PDA

View Full Version : The Yar-Yars thread of love

qwertysaur
12-10-2008, 03:36 AM
:love::love::love: So, you should all give Yar-Yars some love too. Just type like this and show off your Yar-Yars spirit.
Topic is something along the lines of how easially you make friends online
Yar-Yars!:love::love::love:

Psychotic
12-10-2008, 03:40 AM
I tried to make Yaridovich into my friend but he said "Psychotic? I've heard you're not very good!" and has shunned me ever since.

That's okay. I'm not desperately lonely or anything. This post isn't a cry for help begging someone to be my internet pal and hold me at night.

Yar
12-10-2008, 03:42 AM
Aww. <3 Qwerty. Go Green!

This thread for "Best Thread" Ciddie! :greenie:

rubah
12-10-2008, 03:54 AM
I feel dirty. . .

Momiji
12-10-2008, 04:04 AM
C-c-c-c-combocolor breaker!~
..someone had to say it.

Anyway, as long as there are similar interests and I get over my preliminary shyness, it isn't very hard for me to make friends. However, when there's no connection point or compatibility, I tend to distance myself-- not intentionally, I just can't really help it. It is what it is and that's just how it is.

Rye
12-10-2008, 04:09 AM
I make friends easily - but really true friends? I only have two true blue friends aside from Hux, and those are Paul and Dan. We're like the three teabaggateers. Even when we don't talk often, we know we're brahs.

Freya
12-10-2008, 04:36 AM
Yars is amazazazazaing.

I make friends easily. Do I trust them all? No. But I mean I do consider them friends, if they can find time to talk to me, find time out of their lives to bother chatting with me, yes they are friends. Some are better than others though.

Agrias
12-10-2008, 04:49 AM
I dont have a problem making friends, but i also apparantly dont have a problem making enemies either. Which is funny cause if any of those enemies really knew me, they'd see what everyone else sees in me. A kind heart and caring soul. Yes i speak my mind but i dont think that makes me a hate-able person. Maybe others disagree, who knows.

Peegee
12-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I have a very expressive online personality because it's a simple way to allow my internal monologue to be typed out. People like me because I'm pathologically positive, but not in a suffocating way (at least that's what I think). I have 62 'EoFF' friends on msn and my facebook friends list is so long that I've segregated the people into groups just to keep them organized in my head.

I don't even think I can name all 62 EoFF msn friends. I'm sure most of them are doubles, but that's still a lot. 14 are online right now, and one is in the other room.

LunarWeaver
12-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Yar-Yars should be a brand name for something. I say diapers.

I have a difficult time making friends. Online I make acquaintances and not much else. Offline I can barely speak to people, let alone hang out and water balloon fight.

Meat Puppet
12-10-2008, 08:19 PM
There wasn’t a “No” option in the poll, so I just voted for Yes! :choc:. Is that all right?

Goldenboko
12-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Yars is the stone that the builder refused. Yars is the visual, the inspiration that made ladies sing the blues. Yars is the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so that you can know your left from your right. Yars is the ballot in your box, the bullet in the gun, the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story that just begun, the promise of what’s to come and Yars'll remain a soldier until the war is won!

Flying Mullet
12-10-2008, 08:38 PM
I don't make friends online that easily. Then again, I never go online trying to make friends. *shrug*

Blue Harvest
12-11-2008, 12:58 PM
As the man responsible for Yar-Yars using green font (though not the shade I selected for him) I just have to say I hate the smurfer. Nah j/k I love him rly :love:

I make friends quite easily online.

Jiro
12-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I suck at making friends online and irl. It's because I tend to be shy and never know what to say, but once I get talking it's all good.

Goldenboko
12-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh there was a topic other then Yar-Yars: I make friends online easily. The fact I'm dating via the internet tops it off xD

~*~Celes~*~
12-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I voted :love:Yes!!!:love: because ilujustin<3