PDA

View Full Version : EoFF invades real life

Flying Mullet
12-06-2008, 10:46 PM
What scares me is that it seems like we have a thread like this every few months.

Today I was working on a project for school and entering test data into an account table in the database. I just realize that for the five or so accounts where the user has a first name of "Bob" I've entered them all as "BoB". I've decided that they should all be "BoB" and am not going to go back and change them. :p

So has EoFF invaded your real world life lately?

Tavrobel
12-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I once referenced Raistlin in an essay I wrote. Suffice it to say, I got a C on the paper, but gained a memory of an experience worth its weight in epic win.

Quindiana Jones
12-06-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm pretty sure I've got a situation like this, but I forget things easily. :(

rubah
12-06-2008, 11:24 PM
The EoFF Brothers are a [fairly] local band

erikramza
12-06-2008, 11:34 PM
I see BOU sometimes. We don't talk about Eoff, and nothing eoff comes about.
Sometimes he talks about finishing Carpieman... But no one even knows what that is anymore.

Momiji
12-06-2008, 11:35 PM
The EoFF wordfilter has affected me. I end up censoring myself with the word 'smurf' all the time.

black orb
12-06-2008, 11:57 PM
>>> I end up speaking english most of the time..

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Sometimes he talks about finishing Carpieman...Dear lord.

Caraliz
12-07-2008, 12:54 AM
I live with someone who has been a part of the eoff community for like ever. How can it not come up in real life conversation.

blackmage_nuke
12-07-2008, 01:14 AM
I constantly steal jokes and witty comments from the members of EoFF and making my friends think im clever, funny and original. :plotting: :mwahaha: :shifty:

Jessweeee♪
12-07-2008, 01:21 AM
I couldn't think of what to write about during the Exit Level English TAKS and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA NOT WRITE ANYTHING AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THIS STUPID TEST AGAIN AND GET AN EVEN WORSE TOPIC!!!!

I ended up writing the essay over something really dumb that I said on EoFF and I got a 3, which isn't a perfect 4, but still pretty good! It even included 1337.

I heard a rumor about this guy that writes about a burning building every year whether it has anything to do with the prompt or not and he gets a four every time.

Jiro
12-07-2008, 01:32 AM
I constantly steal jokes and witty comments from the members of EoFF and making my friends think im clever, funny and original. :plotting: :mwahaha: :shifty:

This, exactly this. :D

Raistlin
12-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Sometimes he talks about finishing Carpieman...Dear lord.

Aha, yes.

I once referenced Raistlin in an essay I wrote.

What's wrong with that? :confused:

Kirobaito
12-07-2008, 02:36 AM
I couldn't think of what to write about during the Exit Level English TAKS and I was all NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA NOT WRITE ANYTHING AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THIS STUPID TEST AGAIN AND GET AN EVEN WORSE TOPIC!!!!

I ended up writing the essay over something really dumb that I said on EoFF and I got a 3, which isn't a perfect 4, but still pretty good! It even included 1337.

I heard a rumor about this guy that writes about a burning building every year whether it has anything to do with the prompt or not and he gets a four every time.
I always got 2's on my TAKS writing things because I couldn't dumb down my writing enough to stick to the topic.

EoFF does not invade my real life near as much as it used to. Perhaps it will, should I ever get around to meeting BoB, who has lived 15 minutes away from me for the past three months.

Levian
12-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I was making pasta earlier and this girl complained about her ventilation, constipation or menstruation, I don't know. One of those -ations, you know. Then I screamed in her face: At least your avatar ain't 80x80 you festering gypsy whore! :mad2:

I don't know. My mind wanders when I'm cooking pasta.

Laddy
12-07-2008, 03:27 AM
I steal witty comments all the time!

YAY ME FOR LACK OF ORIGINALITY!

Baloki
12-07-2008, 08:16 AM
I gather a band of merry EoFFer's and we invade Birmingham once a year.

The Last Oath
12-07-2008, 08:28 AM

Me too

Balzac
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Never.

Shlup
12-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I once referenced Raistlin in an essay I wrote. Suffice it to say, I got a C on the paper, but gained a memory of an experience worth its weight in epic win.
POST IT.

Jiro
12-08-2008, 06:45 PM
POST IT.

Please?

Flying Mullet
12-08-2008, 06:49 PM
POST IT.

Please?
Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Yar
12-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Dammit. I needed to see this thread earlier. There's an insurance company headquartered downtown called EOFF Insurance. I'll see if I can snap a picture. :p

Tavrobel
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
History lesson time. In my English class, there was a competition in the class, and whoever won got extra points tacked onto their final grade. It was a combination of bribery, gifts, delinquency, and hilariousness. Some of the funniness is lost two years removed, but, meh. I can't find the original paper, which still had Raistlin in it, but I found the joke paper version that I handed in.

It makes more sense when you know that our English teacher, a white person, and very much not from the hood, was reading this aloud to what was a constituency of mostly black, teenage boys. Edited for security purposes.

Rantz
12-08-2008, 09:39 PM
I would pay for more of your product, Tavrobel.

Jiro
12-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I would pay give you stolen moeny for more of your product, Tavrobel.

Montoya
12-08-2008, 10:14 PM
I remember telling my friends about lovehurts. That's about it.