PDA

View Full Version : BEST DAY-EVER-

Avarice-ness
12-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Yay!

Today's been a good day. My little buddy woke up in a good mood and playful... at 6:30am.

My christmas present from my husband will be here today (a new laptop!)!

AND NOT ONLY THAT!!!

BUT MY HUSBAND WILL BE HERE ON LEAVE! HE'S BEEN AT JOB SCHOOL AND BASIC TRAINING SINCE MAY! WE'VE ONLY GOT TO SPEND LIKE 4 DAYS MAX TOGETHER BUT NOW WE GET TO SPEND ALL THE TIME 'CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO BE MOVING TO GEORGIA INTO .. A HOTEL FOR A WHILE... AND THEN ON BASE! YAAAAAY~

Are you having a good day? Expecting something soon? TALK HAPPY THINGS.

LOVE MY LITTLE PERSON!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/cutebabe.jpghttp://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/babe.jpg

rubah
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
I am residually happy about my new christmas mouse from last night and I am happy this morning because my algebra prof has graciously inflated one of my test grades to a 92. Que incroyable!

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2008, 05:13 PM
I love that first picture, it's the cutest thing I've seen all day xD

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Awww puffy cheeks are so cute. ^__^

And I'm only expecting bills. xD

scrumpleberry
12-05-2008, 06:19 PM
That first picture is the cutest thing since forever <3

RingzTerritory
12-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Awwwww chubby little cheeks,, so cute ^____^

Rocket Edge
12-05-2008, 07:11 PM
The second picture deserves the caption : "I am the wisest"

Miriel
12-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Ava, your daughter is so beautiful!

My Boyfriend is sending me some Rainbow sandals in the mail. My puppies have chewed through 3 pairs of my flip flops and so I've been walking around in heels, and even worse, in ACTUAL SHOES. :o

So I can't wait for my new flip flops to get here. Yay!

Rantz
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
My nephew Ludvig has a crush on Merrina Michelle and is going to seduce her.

Aerith's Knight
12-05-2008, 09:27 PM
My nephew Ludvig has a crush on Merrina Michelle and is going to seduce her.

Ludvig is 53 year old russian cab driver.

Well, he sounds like it. :p

Caraliz
12-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Ava, your daughter is so beautiful!

My Boyfriend is sending me some Rainbow sandals in the mail. My puppies have chewed through 3 pairs of my flip flops and so I've been walking around in heels, and even worse, in ACTUAL SHOES. :o

So I can't wait for my new flip flops to get here. Yay!
I'd love to live in a warm climate just to wear flip flops all the time! I love flip flops.

I got a card from my mum for my birthday today. (Two weeks late, but whatever, it's here.) It was written with lots of love and it made me weep like a little girl, because my mum isn't like that normally.