PDA

View Full Version : So, we all know that EoFF smells like Butter, Sunshine, and Rainbows? 1/10 Post

Fonzie
12-02-2008, 03:54 AM
I want a thread discussing your honest to Gawd opinion of the above poster.

Don't flame, and if you get angry, bring it to PM's or something? IDK.

Also, discribe how the above poster could better of themselves.

Pow and Wow system I suppose.

Jessweeee♪
12-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Fonz was better off as "The Fonz" :(

Madame Adequate
12-02-2008, 04:00 AM
I was waiting for this thread.

I like you, Fonz, but I think you're optimistic for starting this thread.

Edit: MUSIC NOOOOOOOOTE >=[[[[

Psychotic
12-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Don't flame, and if you get angry, bring it to PM's or something? IDK.Yes, no flaming! And don't bring it to PM's, go for a nice long run!

I am rather fond of Huxley. I think he could improve himself by being better at video games such as Halo 3, where he is not very good. Practice makes perfect, Huxley. :greenie:

Rye
12-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Paul is my best friend. I think he's a really interesting unique dude, and I aspire to be more like him. I think he needs more self-confidence though, and he needs to stop calling himself ugly, because he has 75% of EoFF females on his nuts.

Madame Adequate
12-02-2008, 04:08 AM
Paul is my best friend. I think he's a really interesting unique dude, and I aspire to be more like him. I think he needs more self-confidence though, and he needs to stop calling himself ugly, because he has 75% of EoFF females on his nuts.

I must violate the 1/10 rule to note that yes, his nuts really are that big, which you'd know if you played Gears or Halo with him.

Carry on.

Agrias
12-02-2008, 04:08 AM
I think that there are certain girls on here that should think better of themselves. Lekana and rye for instance, YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Why think otherwise?! Yes you can see yourself nuddie and stuff, but so can i (in regards to myself). You girls on eyeson are so beautiful and vibrant and your personalities are amazing!!! You should look at those blessings!!!!
I truly value all the girls on eoff that i've had the priviledge to know. Just be honored about yourselves too!

Fonzie
12-02-2008, 04:29 AM
I think that there are certain girls on here that should think better of themselves. Lekana and rye for instance, YOU TWO ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Why think otherwise?! Yes you can see yourself nuddie and stuff, but so can i (in regards to myself). You girls on eyeson are so beautiful and vibrant and your personalities are amazing!!! You should look at those blessings!!!!
I truly value all the girls on eoff that i've had the priviledge to know. Just be honored about yourselves too!

First, you need to learn to read the posts above you before you post, because yours tend to be complete tangents off the main subject or rules.

You're a nice person, and modeling gets good money.

Freya
12-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Fonz. I like you. I agree with Jessweeee though, The Fonz was better. I don't really have anything negative to say about you though. I pretty much think you're cool beans.

Agrias
12-02-2008, 06:08 AM

First, you need to learn to read the posts above you before you post, because yours tend to be complete tangents off the main subject or rules.

You're a nice person, and modeling gets good money.

Oh wow! Sorry, i wasnt reading the full details..I'm quite hammed as well so that doesnt help.
As for the person above, Lekana is amazing. I wish i talked to her more often but thats okay. I understand that some of us are busy.

Dolentrean
12-02-2008, 06:59 AM
Not sure if I need to do Lekana or Agrias, So I will do both!

Lekana: You are cool from what I can gather from talking to you, plus you have a picture with a spiderman comic poster in the background, that is awesome. Though, if it was YOUR poster, it would be much cooler.

Agrias: Fifth Element = Awesome. Multipass sig makes you alright in my book. I don't know anything else about you, so I can't give a more personal oppinion.

Blue Harvest
12-02-2008, 11:21 AM
My honest opinion of Dol is that he's rather egotistical, but that's why we all love him. It's hard to imagine him any other way, and if he ever changes I'll be on the next flight to wherever he lives to beat him back to normal :bigsmile:

Old Manus
12-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Blue Harvest needs to halt his futile attempts to win the war between his forum and FG

Laddy
12-02-2008, 12:40 PM
His insane ramblings consistently make my day. XP

Rye
12-02-2008, 02:41 PM
He's a very happy go lucky guy, with a lot of friends on this forum, and that's a nice thing. He's a very complimentary guy to his friends. I don't understand the hippie thing though. xD

demondude
12-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Rye:

She always seemed very nice and interesting. She usually cheers me up just with her nice posting style and general optomistic attitude. I always thought it came naturally too, I never got any vibes of a fake attitude, which is good!

Now for me, bring on the negatives! I can see them coming from a mile away. =p

Loony BoB
12-02-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't really know too much about DD. From what I've seen, though, he's a very enthusiastic young fella who tries hard for all sorts of things, sometimes a little too hard if you can say such a thing. Can be sensitive and fights back, I think with Gobo a lot? I think it's those two... anyways, he's alright in my books as he's improved over time (at least, I think he has) which can only lead to better things. It's always nice to see enthusiastic people at EoFF as they generate a lot of activity.

Bettering? Just not take things too personally and if someone annoys you, ignore them and it'll pay off in the long run. You're better off thinking about yourself and those you like than people you dislike. Of course, this is all based on assumptions so maybe I'm just missing something completely. =x

scrumpleberry
12-02-2008, 05:14 PM
NO DAMMIT BoBble

Nothing to fix really. Ehh, just ignore me.

Loony BoB
12-02-2008, 05:15 PM
scrumples has a good opinion of jeans quality but is slow to post replies (EDIT: But she's quick to edit them!). ;) *jumps back in line*

Ouch!
12-02-2008, 05:37 PM
BoB's a good guy. He still needs to tell me why he thinks I don't like him, though! Also, I'd appreciate it if I could get images of him out of my head. They've been there since he and smitten had Jess and Psychotic over at their apartment and they all webcam'd me. D=

Psychotic
12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Zach is one of my favourite people. He's a jovial cuddly sort of man. However, I wish he'd vary up his anger phrases on Halo some. I'm getting quite tired of "God damn it!" and "Son of a bitch!". Perhaps you could venture into saying "FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" or "JESUS CHRIST WHY IS THIS CRAP HAPPENING TO ME!".

I Don't Need A Name
12-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Paul is an amusing fellow.
Although he needs to work on his impressions im afraid, as his accents arent fully up to scratch

Freya
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Andy is the sweetest guy. I can talk to him about anything and everything and I do. Poor guy. You could prolly learn to say aluminum right but oh well. You're just about as perfect as can be there isn't really anything that you need to change.

EDIT: He says he isn't perfect so I guess he thinks he isn't. That's something MORE SELF ESTEEM!

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Lekana is super cool, even though it's kinda creepy when she molests robots :spin:

Captain Maxx Power
12-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Jessweeee actually seems like a nice person, though it saddens me that she hides behind her hair all the time. :(

Laddy
12-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Maxx has great Youtube videos!

And his voicework as Shadows in FFVI Fandub is brilliant!!!

Fonzie
12-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Maybe EoFF is full of sunshine and rainbows. :mog:

Goldenboko
12-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Fonz normally brings up some funny, but he can also being annoying and mean. :/

Fonzie
12-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Fonz normally brings up some funny, but he can also being annoying and mean. :/

This is what I want to read.

More.

Edit: Don't count me, or if you're Agrias, do everyone.

Rye
12-03-2008, 03:11 AM
I think you are nice guy, GoBo, but you need more self-confidence in yourself! Branch out beyond your friends! Go for it! Shoot for the stars!

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Rye's fairly optimistic about stuff, which is cool. And the obvious Rye-related things which I'm sure I don't have to list. But she lets things phase her way too much. Though I haven't spoken to her for yonks, so this may have changed.

demondude
12-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Harle (Quin) is a frisky 'ol fellow, and I am still pleased that I stole the name he so desperately wanted in a second account. That darned poem he keeps flaunting about really kills me though, inside I mean.

Although, he can be 'interesting' when he wants to be. :p

James Leopold
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Dude is a great guy who always made my day back when I was a regular here. Its nice to know there are such friendly people on these forums and I'm glad he's still around.

Don't change Demon Dude thats all I have to say, but bring back the 55!. Oh yeah, and if you cross me I will destroy you. :D

Agrias
12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Edit: Don't count me, or if you're Agrias, do everyone.

Hey i cant help it that there are so many awesome people here!
James leopold seems interesting. I've never really spoken to him but he hasnt made me want to punch him. Thats a good thing. He's awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
12-03-2008, 10:46 PM
Agrias is awesome, a great listener, and really funny ^_^ Don't change please!

scrumpleberry
12-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Celes is a really sweet and lovely girl :bigsmile: I'd like to see different pictures of her other than high res posery face shots though :c

Jessweeee♪
12-03-2008, 11:47 PM
scrumpleberry seems to have two personalities o.o

scrumpleberry
12-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Whaaaaaaat :confused:

(Ignore me just had to say that x)))

zaqwert
12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Jessweeee♪ is like that hyperactive girl that everyone secretly finds annoying but never have the heart to tell her in person to say that in her face because she's so giddy and happy and no one wants to see her sad after being told that she's pretty annoying.

Wow, that's a pretty long sentence.

Fonzie
12-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Jessweeee♪ is like that hyperactive girl that everyone secretly finds annoying but never have the heart to tell her in person to say that in her face because she's so giddy and happy and no one wants to see her sad after being told that she's pretty annoying.

Wow, that's a pretty long sentence.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Laddy
12-04-2008, 02:15 AM
Fonzie is funny, but he can be a bit mean and bitter. =(

leader of mortals
12-04-2008, 04:13 AM
A person who is a little silly, a little funny, fairly cool, basically an all around average person who I can even find something that bad to say about him...

Goldenboko
12-06-2008, 03:03 PM
LoM is cool sometimes, but sometimes I feel like he needs to have more of a forum identify.