PDA

View Full Version : Again again! *possible spoilers*

Gullick
12-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Is there a part of the game that you knew was coming, so you saved just before on it on a seperate file so you could play through it again and again?

For me it was the Weapon attack on Junon, and the final Condor Battle.

Saber
12-03-2008, 02:38 PM
when aeris dies

.:kerrod:.
12-03-2008, 03:20 PM
no

Crimson
12-03-2008, 04:51 PM
When Cloud dies.....oh wait.

The Man
12-03-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm going to guess that, since they display the picture of Aeris getting stabbed when you log out, they don't really care much about spoilers. Especially in threads whose titles say "possible spoilers."

Anyway, my answer to this question is no.

Caveroamer
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
For me it would be Weapon Attack on Junon, and Diamond Weapon attack on Midgar.

PeneloRatsbane
12-03-2008, 07:00 PM
lol i don't think there is any ff fan that doesn't know about Aeris's fate, its been 10 years after all

The Man
12-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I actually didn't know five years after the game came out. Then again, I didn't really get into the series until around 2001 anyway.

MJN SEIFER
12-03-2008, 09:28 PM
lol i don't think there is any ff fan that doesn't know about Aeris's fate, its been 10 years after all

Well just because it's an old game doesn't mean it can't have new fans. So yeah there are people who still don't know.

Vivisteiner
12-03-2008, 10:07 PM
That's incredibly sad...

So no, I didn't do it.

(but I did for FFIX :p)

FFIX Choco Boy
12-04-2008, 03:31 AM
I saved before Aeris died too, and I watch that FMV alot, I cheer Sephy on as he does it, too. I also saved before Sapphire wep attacks Junon, too. That's a really cool video.

champagne supernova
12-04-2008, 04:25 PM
I don't think I did. But the Sphere Gallery in Final Fantasy X was awesome because then you could see all the cool videos in the game.

Jessweeee♪
12-04-2008, 06:15 PM
No, the one place I really wanted to save at was like, forever from the last save point, so I didn't bother. I always save before the Highbridge and before fighting Sin on the airship in FFX, though :save:

MJN SEIFER
12-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I used to always have a save state a close to the end battle as I could get (on most of the FFs I've completed) but I've (purposfully) deleted them.

I did create a save state before Aeris dies (it's already been spoiled) because I like the scene (not because I hate Aeris - she's one of my favourite characters, I still get emotional during it), and I wanted to see what each character "did" during the scene. (There may have been another scene where I wanted to check character reactions)

I think I saved at times where things can be different, so I could see each difference, again I did that on most FFs.

Mercen-X
12-05-2008, 02:33 AM
no

When Cloud dies.....oh wait.

L...O...L... you make me laugh...

I've done the repeated save thing, but I pretty much do that on any game that I play and sometimes I go back and wonder why the hell I did it because there's suddenly nothing interesting just there.

I think they should consider releasing a DVD containing the key moments in FF7 like the FMVs.