PDA

View Full Version : A sonnet!

Agrias
12-02-2008, 06:57 PM
If you could write a letter to ONE person on this forum, whether it be a love letter, a hate letter, a letter to help them in some point of their life, what would it be and to whom?

I would write a letter to Resha.
College in a foreign country is hard and it brings on new experiences you may or may not like. I would be honored if she and i could write to eachother about the different experiences and bounce ideas and thoughts off eachother.

Oh and duh a love letter to psy. <33
lol

Balzac
12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I'd write a letter to Skt and say "Believe" and nothing else. So not really a letter.

Psychotic
12-02-2008, 07:36 PM
lol
Dear Alice,

Remember that time we spoke on the phone? I was standing outside a hotel bathroom and Iceglow pushes a phone in my hand and some voice on the other end keeps laughing. I think we chatted about nipples.

I feel as if I am about to sneeze. Oh. No. It's passing. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, even if I do eventually let rip with a nose blast.

What's your favourite animal that's now extinct? I remember once hearing about this horse-zebra thing on the television and some project to revive them, and I thought "Oh yeah that worked, I saw some in a zoo a year ago". But...it didn't work. Not really, I mean. So I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

Forever in love with you,
Paul

PS: Plz send pix of your tits tia.

Agrias
12-03-2008, 06:48 AM
lol
Dear Alice,

Remember that time we spoke on the phone? I was standing outside a hotel bathroom and Iceglow pushes a phone in my hand and some voice on the other end keeps laughing. I think we chatted about nipples.

I feel as if I am about to sneeze. Oh. No. It's passing. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, even if I do eventually let rip with a nose blast.

What's your favourite animal that's now extinct? I remember once hearing about this horse-zebra thing on the television and some project to revive them, and I thought "Oh yeah that worked, I saw some in a zoo a year ago". But...it didn't work. Not really, I mean. So I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

Forever in love with you,
Paul

PS: Plz send pix of your tits tia.

Dear Paul

I cant get over the fact that you spoke to me about nipples for five minutes straight. It makes me so alkgjalvkajgieowaj. I hope to someday meet you on our arranged wedding day. I'm sure when i see you i'll love you right away. After all, arranged marriages are arranged for a reason.

Ps~ I dont have tits. :o Do you still love me?

Yours lustfully,
Alice

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2008, 01:22 PM
*insert standard Demon DudexResha love poem*

Iceglow
12-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, people can write letters to each other or we could force PG to set up his ventrillo server and just all go sit in there and rabbit away again like the old days. Or for more personal touch/private conversations just hook up on msn and hit video call I know, I'm such a tech geek :( however my handwriting sucks and so I prefer typing or just talking.

Agrias
12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Well, people can write letters to each other or we could force PG to set up his ventrillo server and just all go sit in there and rabbit away again like the old days. Or for more personal touch/private conversations just hook up on msn and hit video call I know, I'm such a tech geek :( however my handwriting sucks and so I prefer typing or just talking.
PG is dead. Didnt you hear? He went back to aznland. D:
HE'S LOST TO US!

Nominus Experse
12-03-2008, 03:33 PM
I would write a letter to Rocket Edge. It would be the following:

s

Blue Harvest
12-03-2008, 03:34 PM
I'd copy Alice and send a love letter to Paul. And maybe one to Peegee. And Quin.

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Score!

demondude
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
*insert standard Demon DudexResha love poem*

If I get nominated for best poet, I will blame you so hard.

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Not the last 6 months. Not allowed. :D

demondude
12-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Oh. =)