PDA

View Full Version : Interweb Games

Yar
12-09-2008, 08:13 AM
[NOTICE: MMORPGs are to be excluded from this topic!!]

So, do you like to play games on the Internet with people?

I like to some times. :love: Just get on MSN and play Hearts. I can usually find ways to shoot the moon. This leads to the chatbox being filled with lots of "OMFG YOU STUPID WHORE YOU LET HIM SHOOT THE MOON AGAIN WTF THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! :mad2::mad2:", which always brings joy to my heart. :D

I also kicked Kaycee's ass at Minesweeper tonight SUCK IT, KAYCEE

Discuss.

scrumpleberry
12-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah, msn games are great fun :bigsmile: More people need to play them!

VorpalCyberWolf
12-09-2008, 06:48 PM
In regards to little internet games I used to play Yahoo Towers all the time in high school, that was always fun. I also was an avid Texas Hold 'em player via Pokerstars for a long time, but have since gotten out of the habit. (Cursed college)

Nowadays games I generally play online are like Team Fortress 2. I am fairly certain I will play Left 4 Dead online a lot when I get that.

Freya
12-09-2008, 08:22 PM
He cheated.

qwertysaur
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
:Eek:MSN has games? :eek:Might actually log on again tonight now :p

Tetris on facebook is love XD

Tama2
12-09-2008, 08:53 PM
pogo.com

Psychotic
12-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't know why this was in the Lounge. :confused:

Yeah I play MSN games and Yahoo! games sometimes. My favourite instance was when I played Clue with Levian and a Norwegian Ladyfriend of his who used to post at these forums, and I wasn't sure of the controls, so on my first turn I took a guess at the murderer accidentally...and got everything exactly right.

Yar
12-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Sorry, babe. :(

erikramza
12-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Infantry (computer game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infantry_(computer_game))

I played this forever ago. It's probably still pseudo-fun.

Tama2
12-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Oh, and Urban Rivals. I just like online card game thingies.

Markus. D
12-11-2008, 04:03 AM
>:[

I feel extremely left out of this topic.

No ._.;

Levian
12-11-2008, 08:44 AM

Yeah I play MSN games and Yahoo! games sometimes. My favourite instance was when I played Clue with Levian and a Norwegian Ladyfriend of his who used to post at these forums, and I wasn't sure of the controls, so on my first turn I took a guess at the murderer accidentally...and got everything exactly right.

Maybe you'd prefer the thread was in the Conservatory, eh? :p

Does that site still exist btw? Can't seem to be able to find it.

Jowy
12-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Dokal: Rising Kingdom.

Stormie BluJay
12-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm not a big fan of online gaming. I'm more of the type of girl to sit at home in the dark playing Xenogears and FFVII and such. I don't like interacting with live strangers while I'm gaming.

Dignified Pauper
12-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Team Fortress II!

DignifiedPauper is my Steam ID! I think we should all play!

Rantz
12-11-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm not a big fan of online gaming. I'm more of the type of girl to sit at home in the dark playing Xenogears and FFVII and such. I don't like interacting with live strangers while I'm gaming.

I think we're soulmates, BluJay! :kaolove: I keep telling Noctiluca I don't do that kind of stuff and he just says I'm crazy.

Stormie BluJay
12-11-2008, 08:24 PM

I think we're soulmates, BluJay! :kaolove: I keep telling Noctiluca I don't do that kind of stuff and he just says I'm crazy.
lol. I don't really get online gaming. Gaming is more of personal thing to me, you know?

Rantz
12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Yes! Yes, I know! I think we're the only people in the world who thinks that, though.

Freya
12-12-2008, 01:59 AM
I like to share my adventures Mister Rantz! To have your buddy right there beside you as you defeat the nefarious opponent. Their right there with you when the opponent cries Uno before you causing you to weep in suffering. They sit there next to you and complain just as you do about how the computer cheats.

THAT SIR is the power of internet gaming. The vast emotions open to the seas of friendship.

Araciel
12-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Dokal: Rising Kingdom.

I want in.

Frequency NecroKat
12-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Yes! Yes, I know! I think we're the only people in the world who thinks that, though.

Got another in me. :) I really don't like online games. I find myself bored of them in a short span of time. They just don't keep my interest.

Gaming is kind of a personal thing for me. I don't like them strangers meddling or chatting away in my game actively. But I like talking about games with other people, 'course. ;)

black orb
12-15-2008, 10:45 PM
>>> Once I played some FF1 battles that were kind of online..
this is the place, i dont know if still working..
Hunted To Extinction II - Index (http://astralle.phpwebhosting.com/hte2/)

Madame Adequate
12-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Team Fortress 2, Zombie Panic!, Minesweeper, Checkers, and poker.

Iceglow
12-16-2008, 03:02 AM
I tend to play a few mini flash based games but aside from that I play Realm of Empires on facebook and I play this:

The Prophets` Song (http://www.trollscantsing.eu)

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Lekana got me playing Pandemic II now xD

Momiji
12-19-2008, 10:31 PM
>>> Once I played some FF1 battles that were kind of online..
this is the place, i dont know if still working..
Hunted To Extinction II - Index (http://astralle.phpwebhosting.com/hte2/)

Hey hey, HTEII! I remember advertising that (sort of) like 3 years ago!

I'm a level 99 on there. It still works, it's just that no one plays anymore.

My friend made me download The Battle for Wesnoth (http://www.wesnoth.org/), and I've been more or less enjoying it. It has a strong Fire Emblem feel to it. You guys should download and play it too! It has a multiplayer mode. :D