PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Understand

Red Fox In Disguise
12-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Why would somebody tell you, oh I was hit by a lorry when I was only a wee nip of a thing, and unfortunatly had to have my scrotum removed when, in fact they hadn't.

You give this person sympathy for his loss, and then, purley by chance you find out the formentioned scrot is still firmly attached.

The mentality of some people baffles me.

What do you think?

Psychotic
12-09-2008, 07:32 PM
I can't say that situation's come up a lot in my daily life, to be honest.

rubah
12-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I think maybe he was wanting you to discover his scrotum.

Rye
12-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Red Fox, darling, sometimes people lie to you. Maybe he was insecure about the size of his scrotum and wanted to fool you so you would never ask to see it and see that it's the size of two peanut M&Ms sitting together. It's a scary world out there.

Rantz
12-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I know how the guy feels. :(

Red Fox In Disguise
12-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Red Fox, darling, sometimes people lie to you. Maybe he was insecure about the size of his scrotum and wanted to fool you so you would never ask to see it and see that it's the size of two peanut M&Ms sitting together. It's a scary world out there.

Rye, why is making up such a lie necessary in the first place, the guilty party of this tale is a purley online contact and the chances of me ever coming face to face with his scrotum are zero, or should I say face to scrot?

Also it makes it worse that now, this person is denying ever telling such a lie.

I am truly baffled to be honest

Rye
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM

Rye, why is making up such a lie necessary in the first place, the guilty party of this tale is a purley online contact and the chances of me ever coming face to face with his scrotum are zero, or should I say face to scrot?

Also it makes it worse that now, this person is denying ever telling such a lie.

I am truly baffled to be honest

Sweetie, if he ever asked you for a webcam happy show, how would he ever hide his little grape sized friends from you? Maybe you should discuss with him how you accept him despite the size of his not-so-jolly green giants. Your acceptance will open his eyes. <3

Psychotic
12-09-2008, 07:59 PM
You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proven brutally wrong.

Rye
12-09-2008, 08:00 PM
You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proved brutally wrong.

Frodo Baggins, is that you? :eek:

Bunny
12-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Why would somebody tell you, oh I was hit by a lorry when I was only a wee nip of a thing, and unfortunatly had to have my scrotum removed when, in fact they hadn't.

You give this person sympathy for his loss, and then, purley by chance you find out the formentioned scrot is still firmly attached.

What do you think?

Your words baffle me.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-09-2008, 08:20 PM

What do you think?

Your words baffle me.

Oh, which words, are they bamboozling? :D:p:D

Gwawr
12-09-2008, 08:25 PM
I think some people just create stories like that for attention. Not in the cliche "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME" way, but just because they feel like if you're giving them sympathy then at least you're taking an interest in them. Maybe he finds it hard to talk to people, so he has to create something like that just to have a conversation?

It can be difficult to understand, but some people are programmed like that. Affection-starved, perhaps.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-09-2008, 08:30 PM
You'd be surprised at the amount of EoFFers who never thought they would come face-to-scrote with me and have been proven brutally wrong.

I have been chuckling at this for like the last ten mins, my mother has even come to investigate what is so funny

qwertysaur
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I think you should eat some ice cream :p

Balzac
12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I had both my hands blown off in Nam, now I only have hooks for hands.

Red Fox In Disguise
12-09-2008, 08:41 PM
My clown got wet in a horrific fire