PDA

View Full Version : THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

Yar
12-09-2008, 01:32 AM
So, last night, I was kinda down. Just being mopey, collapsed on the couch watching the TV alone. Then, in walks my dad with a toasted bagel with cream cheese and grape jelly.

OMFG THAT'S MY FAVORITEST THING TO EAT EVER.
It put me in a good mood. :D

What very small deed has someone done for you or have you done for someone that made them feel very, very happy?

Jessweeee♪
12-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Someone talked to me a few weeks ago and it would have totally made a horrible day better but then I ruined it by being rude. We haven't spoken since xD

Yar
12-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Someone talked to me a few weeks ago and it would have totally made a horrible day better but then I ruined it by being rude. We haven't spoken since xD

:lol:

I don't why we're laughing. :eep:

<3 u, ♪. :love:

Aerith's Knight
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
That sounds... disgusting. >_<

Jiro
12-09-2008, 01:45 AM
I got invited to the beach which made me quite happy. It never happens because my friends hate me! :D (it's actually that I tend to blend into the crowd and so everybody forgets to invite me places...)

blackmage_nuke
12-09-2008, 01:49 AM
I was walking on the street and saw an approaching cyclist, I steped off the foot path to let the pass and as they passed they said "thank you" and I felt appreciated :).

I got invited to the beach which made me quite happy. It never happens because my friends hate me! :D (it's actually that I tend to blend into the crowd and so everybody forgets to invite me places...)
That happens to me too, its especially annoying when Im standing right next to them while they go about inviting other people, I feel so shunned.

Jiro
12-09-2008, 02:04 AM
That happens to me too, its especially annoying when Im standing right next to them while they go about inviting other people, I feel so shunned.

Like when everybody in the area where I sit at school got invited to a party except me, while I was there? :p Yeah, it sucks to be us :D

fire_of_avalon
12-09-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm working for the Salvation Army this December ringing a bell and last week the RC Cola man gave me a free RC. It was epic and for great justice.

Araciel
12-09-2008, 05:03 AM
A hug, of course.

Deborah
12-09-2008, 08:43 AM
My friend Mike always buys me dinner and stuff, when we hang out. Oh, and he can't go through a door before me, manners to the extreme! :D

Balzac
12-09-2008, 11:46 AM
I got called a shining star and thanked today for printing up a shirt for a guy in class that wouldn't have got a present this christmas.

~*~Celes~*~
12-09-2008, 02:28 PM
My mom's letting me borrow her laptop while my computer has no internet =]