PDA

View Full Version : Oh God... *Explodes*

Tama2
12-07-2008, 09:53 PM
I have eaten entirely too much pizza. I have 2 slices left. And I plan on finishing them after I type this.

Have you guys ever eaten or drank so much that you had to loosen your belt or pants (and in some cases belt pants)?

God knows I have. I usually only do this with pizza too. :[ My heart hurts.

Shlup
12-07-2008, 10:10 PM
When I go to the sushi bar I get all-you-can eat... and then I eat all I possibly can. By the time I'm done I have to hold the food in my mouth 'cause if I attempt to swallow I'll vomit. I guess it's become sort of a point of pride between me and my friends, since they're just as bad.

We don't do it often, but when we do do it we do it right! <3 <3

Tavrobel
12-07-2008, 10:10 PM
No, but I've eaten enough to get the Itis.

Bunny
12-07-2008, 10:12 PM
When I go to the sushi bar I get all-you-can eat... and then I eat all I possibly can. By the time I'm done I have to hold the food in my mouth 'cause if I attempt to swallow I'll vomit. I guess it's become sort of a point of pride between me and my friends, since they're just as bad.

This. I usually end up getting sick shortly after I am finished with the sushi because I eat far too much of it.

Miriel
12-07-2008, 11:04 PM
I eat myself into a food coma waaaay too often. It's probably not good for me, but I can't resist yummy food!

Korean BBQ all you can eat... SO DELICIOUS, I CAN'T STOP.

I actually really detest feeling stuffed. It's a horrible feeling. I wish I could just eat and eat and eat without ever getting full.

Momiji
12-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I try not to force myself, no matter how good the food is. However, I often end up eating until I'm in pain. :(

stalpho slayer
12-07-2008, 11:12 PM
i eat until i die:angel:

Gullick
12-07-2008, 11:56 PM
4 muller fruit corners in Tesco for a pound...I spent a fiver >_>

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2008, 12:03 AM

Seriously, this written by woman, disturbing. xD

Anyhoe, I have the exact same thing with BBQ's. Only I also have the combination with beer, so I'm quite drunk by the end of it as well.

But the headache and stomuch ache.. totally worth it.

Shlup
12-08-2008, 12:06 AM

Seriously, this written by woman, disturbing. xD

WTF kind of sexist commentary is that?! *smack*

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2008, 12:09 AM
T__T

Women just have better manners. :(

Shlup
12-08-2008, 12:15 AM
T___T right back at you, buddy.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2008, 12:23 AM
T__T = crying.

T__T =/= insult >_>

Shlup
12-08-2008, 12:26 AM
I know what a T___T face is, thanks.

Lawr
12-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Shlup is just too much woman for you to handle.

Aerith's Knight
12-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Probably, yes. I'm just gonna shut up now before I accidentally call someone fat. :p

Misfit
12-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Probably, yes. I'm just gonna shut up now before I accidentally call someone fat. :p
You're on a roll, aren't you?

Bunny
12-08-2008, 12:40 AM

Rolls are delicious. My girlfriend's mother makes these rolls that she bakes in garlic butter and it is just so delicious I could eat a million and still want more.

Misfit
12-08-2008, 12:41 AM

Rolls are delicious. My girlfriend's mother makes these rolls that she bakes in garlic butter and it is just so delicious I could eat a million and still want more.

hay baby let's go make some biscuits~

Deborah
12-08-2008, 06:55 AM
I always eat too much Shabu Shabu, and then feel sick!! But it's SOOOOOO good!

Rantz
12-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Pretty much anything mama makes, I eat too much of for my own good.

rubah
12-08-2008, 07:16 AM
definitely.

This week-end, I had so much sugar, I started feeling woozy xD (cake, birthday pie, ice cream)