PDA

View Full Version : Add to the story using the above user, game!

Ledious
12-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Retarded name, but it's awesome!
Here is another forum game that I have played on other sites, it gets quite humorous.

Rules: Ok, so we are making a story. Each of you write an event or section of the story from influences of the above post. You try to add on to the story by useing annything from the obove user, name sig or even previous experiances with the user. You can do anything you want, Just as long as it has something to do with the user who posted before you.
It can be any length.

I'll start it off with something random! :D
..................................................................................................
We had strayed from the tour of the art fair and found ourselves wandering down the empty halls we had visited almost a year ago. We sat in the classroom where we had our first classroom experience, in the same chairs and remembered the 3 days we spent in that room taking surveys and falling asleep to the continuous monotone rhythms coming from the professors mouth. Then, as Alex and I shared a laugh, the mascot of the college, A ridiculous brown and orange falcon that, quite frankly, looked similar to fecal matter, passed by giving us an over exaggerated and friendly greeting. "hey, your not real, get out of here!" alex exclaimed, as i burst out in hysterical laughter partially as a result to my slap happiness and Coca-Cola addiction.

Jojee
12-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Suddenly, the person next to me burst into flames. Then a bunch of leprechauns frolicked into the room and started singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb." I decided it would be a good idea to run into a wall until my head bled. Did I say Coca-Cola addiction? I meant cocaine addiction.

ScottNUMBERS
12-07-2008, 01:17 PM
These were not regular leprechauns. These were ninja leprechauns. They began to reproduce frantically. There were death stars, gold and nursery ryhmes flying around the room like several thousand swarms of frustrated locusts on a scavenger hunt. Twilight Racoon ((Or something) but spelt with all manner of annoying symbols) called up Jason from the Power Rangers to eradicate the leprechauns to which he replied "No leave me alone."

Rantz
12-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Suddenly: pain. A burning pain in my left cheek brought me back to the real world and I slowly realised Alex had slapped me across the face. "Hey mate", he said, "snap out of it!" I quickly filled up with anger. Rage burned through my veins as my first blow landed on his chin. The next few blows are a bit of a blur, but his face seemed to change shape already before he hit the floor.

I looked up. There was a large falcon head lying on the floor. A girl in a stupid-looking orange and brown suit was looking at me with a horrified expression. It took me a few seconds to make the connection, during which the girl had already turned around and ran. I wasn't sure what was going through my mind, but I knew I had to follow. I bolted after her.

Laddy
12-07-2008, 04:04 PM
I paused, flabergasted. Orange and brown? Yech! Talk about clashing colors! With this, I do eventually catch up with the girl, I tackle her, and smack her in the face for such a horrid combination.

At this point she said her name was Priscilla. She has long red hair and emerging facial hair. At this point, I recoiled in pain. For she was hideous.

Rocket Edge
12-07-2008, 05:02 PM
As I got back to a stable condition, Priscilla ran in horror. I do not know what was going through my head, it was almost like I was looking at myself in third-person. My hands were growing sweaty. I wanted a fix of cocaine soon, or I would face another night depressed. I left the room containing Alex & the ninjas leprechauns, and made my way out onto the street and unlocked the car. Within seconds I was driving down the street with no destination, and that's when it happened...

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2008, 05:18 PM
...I turned into a badger. I couldn't believe it. What kind of person randomly turns into a badger?

Me. I do. Unfortunately, badgers can't drive very well, and I ended up ploughing into a tree by the road. It was at that point that I noticed something odd about said tree...

Depression Moon
12-07-2008, 07:41 PM
The tree had a large hole and a green and white rabbit was sticking out of it. The rabbit went into the hole and I peeped inside.