PDA

View Full Version : Oops! ... I did it again.

demondude
12-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Oops!.. I did it again
I played with your heart
Got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby

I completely forgot I had a Science detention earlier, and now I'm worried about what kind of punishment will be forced upon me. It certainly won't be good, and I have to worry all weekend about what it will be.

I pray it won't be an after-school, I pray!

Topic: So, are you a forgetful person? And have you recently made a silly mistake such as this? Stories are welcome.

Avarice-ness
12-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Due to taking a lot of medication in my teen years (prescribed please~), My memory is crap. Most things after 3 years from the current date are gone and for every day things I try to make a list to remember things but I usually forget to make the list.

In most cases, It's rare I do something the exact day I need it done.

Zeldy
12-05-2008, 06:22 PM
I skipped one class and I ended up getting a verbal warning, so unfortunately I can't do it again as I'll get a written warning :( (which are sent home).

Shorty
12-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I "forgot" about detention a lot in school, too.

I'm pretty forgetful. I'm good with numbers, but not names. I can remember everything I've done last week, but not when it was done.

Miriel
12-05-2008, 08:32 PM
You wouldn't believe how forgetful I am. It's pretty nuts. I'm the kind of person who leaves my car keys in the freezer, burn dinner to a crisp cause I forget it's on the stove. Turn in late assignments way too often.

I end up forgetting birthdays a lot too which makes me super sad, cause I love making people feel special on their birthday. And so when I loose track of the day altogether... :(

ShunNakamura
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Last night I was cooking and somehow forget to put the eggs in.

Ever had boxed brownies made without the use of eggs? Well, lets put it this way: in my house sweets vanish in an instant. If I make brownies we will be lucky if they last long enough for the slower eaters to get to them. However, 24 hours later mine are still in the fridge. ALL of them except the small bites people had.

Apparently they taste like baked chocolate frosting coated in oil.:barf:

Exdeath
12-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Number one reason that I get answers wrong on tests: a silly, minor detail that I forgot to erase like a negative sign while solving equations or ending a sentence with a comma.

Blue Harvest
12-06-2008, 12:07 PM
I once forgot I had a lunchtime detention so I had one every lunchtime for two weeks to make up for it. I also had a lot of after school detentions for 'forgetting' to do my homework :tongue:

Shlup
12-07-2008, 10:32 PM
I am very observant but just as forgetful so it doesn't do me much good.

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2008, 10:41 PM
I forget everything.

Balzac
12-07-2008, 10:50 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif, I forget everything, much to the annoyance of a few of my friends.

stalpho slayer
12-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I once forgot I had a lunchtime detention so I had one every lunchtime for two weeks to make up for it. I also had a lot of after school detentions for 'forgetting' to do my homework :tongue:

Been there

I'm still there

Misfit
12-08-2008, 12:40 AM
I really have no memory at all. I'm scared to know what I'll be like when I'm in my 60's. :P

When I lived with my mom, and she'd go out, I was forbidden to answer the phone unless it was her because otherwise I'd forget to tell her who called. If I wanted to watch something on TV and I'd write a note to remind me to watch it, I'd freaking forget that I wrote the note down and would miss the show.

I suck. :(

Iceglow
12-08-2008, 11:54 PM
In my years at school I must have had detention (the kind they sent the letter home with you and your mom/dad had to sign it to confirm they knew you'd be late home by either 30 mins or 1 hour and why) atleast half a hundred times. Since I was picked on and was not a kid who took crap laying down I used to get most of mine for fighting. As far as my mother knew up until I was in college this is I never once served a detention. I managed to mis-inform on parents evening so she couldn't go and then forged her signature on everything from my "homework diary" to my detention slips. Hell I even forged it on some field trips since I paid for a fair few out of my own pocket. If my mom ever questioned anything about me being late home I was either studying at the library or over a mates house playing computer games she never used to check. Yes my mom cared for me in her own way but she gave me a lot of freedom, perhaps too much.

Araciel
12-09-2008, 05:33 AM
I don't forget things often.

Montoya
12-09-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm a very forgetful person as well as a procrastinator. Not a good combination.

XxSephirothxX
12-09-2008, 09:09 AM
My forgetfulness and apathy go toe to toe. Most of the time I couldn't tell you if I forgot something due to a simple slip of the mind, or simply because I don't give a damn.

qwertysaur
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
I forget things all the time, it's really bad. :p Like when I forgot to lower the temperature of the hot plate in Chem lab last semester. My Biodiesel became soap instead, but I managed to pass the lab report by explaining soponification reactions. :D

Sweet_Insanity
12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Haha i forget almost everything... like one morning i had detention anndd i forgot though i showed up before school started..just a minute before though. lol and i told them i'd come in after 6th period.. but apparently they didn't get it. And called the current class i was in (which was 2 periods later) and asked to send me to the office i'm guessing but my teacher told them i was with her that morning. Which was totally awesome. :] but now.. as she (the teacher) says.. she owns me. D:
Yup. I'm bored.