PDA

View Full Version : Imo, smurf yeah!

Rostum
12-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Gametrailers.com - Ghostbusters: The Video Game - Atari Live Trailer HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43328.html?type=flv)

Looks awesome! What do you think?

Markus. D
12-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I think it looks awesome yes!

I just hope the gamplay isn't as simple as I'm predicting it to be.

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
I hear this is probably going to be a lot more awesome than most games based on a movie.

scrumpleberry
12-05-2008, 06:24 PM
I hear think this is probably going to be a lot more awesome than most games based on a movie.

+ Also, is it just me or is the way the guy said "Coming Juuune...two thousand niiiine" at the end really quite hilarious?

Vyk
12-06-2008, 12:53 PM
So glad Atari picked this game up. It -was- cancelled, after completion, 'cause (Vivendi?) was downsizing or something. Losers. Don't cancel a completed (licensed) game lol

Ledious
12-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Oh my god...that's, AWESOME. I probably wont get the game though

Dreddz
12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I love Ghostbusters but never pictured it as a compelling game. Seeing as this game turned off publishers for a while I doubt it will be anything special. I mean Atari isn't exactly in the best of positions and they managed to pick up the rights to this game over other publishers. Says a lot in my opinion.

I hear this is probably going to be a lot more awesome than most games based on a movie.

I don't think this game is being based on any of the movies. Some like to think this is an unofficial third entry in the Ghostbusters series. I mean Dan Aykroyd is writing the story for this game so it might as well be.

Vyk
12-08-2008, 10:08 PM
From what I saw, they were treating it like the third entry. So that's probably a good way to look at it