PDA

View Full Version : THE END IS NIGH

Red Fox In Disguise
12-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Okay so i'm pretty sure the end of the world is coming.

Today whilst quite happily going about my business, I noticed, despite the impending rain the cows were still standing.

A goverment conspiciracy, or the end of the world?

You decide!!!

:strut:

Psychotic
12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I can only assume that this is a new breed of hybrid super cow, genetically designed in laboratories to withstand the power of rain.

We're doomed. Somebody hold me.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I can only assume that this is a new breed of hybrid super cow, genetically designed in laboratories to withstand the power of rain.

OMG what if they really were super cows, what if they noticed that i noticed them not lying down despite obvious weather conditions, what if they're out to get me, and are mooing there way down my street as I type

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

*Hides under bed*

Blue Harvest
12-01-2008, 08:18 PM

*holds* :D

Psychotic
12-01-2008, 08:27 PM
OMG what if they really were super cows, what if they noticed that i noticed them not lying down despite obvious weather conditions, what if they're out to get me, and are mooing there way down my street as I type

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

*Hides under bed*
Oh god you've involved me in this too. Cows, if you're reading, I don't know who this person is! I don't affiliate with them at all! Spam post, spam post, full of lies, I believe none of them. La la la la not reading.
*holds* :DNot in public! :shifty:

Bunny
12-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Cows are stinky. *giggle*

Red Fox In Disguise
12-01-2008, 08:32 PM

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!

*Hides under bed*
Oh god you've involved me in this too. Cows, if you're reading, I don't know who this person is! I don't affiliate with them at all! Spam post, spam post, full of lies, I believe none of them. La la la la not reading.
*holds* :DNot in public! :shifty:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't abandon me in my hour of need, what of they get here soon, and attack,

I can see it now, all they'll ever find is the cud that fell from their mouths as they ripped me to shreds

scrumpleberry
12-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Well for goodness sake, all you're doing is giving them ideas.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-01-2008, 08:47 PM
oh, god, oh god, I all in a tizz, somebodys needs to slap me out of my hysteria,

Blue Harvest
12-01-2008, 08:57 PM
*Slaps* better?

Rantz
12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm wearing a blanket as a skirt right now. Just sayin'.

Araciel
12-01-2008, 09:00 PM
The world's been ending since it began.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-01-2008, 09:10 PM
*Slaps* better?
Much

Thank you kindly ;)

Although im still on my guard, i shall have to sleep with a whole host of supplys next to my bed just in case :shifty: