PDA

View Full Version : FF7 in recent movie

squiike
12-05-2008, 11:32 PM
In the end of "Journey to the center of the earth" - 3d. The kid jumps around on floating rocks above the "lifestream".
Before that, the main actor kicks some weeds from fallout 2 with he's bare hands and feet.

the movie sucked ofc.

Saber
12-06-2008, 12:50 AM
haha I know what your talking about.

theres this city in judge dread that has sectors. Maybe it takes place in midgar

Raebus
12-06-2008, 01:07 AM

How did you know what he was talking about? It looked like pigeon english to me.

MJN SEIFER
12-06-2008, 05:28 PM

How did you know what he was talking about? It looked like pigeon english to me.

Looks easier to understand to me - I have seen far worst spelling (usually my own) It is easy to understand.

squiike
12-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Looks easier to understand to me - I have seen far worst spelling (usually my own) It is easy to understand.

thank you:)

as for the "sentre" instead of center, i thought it was called that because that was what stood on the norwegian ticket booking site www.filmweb.no:rolleyes2

sir helix
12-06-2008, 10:02 PM
Now now, we know what happens when others complain
about other peopls spelling and grammer.

Vincent recently stared in a movie called "The Dark Knight"
Batman and vincent kind of copy one another.

1- both are capped vigelantes.
2- both creep somebody out.
3- both have an annoying ass side kick that makes you want to jump out a window.

MJN SEIFER
12-06-2008, 11:30 PM

thank you:)

as for the "sentre" instead of center, i thought it was called that because that was what stood on the norwegian ticket booking site www.filmweb.no:rolleyes2

It was actually me who said that. :) I think I know why it said Raebus though - you must have deleted the wrong tags, I've done that my self a few times.

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2008, 08:31 AM
I liked that movie :(