PDA

View Full Version : I think I pissed my girlfriend off again.

Dr. Casey
12-06-2008, 05:14 AM
My girlfriend and I were digging through the closet the other day, just curious to see if there was anything fun or interesting to be found, when we came across this notebook filled with pictures and love letters from an old girlfriend of mine.

Girlfriend: Who's this?
Me: Oh, that's Rachel.
Girlfriend: An old friend of yours?
Me: Old girlfriend. She was my... sixth, I think.
Girlfriend: ... why do you still have this?
Me: Why wouldn't I? I mean, if we ever break up, I'll keep all my photos of you.
Girlfriend: You're not supposed to keep things like this.
Me: Why not? I loved Rachel. The days I spent with her were some of the best of my life.
Girlfriend: ... Well... you don't look at this often, do you?
Me: Not really. Once a month, maybe... two or three times if I'm feeling extra nostalgic.
Girlfriend: ...
Me: Aww, are your silly female emotions playing tricks on you? I'm with you now, so get over it.

Yeah, I guess I was kind of rude there at the end, but it annoyed me that she can't trust me, so I had little desire to be pandering. The matter was dropped afterwards, but I wonder... did my girlfriend have a valid point? Is there something wrong with me keeping those kinds of memories? If she's that insecure in our relationship, maybe I should throw that book out...

What do you think, Eyes on Final Fantasy? How do you deal with the issue of keeping love letters and pictures from your ex-partners?

Jessweeee♪
12-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Didn't this same exact thing happen last time you made a thread like this?

o.o

Dr. Casey
12-06-2008, 05:19 AM
I don't think so, Jess. It's a rather different scenario.

RingzTerritory
12-06-2008, 05:21 AM
You're a jerk.

rubah
12-06-2008, 05:27 AM
once a month is. . kinda often? once a year or every two might not be so bad. I still have some mementos from former relationships but they're mostly embarassing xD

escobert
12-06-2008, 05:31 AM
I never wrote or received any love letters! :p

Del Murder
12-06-2008, 05:37 AM
As soon as you get a new girlfriend you are supposed to gather up all mementos of past relationships and burn them in an oil drum. I thought everyone knew this.

Is this the same girl you pissed off last time? If so I'm sure she'll get over this one too.

Frequency NecroKat
12-06-2008, 05:39 AM
I think you both overreacted a bit. She shouldn't have thought so harshly of old momentos and you should DEFINITELY have not said "silly female emotions". You can keep old letters and such, but looking at them so often might be a little concerning on her part. Maybe she thinks that you miss you old girlfriend or she's not doing enough to gain your full attention. If you have a great deal of old stuff from your ex, maybe you should keep only a few that mean a lot to you. It's okay to have reminders of your life, but maybe you should let some go. Oh and let your current girl look through them and stuff, so it feels more open and honest.

Caraliz
12-06-2008, 05:39 AM
I never wrote or received any love letters! :p
He's not lying about one of those things. He really hasn't ever written any. But the receiving part, maybe. :p

Miriel
12-06-2008, 05:40 AM
If I were your girlfriend and I knew that a few times a month you were going back and looking over love letters from your ex-girlfriend, I would dump you on the spot.

Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be with someone who was so clearly not over their former relationship.

Keeping the letters is fine, and your girlfriend shouldn't have been surprised or angered by that. It's also fine that you look fondly back on those times with your ex. And maybe looking at those photos and letters once or year or something might be ok. But once a month? Sometimes even more than that? What's up with that?

And that last comment about silly female emotions and telling her to "get over it"? That should've earned you a kick in the nuts.

Leeza
12-06-2008, 05:49 AM
Is this still that same girlfriend from this thread?

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117038-i-think-i-pissed-my-girlfriend-off.html

She must really love you to still be with you. I'd have dumped you long time ago. You still haven't realized that your girl should come first. Sorry if I'm too blunt.

Moon Rabbits
12-06-2008, 09:08 AM
You're a jerk.

Basically. I wonder, do you have fun belittling your girlfriend and her feelings? I agree with Miriel, especially about the "once a month" thing. That's kind of weird imho~

I think maybe if you showed your girlfriend a little more understanding and less obnoxious contempt then maybe she wouldn't be so pissed off at you all the time.

Marshall Banana
12-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Now pour soda into her lap or her hair! =O

Gwawr
12-06-2008, 10:17 AM
I heartilly agree with previous comments. Yes, of course you should be keeping things from previous relationships - to throw away a part of your life like that would be pointless, painfull and realy unecessary. However, if you're looking at it once a month then that's really an indication that you're not over that relationship.

You need to ask yourself "If this ex-girlfriend asked me to get back with her again, would I do it?" If you don't think 'no' in a heartbeat, you need to have a serious think about whether you're with the right girl.

And those 'silly female emotions' you talk of are insulting. I'd suggest that if you want to remain in a long-term and fulfilled relationship, you drop the masochistic rubbish and act like a boyfriend, not like you're putting up with your girlfriend for the sheer hell of it.

Balzac
12-06-2008, 10:37 AM
I have pics of my ex's on my wall. But then, I'm single so yeah.

Deborah
12-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Now pour soda into her lap or her hair! =O

Oh Lamonda, I should have never told you about the soda fight! :p

Anyways, I do think it is odd that you are looking at the pictures THAT much! Also, You should put yourself in her shoes, and think how you would feel it the situation was opposite, but yes, don't be such a "typical jerk guy". :D

Jojee
12-06-2008, 11:07 PM
If you look at those pictures once a month or more and you and your gf just happened to be going through your closet, I wonder if it was really such an accident/coincidence that you <i>happened</i> to stumble upon those pictures. ;)

Then again, you seem like the dull type who doesn't notice when they're being an ass. :mog:

Quindiana Jones
12-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I agree with all harsh and blunt comments made by the females in this thread.

Jojee
12-06-2008, 11:12 PM
But it's probably a fake scenario from someone trying to troll anyway xD I kinda refuse to believe that someone can be so dense.

Quindiana Jones
12-06-2008, 11:13 PM
You do realise we're talking about a guy here, right Jojee? xD

black orb
12-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Me: Old girlfriend. She was my... sixth, I think.

>>> Wow..:eek:

What do you think, Eyes on Final Fantasy? How do you deal with the issue of keeping love letters and pictures from your ex-partners?
>>> lol, i dont even have a girlfriend..

Ledious
12-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Big mistake:

"Me: Why not? I loved Rachel. The days I spent with her were some of the best of my life."

Another big mistake:

"Once a month, maybe... two or three times if I'm feeling extra nostalgic."

But nothing to stress over, if she starts ignoring you, it's because she is trying to test you for your loyalty. If she keeps ignoring you even if you give her attention, just let her ignore you then she will get worried she was being to harsh and will talk to you again.

OH, and when she starts talking to you, DO NOT try to get her into a guilt trip for ignoring you. When she starts talking to you again, respond to her as if nothing ever happened. There conflict solved. -_^

Good luck out there man!

You do realize we're talking about a guy here, right Jojee? xD
lol
Nicely put my man.

Blue Harvest
12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
No guy could be this stupid. Obvious troll is obvious.

Nice
12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
Dude, you fucked up. Never, never insult your woman about her 'female emotions'.

As far as the letters and photos or w/e goes, having them to me, is a sign that you haven't gotten over your ex, especially if you look at them so often. Now I'm a man and I understand that when women do that whole "I don't trust you" thing one can get upset. However, she's suppose to be your girlfriend, not your fling of the week. =/

Vivisteiner
12-07-2008, 12:31 AM
...smooth...real smooth...

Ledious
12-07-2008, 12:35 AM
Didn't this same exact thing happen last time you made a thread like this?

o.o
maybe the "whats the moral of this story" saying is futile to even attempt to understand here >_>

Dude, you smurfed up. Never, never insult your woman about her 'female emotions'.

As far as the letters and photos or w/e goes, having them to me, is a sign that you haven't gotten over your ex, especially if you look at them so often. Now I'm a man and I understand that when women do that whole "I don't trust you" thing one can get upset. However, she's suppose to be your girlfriend, not your fling of the week. =/
You also want to avoid calling your girlfriend any of the following: "my woman", "my ho", "my rack".
-Not saying you were, I just want to stress that in this, environment of airborne testosterone.

Vivisteiner
12-07-2008, 12:41 AM
^Although calling her 'my bitch' is perfectly acceptable. ;)

Ledious
12-07-2008, 12:56 AM
^Although calling her 'my bitch' is perfectly acceptable. ;)

...Well according to the average girlfriend etiquette, that wouldn't be unacceptable, there are acceptations however :cool:

I merely posted a few examples so people could catch my drift. You would have to be extremely dense to see that other names like "my Bitch" would not also be included in the list of no-no girlfriend referrals.

Psychotic
12-07-2008, 01:02 AM
Ask her to meet up with you - sound apologetic - and go for a drive in your car because you have a surprise for her. Drive to a secluded spot, grab her by the hair and tell her what a stupid whore she's been. Ram her face into the windshield as hard as you possibly can, and check to see if she has been knocked out. If not, repeat until she has. Next, point the car at something hard, like a wall. Get out, place a brick onto the accelerator, wait for it to crash. Clamber back in, and hopefully she is dead. If not, you're probably going to have to crack her skull open with the brick. Next, smash your face on the front of the car hard enough to break your nose but not knock you out, take your brick, climb back out, call the emergency services and celebrate the perfect murder.

Ledious
12-07-2008, 01:12 AM
2 things that; could have helped avoid the whole dispute,
help prevent some complications that can come out of this in the future:

#1: Hide things that you don't want her to see in your closet better before letting her snoop around in there.

#2: Hide the link to this forum before letting her use your computer.

Nice
12-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Ask her to meet up with you - sound apologetic - and go for a drive in your car because you have a surprise for her. Drive to a secluded spot, grab her by the hair and tell her what a stupid whore she's been. Ram her face into the windshield as hard as you possibly can, and check to see if she has been knocked out. If not, repeat until she has. Next, point the car at something hard, like a wall. Get out, place a brick onto the accelerator, wait for it to crash. Clamber back in, and hopefully she is dead. If not, you're probably going to have to crack her skull open with the brick. Next, smash your face on the front of the car hard enough to break your nose but not knock you out, take your brick, climb back out, call the emergency services and celebrate the perfect murder.

I did this last christmas.

Christmas
12-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Just search her house for pictures of her ex-boyfriends to even out. :bigsmile:

Iceglow
12-07-2008, 01:47 AM
How dumb are you seriously? Your asshole attitude means you deserve to be single and to have every girl in your country let alone town know what kind of stupid ass you are. As for mementoes of the past, sure keep them...I mean who doesn't? Even though I haven't spoken to Twisted Tinkerbell since shortly after we split and I haven't really "missed" her as such I have mementoes of our time together, every cinema stub ect it's in a scrap book along with cinema stubbs and gig tickets from all kinds of trips out with friends or other past girlfriends. I suspect my girlfriend has some momentoes of her past somewhere too. The difference is I never mention them and never really let her go through them even if I am feeling nostalgic about times in college and since then. She knows my momentoes of being with her are in the same place, she's seen pictures of me with my ex on facebook where people have tagged the photos I just don't ever act like a dumb ass when she asks me if I miss my ex at all I just tell her, why would I miss my ex when I have her? and things like that. Remember, lies hurt people no matter the intent behind the lie, if you're in a position where the knowledge will hurt but a lie will hurt as much if not more then just simply don't tell them unless you have no choice. What people do not know cannot hurt them and what they need not know should not be known. I could tell a person who I work with what I think of them but it's hurtful and they don't need to know so I keep it quiet it's better this way.

ShunNakamura
12-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Hmm... I wonder if I should worry about females being over reactive...

I tend to keep pictures of anything I enjoyed in the past and I quite frequently view them. I still have a graduation card from a friend of mine from 2005 as well as some pictures from that time and before. She was a good friend and I entirely plan to keep said items for as long as I can(as stated I still view them fairly often).

Also I don't hide things. So a GF of mine would probably run across all sorts of things from the past. My room is my den. Don't want to see my past, stay the hell out(though my den is so cluttered you would be lucky to find anything specific).

Though "Aww, are your silly female emotions playing tricks on you? I'm with you now, so get over it." is quite improper and should rightly result in an angry retort from your lady friend.

Madame Adequate
12-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Well played, Doc. Well played indeed.

PS: You fail at basic Human interaction. I retract my statement from your previous thread about your girlfriend being unreasonable want you to cut this stuff up. You're clearly pretty regularly making her feel inferior to your ex(es) and are entirely unable to recognize why it's upsetting to someone to hear what you've been telling your girlfriend.

And yeah, you should be more over her than this, to be honest. I've got an ex who I was very in love with, and who I had a lot of great times with, but there'd be something seriously wrong with my current relationship if I thought about that very much in the way you do.

Levian
12-07-2008, 03:16 AM
Eh, ease her into it. Just start randomly taking pictures of her when she's eating breakfast, solving the crossword puzzle, watching TV etc. When she asks you what you're doing, reply: Just something to remember you by.

Should do the trick

Ledious
12-07-2008, 05:38 AM
How dumb are you seriously? Your asshole attitude means you deserve to be single and to have every girl in your country let alone town know what kind of stupid ass you are. As for mementoes of the past, sure keep them...I mean who doesn't? Even though I haven't spoken to Twisted Tinkerbell since shortly after we split and I haven't really "missed" her as such I have mementoes of our time together, every cinema stub ect it's in a scrap book along with cinema stubbs and gig tickets from all kinds of trips out with friends or other past girlfriends. I suspect my girlfriend has some momentoes of her past somewhere too. The difference is I never mention them and never really let her go through them even if I am feeling nostalgic about times in college and since then. She knows my momentoes of being with her are in the same place, she's seen pictures of me with my ex on facebook where people have tagged the photos I just don't ever act like a dumb ass when she asks me if I miss my ex at all I just tell her, why would I miss my ex when I have her? and things like that. Remember, lies hurt people no matter the intent behind the lie, if you're in a position where the knowledge will hurt but a lie will hurt as much if not more then just simply don't tell them unless you have no choice. What people do not know cannot hurt them and what they need not know should not be known. I could tell a person who I work with what I think of them but it's hurtful and they don't need to know so I keep it quiet it's better this way.
...damn

How dumb are you seriously? Your asshole attitude means you deserve to be single and to have every girl in your country let alone town know what kind of stupid ass you are

I could tell a person who I work with what I think of them but it's hurtful

mooglebunni608
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Once a month is wayyyy too much. You ARE with your current girlfriend. You can keep your ex's stuff, but seriously, keep your mind on the here and the now. And the way you treated her wasn't exactly nice. Kind of un-boyfriend-ly. You're being unreasonable, and some of what you said struck me as pretty cruel.

Shlup
12-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I can't imagine what I would do if my husband were sighing over old love letters from someone else at least once a month. I don't even mind that he's still friends with one of his old girlfriends, but fondly going through old love letters on a regular basis? Damn.

You deserve a fat dumping. Especially after that last comment.

Iceglow
12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
...damn

How dumb are you seriously? Your asshole attitude means you deserve to be single and to have every girl in your country let alone town know what kind of stupid ass you are

Well Ledious there is perhaps a good reason why I am not going to say the "it's better this way" part is very important to the second stripped quote there. I am generally a very blunt honest person, I don't beat around the bushes I just out and say things. In this situation with the person who I work with my general attitude won't fly, because this person is my manager. I would however much I dislike them, like to keep my job because well 1) income is important and 2) I actually like the job.

Ledious
12-09-2008, 04:07 AM
...damn

Well Ledious there is perhaps a good reason why I am not going to say the "it's better this way" part is very important to the second stripped quote there. I am generally a very blunt honest person, I don't beat around the bushes I just out and say things. In this situation with the person who I work with my general attitude won't fly, because this person is my manager. I would however much I dislike them, like to keep my job because well 1) income is important and 2) I actually like the job.
You can't dislike someone and care about their feelings at the same time.
"Tell a person who I work with what I think of them but it's hurtful"
"I would however much I dislike them"
Just um, clear'n thatup for ya.

Jiro
12-09-2008, 04:16 AM
You could've lied and just agreed when she said "old friend". I'm not saying that's right, but it's an option. But... that's one big hole you've dug yourself there, best of luck digging back up

IronOcean
12-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Bud your supposed to get rid of eberything that the new G/F can see. I do not do this i am a little with ya why get rid of past memories. Listen i understand where the girl is coming from it will make anyone mad. Life is short and long at the same time memories is all anyone has in this world. when your 70 you want to remeber everything there will be days that will be forgotten why not remeber them. he is not a jerk ok, ya he could have been more subbtle haha but its his life an entire life not what is going on over the last 5 years......everyone is allowed to make memories.....but for future context maybe be nicer girls come and go but the great ones you want to remeber

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Don't be surprised if you end up single in the not-so-distant future.

Yar
12-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Have you told her she's fat and ugly yet? Makes the girls go crazy.

Rantz
12-09-2008, 09:27 PM
So uh guys I don't think he's gotten the gist yet. Post more sarcasms and stuff!

Blue Harvest
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
There's only one forseeable way she'll forget about this. Tell her you have aids and there's a high chance she's got it too. She'll be so mad at you she'll completely forget that you wank to pictures of your ex.

Raebus
12-09-2008, 10:11 PM
This thread certainly needs more "entertaining" and "wacky" posts, continue.

SNOOZER
12-10-2008, 01:04 AM
The only reason you should look at old photos of ex lovers is when you're performing voodoo on them so they get genital warts because they slept with your roommate while you were on a business trip to Idaho because your job sucks. I mean really? Just a friend? No, I don't wear black socks! Who's socks were they huh? Who's socks were they!? RICKY?! I http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifING HATE THAT A**HOLE! Have you been seeing Ricky behind my back!? I hate you Ashely! I HATE YOU! *weeps helplessly* Come back Ashely! I can change!

(/over dramatic reply)
But yeah, everybody pretty much hit it in the head. You smurfed up.

Bunny
12-10-2008, 01:15 AM
We need a hall of fame for awesome threads. Seriously, this should be the first inductee.

Iceglow
12-10-2008, 01:24 AM
You can't dislike someone and care about their feelings at the same time.
"Tell a person who I work with what I think of them but it's hurtful"
"I would however much I dislike them"
Just um, clear'n thatup for ya.

Ledious I never said I care about their feelings, sure what I think of them is very hurtful. It's that I care about my source of income what stops me. If I hurt their feelings, they fire me and I'm left out of pocket. They'll fire me for gross misconduct and well try telling a court at an unfair dismissal claims proceedure "no they fired me because I told them what I thought of them and it hurt their feelings because I think this of them" and see if you win, I think not.

On topic the original poster here is the definition of the term "dumbass"

Yar
12-10-2008, 01:49 AM
We need a hall of fame for awesome threads. Seriously, this should be the first inductee.We do have the General Archive... :tpg:

Madame Adequate
12-10-2008, 02:28 AM
We need a hall of fame for awesome threads. Seriously, this should be the first inductee.We do have the General Archive... :tpg:

No, he got dishonorably discharged for... well, for inappropriate discharges, actually. We'll have to make do with Air Commodore Collector. :(

Dr. Casey
12-10-2008, 06:24 AM
Wow, lot of posts here. Wish I could respond to them all, but I'll just have to settle for giving an explanation on how things went down. Everything's okay now. I vaguely considered just leaving the notebook out at all times until she grew to accept the idea that I do have a past (So does she, the hypocrite), but I know that's a jerkish way to solve the problem, so I did the right thing and told her that, although I would like to keep those memories, I'll look at the photo album only one per year - on the day that Rachel and I got together. No more viewings of once or twice a month. I also told her that even though I consider it downright stupid to consider for even a second that anyone else in the world could be more important to me than her, I understand that she's not a mind reader and I'll do my best to give her no reasons to feel insecure ever again.

Leeza, our problems are rare. We've had almost no problems since I posted that thread in May.

Marshall, Princess Toadstool is pretty hot when she's angry. What game's that from?

Quin, I thought you were on my side last time?

Jojee and Blue Harvest, I'm not dense, stupid, or a troll. I understand why she responded the way she did, understood before I said those things. I was just curious about how cautiously you guys treat the subject of past loves, or whether I'm at all justified in thinking that she should be secure enough in our relationship not to get bent out of shape that easily.

Nakamura, while I do like the old man, I thought your avatar of Sakura and Sayaoran more appropriate for the Christmas season. Not to mention that Cardcaptor Sakura is one of the best anime series ever.

Shlup, we were part of Corneo's Gang together. Must you be so harsh?

Thanks, Bunny. I'll post again if there's any more problems in our relationship. And thanks to everyone for their posts and thoughts. They're all appreciated. ^^

By the way, just some general advice for the guys... jealous girls give the best sex. They're so determined to prove themselves better than your ex-girlfriend or that random girl you have the hots for that they put that much more effort into pleasing you and making you forget those other girls exist. I actually waited a few days before resolving the situation for that very reason. Yeah, I know that's bad of me, but oh well. I can be selfish every once in a while, right?

Frequency NecroKat
12-10-2008, 07:39 AM
I actually waited a few days before resolving the situation for that very reason. Yeah, I know that's bad of me, but oh well. I can be selfish every once in a while, right?

Not -that- selfish..

Manipulation is really, really mean. It's demeaning and humiliating to her that you'd purposely let her think that she was not enough and that she had to compete to be worthy of your attention. Making your girlfriend feel inferior to get her to put out more: shame, shame. I feel bad for her, but can't help but feel it's a little of her own fault as well for letting you and the situation control her like that.

What an all-around unfortunate situation, indeed... :(

Freya
12-10-2008, 08:49 AM
By the way, just some general advice for the guys... jealous girls give the best sex. They're so determined to prove themselves better than your ex-girlfriend or that random girl you have the hots for that they put that much more effort into pleasing you and making you forget those other girls exist. I actually waited a few days before resolving the situation for that very reason. Yeah, I know that's bad of me, but oh well. I can be selfish every once in a while, right?

Wait wait wait.... first off that resolve thing, that's make up sex. Second, you're honestly twisting emotions of girls so they give up better sex.... WTF!? That's not right no matter if it's male or female, playing with emotions like that is not cool.

Seeing as it's advice to the guys, it insinuates that you have done it quite often. So then the "I can be selfish every once in a while, right?" sentence isn't applicable.

Maybe you should just make a robot girlfriend :D then she wont have emotions that would go wacky. ROBOT :D

demondude
12-10-2008, 11:44 AM
You should bring that notebook out in the middle of sex, that will really show her.

Old Manus
12-10-2008, 12:31 PM
In the immortal words of Dr. Dre: Bitches ain't http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif but hoes and tricks.

Madame Adequate
12-10-2008, 02:57 PM
I think I http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif myself laughing.

edczxcvbnm
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Eh, ease her into it. Just start randomly taking pictures of her when she's eating breakfast, solving the crossword puzzle, watching TV etc. When she asks you what you're doing, reply: Just something to remember you by.

Should do the trick

Are you crazy? Pictures to remember you by? Why would you need something to remember her by right now unless you don't plan on seeing her anymore? Sound more like you are planning to break up with her....way to stir the pot ;D

Seriously though, if you are looking at pictures of your ex that often I think you need to start living for the future or for the moment and stop reflecting on the past so often. Better times are ahead but only if you want them to be...or some other lame motivational crap.

Peegee
12-10-2008, 07:22 PM
You sound like a passive-aggressive emotional manipulator. The standard expected result is that you get a lot of lulz at the expense of her emotional stability, and you probably profit at her expense. Some women tend to like that, so there's never a shortage of new girlfriends to replace if relationships end, which they ought.

I'm not sure the purpose of this thread since you clearly don't have your girlfriend in mind when you make decisions on your behaviour.

edczxcvbnm
12-10-2008, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Casey;2606345]
Maybe you should just make a robot girlfriend :D then she wont have emotions that would go wacky. ROBOT :D

I saw this article and just had to post it in response to this XD

Man lives with female robot | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2023392.ece)

Quindiana Jones
12-10-2008, 09:53 PM

Should do the trick

Are you crazy? Pictures to remember you by? Why would you need something to remember her by right now unless you don't plan on seeing her anymore? Sound more like you are planning to break up with her....way to stir the pot ;D

I'd get creeped out and think he was gonna kill me. So, yeah. "Something to remember you by *insane laugh*" = probably not a good idea.

Marshall Banana
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Marshall, Princess Toadstool is pretty hot when she's angry. What game's that from?
Super Princess Peach for Nintendo DS.

Miriel
12-10-2008, 10:14 PM

Should do the trick

I'd get creeped out and think he was gonna kill me. So, yeah. "Something to remember you by *insane laugh*" = probably not a good idea.

I immediately thought of Dexter and how he likes to keep a little something something of his murder victims. To remember them by. Levia = psycho killer? :o

KH-Cloudy
12-11-2008, 04:18 AM
I love how these threads aren't in the serious forum :D

OP makes it fun by not whining about it not being serious and decent people to make this topic fun.

anyways..I'd hide my ex's stuff somewhere where I won't be arsed enough to go look for it. If I ever had another GF, I'd let her read it and tell her these were memories of my first. But overall, it's good to say stuff likee.."these memories won't affect us in anyway" or something like that! Haha. :D

Rye
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
The only things that bring EoFF together like this are scorned women, underaged girls, and furry conventions.

Loony BoB
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
11/12/2008, 17:23 PMDear Dr. Casey,

Thankyou for the advice regarding making my girlfriend jealous. I'm going to start reading old love letters tonight and then tell my girlfriend I do this all the time. I hope our sex life will be even more awesome now. I can't imagine why I never thought of this.

Kind regards,
A Fellow Forum Poster

<hr />
11/12/2008, 23:17 PMDear Dr. Casey,

YOU COCK.

Kind regards,
A Fellow Forum Poster

Bahamut2000X
12-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Threads over. BoB wins.