someone else.

Blue Harvest
12-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Then I also admire BH

Wow. I thought you hated me :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Then I also admire BH

Wow. I thought you hated me :love:

Nope, you declared yourself my enemy at one point, I didn't really care.

I still dont. :)

Loony BoB
12-02-2008, 02:37 PM
I admire Mulley, Spatvark, Baloki and hero for their efforts on the frontsite over the years - there have been times where they did things almost single-handedly and that is the part I respect the most.

I admire MikeyBOU for his writing skills. I admire a hell of a lot of people around here for their charisma. Some for their wealth or occupation, some for their social skills/lives. I admire a lot of people for just being happy and carefree. I admire Danielle a lot - she puts up with me. :p I admire many people here for how funny they are, too. That includes Rantz. Thanks dude, it only takes one person and I'm all fuzzy inside! :D Aww.

Rye
12-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I also admire Shlup, because she's definitely the type of teacher I want to be in the future, and the fact that she's not afraid to say stuff if she thinks it's true, even if it is insulting the most glorious boots ever.

Iceglow
12-02-2008, 03:14 PM
I would have to begin this post with the fact I admire Agrias not just because of the awesome times we've shared and the huge phone bill she caused me to rack up (£20 for 13.5 mins international calls on my cellphone, and I STILL topped up and called back when it ran out xD lol this is forever ingrained to the second on my mind) but because in one of the hardest times I think I've ever been through when everyone else believed me when I lied and said it was fine she saw straight through the crap and told me to get my act together and if I remember correctly she also threatened never to speak to me again if I ever apologised for being me again. So for all those times, for all these days and nights, for all the nights and days to come I know full well I'm keeping contact with this girl.

Secondly it wouldn't be me not to mention my love of two guys, one who has gone to the dark side of the CKs in recent years and the other who deigns to claim neutrality in the force Psychotic and Baloki my old spammer partners we have had some awesome times, we've also seen each other through thick and thin and never have we bailed on one another. For all the meetups, for all the times I'm going to force you two to come to london to see me ect cheers!

Meat Puppet
12-02-2008, 09:47 PM
I hold the utmost respect for Evastio, on account of its uncanny ability to shamelessly beg for acknowledgment with unfaltering consistency. How could one go without applauding this little fellow on a regular basis, and still bear the label human? Whatever.

Rye
12-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I admire Meat Puppet for making the internet spontaneously combust with laughter.

Laddy
12-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I respect GoBo, he's funny and blunt, but still remains lovable.

Rye and Lekana are simply sweethearts.

Yar-Yars is lighthearted and always brings a smile to my face.

I admire Kuro, he's a good bud of mine.

I admire Jessweeee. She's lovable, nice, and plays Mafia like Kathy from Survivor. (yes, more Survivor references) She'll play hard, intensely, and come back from the hardest situations, but you'll still have the respect for her when it's all said and done.

Nice
12-03-2008, 02:48 AM
mmmm

ShunNakamura for being cool with me.

Miriel 'cause her posts are seemingly well thought out and intelligent from what I can see. =p

Del Murder - I like the Godfather, so yeah, I like Del Murder.

Dr. Acula
12-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Blue Harvest, scrumpleberry, GoBo, Leen-Leen and Jessweeee are just a few people I admire, for various reasons.

Cleric
12-05-2008, 12:42 AM
There are so many lovelies here it is hard to sayy...hmmm. I am a big fan of Rantzien and BG-57; They both make a killer riddle.

Bunny
12-05-2008, 01:48 AM
This thread makes me very sad and depressed. It also makes me want to change my ways. From this day forward, I will be nice to all those I meet!

Take that, non-admirers of my previous works!

Momiji
12-05-2008, 01:52 AM
I admire Bunny for making a life-altering change for the sake of interweb people. :D

Rantz
12-05-2008, 01:55 AM
I admire Bunny for being Bunny.

Cleric
12-05-2008, 02:00 AM
Awwww! Bunny reminds me of Bunny the Lifeguard. I love Bunny the Lifeguard!

Shiny
12-05-2008, 02:27 AM
I admire...

DK for being able to rap in Japanese, having an amazing inclination for clitdick, doing boss Rye impressions, and beasting on Halo

Lekana for having huge...character. What did you think I was going to say, pervs!

Rocket Edge and black orb for being so artistically skilled

Blonde Jess for having amazing hair

Brunette Jess for having amazing clothes and I also like the heart necklace

*~Angel Wing~* for her quirky sense of humor that most of you don't get to see

Rantzien for his wonderful sense of humor, gif making skills and cute belly!

EDIT: Oh and 41-Inches-Wide cuz she has the cutest voice I've ever heard on a grown adult

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-05-2008, 02:35 AM
I admire Agrias and Ko Ko so much. Those two halves make my whole.

Agrias
08-18-2010, 05:51 AM
I LERB YEW^

Yes i'm bringing up this thread again to spread the love...bite me.

escobert
08-18-2010, 06:14 AM
I admire neel for not posting here anymore.

and peter for getting banned like I should have!

Bunny
08-18-2010, 06:22 AM
This thread makes me very sad and depressed. It also makes me want to change my ways. From this day forward, I will be nice to all those I meet!

Take that, non-admirers of my previous works!

I tried but I'm nothing but a fat liar.

Shiny
08-18-2010, 06:25 AM
lol Agrias.