PDA

View Full Version : [Art] ::robot chick:: (school anatomy study)

Ledious
12-06-2008, 08:48 PM
This was just a school project but I liked it enough to put it into my personal gallery :)

(for some reason, I cant submit Anny attachments so I'm just going to post it like this)
http://fc82.deviantart.com/fs33/i/2008/311/4/b/unfinished_school_project_by_ledious.png

Stormie BluJay
12-07-2008, 06:14 PM
That's amazing! I lover her face and chest. It's all so accurate, but not too realistic, just sort of surreal. I love your art style here! :D

Goldenboko
12-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I lover her face and chest.

That's not very surprising. :p

It is quite lovely, she's totally showing us her girly parts though. Wait, does she... have... girly parts? :confused:

Rocket Edge
12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
The shading is a class apart, well done!

Pete for President
12-07-2008, 10:09 PM
awesome :choc: love the robot eye. and the body. you know.

Ledious
12-07-2008, 10:16 PM
I lover her face and chest.

That's not very surprising. :p

It is quite lovely, she's totally showing us her girly parts though. Wait, does she... have... girly parts? :confused:Hmm, I'm not quite sure, I suppose she wouldnt need the other one, unless some sick and twisted scientist desided to replace her "Girly parts" with lasers and a bomb hatch. Other than that, there would be no need for them.:D

black orb
12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
>>> Whoa, thats great dude.
It remind me Masamune Shirow`s art.

Depression Moon
12-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Why that picture erupts a motion into my soul that spreads to my flesh, pushs up to my brain, and falls into my eyes thus leaking tears. What is the story behind such a wonderous peice of artwork?

Ledious
12-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Why that erupts a motion into my sould that spreads to my flesh and pushs up into my eyes thus leaking tears. What is the story behind such a wonderous peice of artwork?
Your post causes me to do the same :greenie:

KoShiatar
12-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Fascinating.

Garnie
12-08-2008, 11:35 AM
thats so awesome! pencils are great!

Momiji
12-08-2008, 02:19 PM
It's extremely well done; it's fantastic! I can see so much personality etched into her expression-- is it curiosity, or is it timidity? Everything is excellently detailed as well. Great job!

I suppose she wouldnt need the other one, unless some sick and twisted scientist desided to replace her "Girly parts" with lasers and a bomb hatch.

I laughed. Hard.

black orb
12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
>>> Those are not just pencils, looks like there is black ink and some markers too.

Ledious
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
>>> Those are not just pencils, looks like there is black ink and some markers too.
You are correct sir.
It is mixed media of ink-splot action, watered down acrylic love and a hole load of 2H mechanical pencil pleasure.:love:

(Oh, and um, the little squigglies you see when you look at your screen from a different angle is Phohoshop)

I suppose she wouldnt need the other one, unless some sick and twisted scientist desided to replace her "Girly parts" with lasers and a bomb hatch.

I laughed. Hard. Ah yes, the limit to how far the human brain can imagine seems endless And it is artists who make can make these dreams, reality. Some day my friend, some day.

Fascinating.
Indubitably, she's quite the specimen.