PDA

View Full Version : Want to help an animal Shelter win $1 million??

Woodinator
12-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Just thought I'd get the word out on a way to help out stray animals that a friend told me about :)

Ok, so there's a website that is holding a contest in which one lucky animal shelter will win 1 million dollars. THis kind of money would greatly assist any animal shelter out there. Heres how you can help!

You can go to Pets community sharing pet care tips pet news photos and pet videos - pet supplies and services reviews at ZooToo.com (http://www.zootoo.com) and register an account (don't worry they don't spam at all as far as I've seen) and then affilliate yourself with an animal shelter or rescue service by entering the zip code and then selecting the desired service. Just registering alone will earn the shelter points towards the contest. You can participate in the website and earn more, or just simply make an account and leave it be. Every little bit helps. At the end of the contest period (March 13th) the top 20 shelters with the most points will be visited by a representative of the website and then there will be a vote on the site as to which gets the $1 million prize.

Though any shelter deserves and would benefit from this prize, I'm supporting a shelter located nearby myself and would ask some of you to do the same if you would like to. It's called CatNap from the Heart, located in LaGrange Park Illinois. They're a non-profit, No-kill animal shelter in need of funds to pay off vet bills, renovation bills, and could use money for a bigger facility because it is currently very cramped in there with all the cats! If you'd like to help you could put the Zip Code 60526 and select it and it would greatly help the shelter. This will only take a couple minutes and you don't even have to do anything else if you don't want. Of course, any other shelter would benefit greatly too :3