PDA

View Full Version : Who was Repo Man? (Conspiracy Thread)

Spatvark
12-06-2001, 01:21 PM
Just who was Repo Man? Now that he's gone... the only one who knows, Mistress Vivi, refuses to tell... so we're gonna have to work out just who it was...

Endless
12-06-2001, 02:09 PM
Someone voted for me, eh?

*laughs*

Scottie
12-06-2001, 02:32 PM
*also knows and also refuses to tell*

Dr Unne
12-06-2001, 03:30 PM
Well, it wasn't me. I don't know who it was though. I wouldn't put it past any of you.

Spatvark
12-06-2001, 03:34 PM
Well, it wasn't me this time... *looks around guiltily*

Daryl
12-06-2001, 04:13 PM
I know who it was, too.

Like Raf and Scott, I ain't tellin' nothin'. Yeah. ;)

astromage1
12-06-2001, 04:38 PM
Well it sure wasent me

Leeza
12-06-2001, 05:11 PM
The Newbies will not rest until they get the man/woman who is/was/killed repo-man!

I voted for Kildarre...I'm not sure why.

Kalen
12-06-2001, 05:17 PM
I have no idea...

Del Murder
12-06-2001, 05:50 PM
I say it was Rainecloud or Kishi, only because Kishi never got on his case and Raine did find all that Repo Man stuff in the thread Repo started.

Anyway, Repo was nice, regardless of who he was.
You kan kill the man, but you can't kill the idea.

Rainecloud
12-06-2001, 05:58 PM
Posted by Del Murder

I say it was Rainecloud or Kishi, only because Kishi never got on his case and Raine did find all that Repo Man stuff in the thread Repo started.

Bugger. I'm not saying anything.

*Votes for Sugpo in the 'other' category*

Danni
12-06-2001, 06:11 PM
heh.. this is almost like clue.. we have a weapon (a wrench), a place (eoff), a list of suspects and a mystery (who was repo man?)

Too bad I never liked that game. :rolleyes2

Rydia of Mist
12-06-2001, 06:12 PM
I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I found out kinda by cheating, so I'm not saying a word... ;)

Jessicat
12-06-2001, 07:45 PM
*clears throat*

I know who Repo Man is/was!

*drumroll*

The secretive person behind this wonderful person is

*gets shot by EoFF Sniper*

(note.. well actually I don't know :D.. and there goes another life... *runs off to find a pheonix down*)

Halan
12-06-2001, 08:07 PM
I don't know

m4tt
12-06-2001, 08:11 PM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">I know who it is so nyah! And it's not me. :p

Halan
12-06-2001, 08:16 PM
scratch that, I know, its Matt, that sneaky little bastard it was Matt and his hor*gets shot by sniper*

Elephant Man
12-06-2001, 08:56 PM
what if repo man is repo man? and how do you know he left? he said so? this is all confusing for me.

EDIT: okay okay. i found out everything. not about who it is...just found out some stuff.

Spatvark
12-06-2001, 09:19 PM
We think Repo Man wasn't Repo Man (if you get what I mean) because the admins and mods are dropping hints left, right and centre that s/he wasn't...

Agent Proto
12-06-2001, 09:31 PM
I don't know who it is, but I can tell you, it is NOT me.

Elephant Man
12-06-2001, 09:34 PM
why can't they just tell us who repo man is!!! its not me.

Loony BoB
12-06-2001, 09:38 PM
Hmm - I voted Skank, coz to be honest, I have no idea whatsoever.

Eternal Sphere
12-06-2001, 09:48 PM
They want to make people suffer. Although this is quite interesting. A good mystery indeed. It will never be solved by conventional ways. I kind of like it.... (please drop more clues)

Endless
12-06-2001, 09:50 PM
XD

This is sooo funny.
<font color=pink>*mocks Penny*

Danni
12-06-2001, 09:58 PM
Even though I really could care less, it's be cool to have clues or something.... and...

*tickles Mistress vivi's feet* Take that! teach you to mock the toll booth girl. :P

eestlinc
12-06-2001, 10:02 PM
Well, I voted Sean, but I really don't have much clue. I bet it's Sean.

Daryl
12-06-2001, 11:14 PM
*giggles, but says nothing*

m4tt
12-06-2001, 11:15 PM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">*seconds that giggle*

Eternal Sphere
12-06-2001, 11:23 PM
Wants clues or the answer, not more laughing.

Shoyku
12-06-2001, 11:28 PM
I voted BOU, he acts normal one minute, repos the next

Daryl
12-06-2001, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Sphere
Wants clues or the answer, not more laughing.

Hm... nahh. ;)

*doesn't giggle again, though; chuckles instead*

Rodarian
12-07-2001, 12:04 AM
It's it's.....*falls dead by FF sniper* Damn I am the Chosen...Ah well another slayer shall take my place!

musashius
12-07-2001, 12:16 AM
<font color="#DBDBDB">*votes eestlinc?*
I have no idea why.

Shlup
12-07-2001, 12:20 AM
Well Vivi's been acting suspiciously, but that could easily be a ploy to throw us off. I voted for him anyway though.

Del Murder
12-07-2001, 01:40 AM
I thought it was Raine, but, eh, that was more of a wild guess, based on only one post Raine made.

Whoever Repo was, he was my friend, and a friend to all us Newbies. But if he isn't real, does that make him my imaginary friend? Hmmm?

I guess we'll never kn...*gets hit by wrench in the back of the head*

*turns around*

...no one there...

Halan
12-07-2001, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Meghan X
<font color="#DBDBDB">*votes eestlinc?*
I have no idea why.

He's not even a choice though.

Hehe, the giggling was a clue in itself hahaha!! *knows*

Bloodstone
12-07-2001, 01:48 AM
It wasn't me. HONEST!

Leeza
12-07-2001, 02:54 AM
I take my Kildarre vote back. I think it was Daryl/Darrell.

Mindflare
12-07-2001, 03:01 AM
<font color="e0cfe0" size=1> Well... I don't know who-*gets shot by sniper*

Daryl
12-07-2001, 04:14 AM
*laughs* xD

Eternal Sphere
12-07-2001, 04:20 AM
The laughing, the sniping...oh the agony...I can't handle this mystery...

m4tt
12-07-2001, 04:22 AM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">*laughs* Silly people. Isn't it plain to see?

Blaze Knight
12-07-2001, 04:39 AM
im going to say that it was the stage puff marsh mellow man aka...*sniped*

omnitarian
12-07-2001, 05:13 AM
Yeesh, all this sniper action makes me think he was also the sniper, which makes me think it was Spatvark. Wild guess, that idea be.

Del Murder
12-07-2001, 06:28 AM
Hmmmm...wrenches and snipers?

Wrenches = snipers?

Nah.

Bloodstone
12-07-2001, 06:44 AM
It's Daryl because she closed my Happy Birthday Repo Man thread. *holds grudge*

Heh. Merry Christmas, Daryl. :D

Rainecloud
12-07-2001, 07:44 AM
Posted by Del Murder

I thought it was Raine, but, eh, that was more of a wild guess, based on only one post Raine made.

You mean, this post? (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11851)

*Winks*

Sefie1999AD
12-07-2001, 05:59 PM
Well now. I think I just figured out who our little Repo Man is. First of all, quit thinking it was Kishi, it's not! Second, it's not Daryl or Rainecloud. Third, it IS an admin or a moderator. Fourth, there is someone who kept leaving us come clues all the time. Fifth, some hidden hints given to us by various admins revealed the man, even though there are some fake tips which are just trying to confuse. However, I don't know how many of you figured out what 1+1 is, but the fact is, Repo's busted. Heh heh heh...

Endless
12-07-2001, 06:31 PM
*g*

*throws more fake clues to confuse everyone*

Repo Man is a FF name... maybe there's a link...or not.

Who knows?

Spatvark
12-07-2001, 06:43 PM
Repo Man was in FF6, so it couldn't possibly be edcxcvbnm, coz' we ALL know he hates it so much... but that would be the perfect cover for him...

Daryl
12-07-2001, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Bloodstone
It's Daryl because she closed my Happy Birthday Repo Man thread. *holds grudge*

Heh. Merry Christmas, Daryl.

Pfft. That thread was begging to be closed. I could hardly dissapoint it, now, could I? ;)

As to your suspicions... well... *shakes her head, giggling*

Originally posted by Sephiroth1999AD
Well now. I think I just figured out who our little Repo Man is. First of all, quit thinking it was Kishi, it's not! Second, it's not Daryl or Rainecloud. Third, it IS an admin or a moderator. Fourth, there is someone who kept leaving us come clues all the time. Fifth, some hidden hints given to us by various admins revealed the man, even though there are some fake tips which are just trying to confuse. However, I don't know how many of you figured out what 1+1 is, but the fact is, Repo's busted. Heh heh heh...

Hm... nahh. xD It's not hard to figure out who posed as our dear repo man, but you're going about it with all the wrong assumptions... tsk, tsk. ;)

Leeza
12-07-2001, 08:09 PM
The more I think about repo man, the more I think about Dr Unne. I know he said that it wasn't him, but...they're both very smart in all of the right areas.

Shoeberto
12-07-2001, 08:31 PM
<font color="#009999">

It's an FF character. Only a few admins go by/used to go by an FF name, which were Cid, Gau, Dr. Unne, and I think Daryl is from an FF (6, I think). I know for sure that both Cid and Gau were in FF6, so Sean and Matt should be our prims suspects. But what do I know? I'm just a simple sandwhich man.

<b>Simply Blimpy</b> - The worlds finest deli-type foods.

m4tt
12-07-2001, 08:56 PM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Daryl is also from FF6. So you can't leave her out.

*eyes dart back and forth*

Daryl
12-07-2001, 09:30 PM
Yes, Daryl is indeed from FFVI. *nods* Along with Gau and Cid...

Of course, why would one of us masquerade as a FFVI character when we clearly would be suspect due to our "normal" pseudonyms? Hm, hm... >=D

Rydia of Mist
12-07-2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Hsu
<font color="#009999">It's an FF character. Only a few admins go by/used to go by an FF name, which were Cid, Gau, Dr. Unne, and I think Daryl is from an FF (6, I think).</font>

<B><FONT SIZE="+3">*ahem*</FONT></B>

Anyway... I got accused of being repo man today. Here was the person's theory:

<B>R</B>ydia <B>o</B>f <B>M</B>ist (RoM)
<B>R</B>ep<B>o</B> <B>M</B>an (RoM)

Connection? Hmm... ;) I dunno.

Mikztsu
12-07-2001, 09:46 PM
It must've been Eestlinc, and it's no use for any of you to try to deny it.:D

Raf gave pretty good hint in his farewell thread, and repo man himself said to me in PM "Näkemisiin", which is Finnish, meaning "bye bye" and Eestlinc was the only one I taught that word.

*spoils your fun* >=)

Halan
12-07-2001, 10:01 PM
hmmm....*doesn't say anything*

Endless
12-07-2001, 10:15 PM
XD

Oh, BOU is also a FF6 character. Don't forget him.

Mik, since you're the only one making a real try, I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong :(
Good try though.
Besides, you taught me finnish too. I still remember how to say "hey Mik, what's up?": <i>Hei Mik, mitä kuuluu?</i>

Take my hints seriously, and you may find... or not. xD
Ain't I supposed to give you good or wrong indications, depending on how <s>naive</s> cool you are?

Shoeberto
12-07-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Master Vivi

Oh, BOU is also a FF6 character. Don't forget him.

<font color="#009999">
*slaps head* How could I forget? And I was thinking that Daryl was from FF6.

Sorry about forgetting your name Rydia. I also could have included my old one, but meh.

I have no idea who this is. I still stand by my theory of their normal username being an FF6 character.

Dee
12-07-2001, 10:37 PM
?? I have no clue.

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
12-07-2001, 10:38 PM
plain to see? it sure isnt, I am confused. Well who is it little sniggers here and there dont give any clues, common out with it!

Daryl
12-07-2001, 10:43 PM
Oh, fine. I suppose I can disclose who repo man really was.

He was...

...nahh.

Leeza
12-07-2001, 10:51 PM
If it's a Mod/Admin with an FF name then it could be deduced by narrowing down the suspects.

Mods/Admins with FF character names: Dr Unne, BOU, Gau, Cid, Rydia, Daryl, Master Vivi

* Dr Unne is no longer an admin. and he said that it wasn't him and I believe him.
* BOU is no longer a mod.
* Gau is now Matt...not a FF name.
* Cid is now Sean...not a FF name.
* Rydia isn't repo man because she said she found out who it was by cheating.

That leaves Daryl and Master Vivi.

Daryl has been accused many times and all she does is giggle.

Master Vivi can "throw" a fake clue as well as a wrench. I'd have to say that it's Master Vivi.

Endless
12-07-2001, 10:58 PM
*tells nothing*

Eternal Sphere
12-07-2001, 11:05 PM
Come on...are you gonna drag this through the holidays?

Will you tell if I beg?

*waits for an answer*

Daryl
12-07-2001, 11:33 PM
I'm having far too much fun watching you all guess to reveal who it actually is.

*grins*

Halan
12-07-2001, 11:35 PM
Why does everyone assume that it is a mod/admin with a FF name? Maybe they are a mod/admin, maybe not...maybe they have a FF name...maybe not.

Daryl
12-07-2001, 11:58 PM
Good question, Bonnie. It must be because all of the staff here is just so charismatic and lovable. I suppose any one of us could've been repo man...

But, then, we have many charismatic and lovable members who aren't on staff, who also could've been repo man.

As to the FF name thing, it's an interesting correlation. Whether it's true or not, though, remains to be seen.

Hm... xD

Shoeberto
12-08-2001, 12:13 AM
<fony color="#009999">
You people from ASC would have seen this already, but the list of people would have to be:

Cactuar2000, Dr Unne, Maken X, Dee, Agent Proto, Skye-chan, Britt, Rainecloud, Mikztsu,
Kawaii Ryűkishi, RSL, Frihet, Tatum, Rei, Wyllius, edczxcvbnm, Matt, crono_logical,
Rydia of Mist, Reno Leonheart, Loony BoB, Chaos, Seifer Almasy, Master Vivi, Citizen Bleys,
Kupopoi, The Professor, Earthworm Jim, Scottie, Undying Angel, Big Ogre Umaro, princeofdarknez,
Goblez, Naitsirk, Pureghetto, BatChao, Mindflare, Rinoabella, Ariel, Jewels, ChronoBrandon,
Squally Leonharty, Daryl, Koola, Linus, Sita Atis, Alixsar, Black Mage 121, Leknaat V,
eestlinc, Rirse, Kalenisis, Robb, Dr. Disco, Shadowdust, Asorie, angel, Halan, Sean, Danni,
BlkKnight, Omni Unit, Kemosabe, Giga Guess, Cute&Dangerous, LuNaTiC jEsTeR, Nyke, Raistlin,
Koi Lung Fish, Nimrod, Blaze Knight, Bongo Monkey, Bloodstone, Rune Knight, DMG, Erana,
Majin-Squall, Sephex, Rikku Thief, Spaceman Spiff, omnitarian, Wolfboy, Tiffiekins,
Black Mage, bossker, Elephant Man, Apocalypse1, Sky, black orb, Acmlm, Silverlocke,
Super Christ, Calliope, Grahf, Leeza, Jojo, GeneralLeoLives, CloudSquallandZidane, Burtsplurt,
Rodarian, 3+ern@|_B|u3, Dark Holy, Shadow Nexus, Wishing Star, ChibiRinoa, enano, MoogleRush,
Black Ninja, Spatvark, Sephiroth1999AD, Umi_Butterfly, Hootenanny, Linus J, Drex, Silent Warrior,
Wolfwood, Marak, Emerald Aeris, Eagle299, Dragoon, Dagger, Dream Catcher, Cyan, *ETERNAL FANTASY*,
Collector, thornwithin, Red Wizard, Slimchandi, Chewbacca, Bong McMond, ShlupQuack, QuisFarisFuu,
Tifa Lockheart, Mwork, HugiEugie, bennator0, IGN64skanker, Chickencha, mog42, lethalgaro,
Mr Rocko, ultima, goyabean, Garland, Selphie, ~*Tidus Lover*~, Dagger212, Wasubu, Stuffed Regis,
Germ Hamee, Fledge, Teek, Sapphire, Pharoh Amon Khan III, chionos, Hayleys Aureole, Moose Knight,
Shoyku, kami1004, Squarefox, Basket Case, Griever28, Maniac Ranma, LH, Coach, BlackCapedManX,
KatanaSoul, Mars, Yuffie is a B****, Realikke, Yuffie de Leonhart, Cloud_of_midgar, Bahamut2000X,
harlequin, wolfmah, Doomgaze, StooJ, Thanos, KC Acid, FFmusic dj, Materia Thief, Ally,
lionheart_user, megaduck2000, ShadowNinja, Burmecian Dragoon, Irvine, ThaJinx, Soul Collecter,
TidaRalique, Melted Snowman, Iseult, Dingo_Jellybean, Tidus Andronicus, Sauron, Phoenix,
Ryoga, Aya Nekoneko, Won Fon Lei, Fenrir, Morticia, Lehteb, Kirbz, griever2001, HighSorceressDelial,
Mr Sinister, Mookie37, Kuja Highwind, SerGe, Meteor of War, ~Zodiac~, twisted_angel, Jesus Christ,
Cyrus, Majin Vegeto, Ultimate_Sandwich, Squeegee, Lovely Ellone, Aexoden, Rhadam, Solphie, Fenix,
SubmoDuck, Real Rinoa, Laguna_8804, Kay, Mad-psycho, Yoshi, Miki, screwtifa, Tornado8, NukLHed,
One Winged Angel, Redefiner, CloudTribal, Beowulf, Cloudane, Fyre, Zypher, Kazuya Mishima,
IlGreven, Princess Usa, Mikaga, Neogogo, Chrono Duck, LuluGirl, Tarshish, IamBob, BGM, Grieverr,
Inker, Shadow Knight, Kuecari, JenosydesTouch, Maya, Delglad, TheBlueHood, Captain G, Judabus,
FF Hair, T.I.O.K., weirdman, \-'Vivi Ornitier'-/, ACKC, V, Efli, Heart, Pure Strife, Cyan Highwind,
Princess Garnet, Book, Kuja´s Girl, rainoa, Stone, Del Snizz, Lucky Charms, Bronze, Jay Ayanami,
Irvines_teddybear, Sprite, talesin, Yukon, Dark_Silence, Schala, Da_Thugminator, rukki, Angel Sirius,
Seches_Braven, Kumo, Talus, Gaburdyne, Rinoa's Knight, Light Warrior, gougeaway, ultraseph2001,
Belladonna Knight, Kildarre, Benji, NeX, Gilgamesh, MakubeX, Jecrell, Rinoa_VII, WLunaris,
Amazing_Butt_Face, Tears of Stardust, Sorceress_Rinoa, Xanthus, Eden, Snooky_G, astromage1, Ilsadar,
son_goku, Eternal Breath, Erdrick the Hero, squalllvr1612, Solar Weapon, Fou_Lu, BlackDragon5354,
SeR4pH-X, Sir Krelian, TrowaBartonIV, Jeff_UK, ~Chibi*Moonlight~, Chrono Lionheart, Crunchy Beverage,
supersmashguy, Supernova Goes Pop, Riven, Lionheart, Nino Brown, locke of x, ew2x4, Nikki, Lance,
Nico1606, Rinoa Heartilly, Thunder God Cid, TifaAngel, Dark Knight, Drake, Thalia, Lord of Bored,
Tweety_ch1ck, the_other_guy, Del Murder, Paul Mate, OrdinaryWell, Majin_Squall, KainHighwind,
Magitek, Kuja, Tian, Cirus, Arbiter-X, Cinna, Highlander_1, Kimah, Phoenix Aes Sedai, Drizzt,
Jalbrean, Golem, ValiantKnight, Dr5gonSl5yr, Sugpo, Chris Lionheart, Xeno, erik ramza, Digitarius,
Chocodude, soulja, dunno, Katmandu, Chunky28, Lengis, Squall Lionhart, Angel_Rinoa, bndcntn,
Firebolt, mackstann, nn_neo_nn, G.P lechuck, james 14, White Raven, Edgar, The Jackal, Yuna,
ErdricksArmor, Tidus the blitzball, Nuke Boy, zell666, SolidRay, Bell, Naraku Enzeru,
PabloTheMonkey, final_fantasy_babe, wayreth, SilverWolf, SilverWolf, Chocobointraining, Gilgamesh_V,
Cyrus of the Square Table, Joe, Frost Dragon, Lans Tartare, zell dichnt, moorb_sdrawkcab,
Lunatic High, Epyon, Damien, Shinji, -=H&S=-WordBearer, Pharoh Amon Khan, Alana, Rellik,
CoNfUsEd AnD lOsT, Demosthenes, Zach Dink, PS2FrEaK, cloud.strife, Marravia, sparkfist, Big Boss Chad,
Demett, RedX, xXDragoonXx, Cactuer, Cloud spikey head, Cait Sith, RPG-Knight, FF king, allkaiser,
Rinoa Leonhart, Sai, Kolotosa, Guru Clef, Skoggey, Disch, Killa Mage, Jon, Mayor of Porre,
X Tidus X, David, Nemesis the Warlock, BlkPagan, Deus Alpha, Cain Highwind, MegaMechaMechaMan,
Pi, Vivi_FFIX, JayTheFF, Nicholson, Wonderboy, Arrogance, Broken Mangel, Mysty, Chronocrono,
Landon_Fox, BrainDawg, Denial, silverbow, Selphie Yuy, Raven, No Life Game Player, Dracoa,
RPGmaniac, Juko, Lexy, DragonsRage, FFLionHeart, Garnet_chick_in_ff9, Duke Of Danzaiver,
Eplebit, Luigi Plays Bass, KatanaXIII, Wedge, Midnight Sage, Rao, Alicia The Vampire, Eiko,
*Amy*, cacamanxxx, Sylia, Jstncloud, Seifers_Love_Slave, Johnny Mac, Vince's ghost, Profector,
Akumaou812, Paladin Cecil, Addict, ¤•°Mercedes°•¤, FinalFantasyJunkie, Dreamspell, Orlandu,
Nitrogen, Nitrogen, T Money, Kixer_McDohl, ssj-trunks2025, Quistis_13, Twostripes, TTH89,
The_Stranger, quintus, The Model Citizen, Jotun, Zell, CHeF, CheeseBallCannon, burrie, Tasslehoff Burrfoot,
CloudOverHeaven, Dreampoet, Prometheus, dark dragoon, o0Rikku0o, saymour, Conformer, DragoonFreya,
Aeris5010, Ric, squalls_skater_chick, Deus, Kaoru-kun, Krensada, SmoothCoconut, Lordoria,
Rascal, squall_rules83, LiNaKie, famish99, chillykma, Mr Bean, Elena, slimmeteo, Zidane Tribal,
Lord Vivi, Reflect, Shadowblazer, StFFr, January Garnet, oOFooFighterOo, mt, Melicious, OceanRei,
chrono_masamune, Bombay, Sir Laguna...., octa, Type [R], starkryan, Switch, Biggles, YouInThePink,
Garnet of Alexandria, Quina, Trippyfly69, The Puppy, FFShadow, Hydra, Rico, TrIIIpLe~TriAd,
Gaiden Link, Stream, Interceptor, Sqwall, Shianti, Mitsurugi, Kappa, Chaos killer, syun_ukiya,
Boko Mog, repo man, Kain, Jessicat, Hercules, Queenie*24, mecharmor23, Angel Kitty, Darkflare,
Frozen Flame, Fat Chocobo, masamune, Sigg, Rubicant, Krystle, jekkt, Max_99, Misstreat, Marshal Darth Bowser,
Donn, Dio, Fallen Angel, Renzokuken, Kefka's Eden, Cloud_D, Nuku Nuku, Goongyae, Rand Al'Tor,
ZeRoTheLegend, Karn Evil, hobojoe, Link, Vincent_Valentine, Omnisoph Etone, Vivi Starwind, jimbo_g,
soylent-green, Blinky, =), mr_rat_666, American Badass, van, Demet, Civecimu, StarryPeach, Kuja Almasy,
The Golden Chocobo, petef0L, Silent Shark, Shin FireCross, Ash, suteki_da_ne, Zidane, Ebony Eye,
Genocide, King Bahamut, Timewarp, darkchrono, Zidane_219, Kimmipoo, Sum 41, Clarice_Leonheart,
Vinnie, hyperdragoon, ms_devli, Kawaii Black Mage, Seifergurl, Tragic Rain, AkitaWolf,
Don Quixote, Kefka, Boz, Mene & Choco, DarkAngel, Setsuna Daisuki, fat_turtle, Foomy, Makoblade,
Sharkdude, Elchikaah_Haly, zellma, Duo, Sir_Laguna, BlueMage10, Siren, O_o, SaiyaMan, Dr. Odine,
Reyna, PoeticPan, Ward, Squall_811, Animeangel, Mangero, chupa, caecillius, Hipfot, English SeeD,
or Mako.

Halan
12-08-2001, 12:35 AM
Hsu...step away from the computer...hit the off switch...and go get drunk or something ;)

Spatvark
12-08-2001, 12:42 AM
I think I know who it is, but I ain't saying until my suspicions have been proved... but here's some hints that may/may not help:

1) Repo Man's AIM callname is marlowe 982
2) Repo Man's birthday was December 7th

Do YOU know who it is?

eestlinc
12-08-2001, 01:03 AM
I see I have been accused once or twice. That is an interesting theory, Mik, but I'm sorry to dissapoint. Strange coincidences we have here at eoff, thats for sure.

m4tt
12-08-2001, 01:08 AM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">The answer is right in front of your face!

Daryl
12-08-2001, 01:11 AM
How many more clues do you need to amass? Argh...

xD

Halan
12-08-2001, 01:11 AM
My Pringles Can is in front of my face....but thats not who Repo Man is!!

m4tt
12-08-2001, 01:17 AM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Nono! Not the can! The monitor! You're reflection in the monitor! There is a little repo man in all of is. :)

Halan
12-08-2001, 01:19 AM
I have an LCD monitor(flat screen) so my reflection does not show on my monitor. :p

m4tt
12-08-2001, 01:24 AM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Tch, ok, fine. There is a little bit of repo man in all of us.. except Bonnie! :p

Halan
12-08-2001, 01:29 AM
Damnit! I'm always left out

eestlinc
12-08-2001, 02:38 AM
Ok, I just noticed we have a new member named "Whelk" who registered on 12-5-2001. Is the repo madness spreading?? Next we will have someone named "Big Ogre Umaro" posting here...o wait...

Loony BoB
12-08-2001, 03:04 AM
To narrow down everyone's suspicions, you can omit my name from Hsu's list of suspects. Yup.

Oh, and btw - if there is a little repo man in all of us, could repo have numerous people controlling him?

I really can't be bothered figuring it out, I'll let somebody else, and then act as if I knew it all along when he's finally revealed. *nods*

BatChao
12-08-2001, 03:15 AM
kawaii's my guess. Why? Uhh... I dunno. Yes, that is a bad reason, but oh wells!

Twisted Heat
12-08-2001, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Danni
heh.. this is almost like clue.. we have a weapon (a wrench), a place (eoff), a list of suspects and a mystery (who was repo man?)

Too bad I never liked that game. :rolleyes2

It was Matt, in the Gen Gaming forum with the wrench!!

I have no clue

omnitarian
12-08-2001, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Loony BoB

Oh, and btw - if there is a little repo man in all of us, could repo have numerous people controlling him?

An interesting theory. Mayhaps Repo Man was like Stuffed Unners, in which the various Mods/Admins control him at once? Hmm...

m4tt
12-08-2001, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by DMG

It was Matt, in the Gen Gaming forum with the wrench!!

I have no clue

<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Tch, anyone who is anyone knows I don't hang out in that forum!

Del Murder
12-08-2001, 05:20 AM
Cross me off the list. Repo was my buddy.

That only leaves 5749405069608408 suspects....

It's probably the person you least suspect.

Try asking Skye-Chan, she made the animated sig Repo/I use.

Twisted Heat
12-08-2001, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Matt

<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Tch, anyone who is anyone knows I don't hang out in that forum!

*cough* I was playing along with Kishi's Idea about clue...ahh forget it...! LOL

it is Matt

Bloodstone
12-08-2001, 08:20 AM
It could be Master Vivi because both his and Repo's avatars are green. Duh. :)

Rainecloud
12-08-2001, 08:30 AM
I think it was this member. (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2243)

Then again...

Leeza
12-08-2001, 08:37 AM
I'm still sticking with Master Vivi. He has admitted to knowing some Finnish and apparently repo man was speaking some Finnish with Mik.

eestlinc
12-08-2001, 08:42 AM
I think that even if we guessed correctly, the staff would never admit we were correct. I think we should all just forget about this and move on. Eventually, someone will just come out and either reveal the repo man or admit to beign the repo man.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-08-2001, 08:49 AM
I'm quite convinced that I, in times of great peril, actually <i>become</i> repo man and wreak havoc in a fit of wrathful hatred for all existence.

...Wait, that's Xenogears. Nevermind.

Del Murder
12-08-2001, 09:12 AM
I agree with eest. This whole mystery is getting kind of old. Repo was cool to have around, whoever he was.

Way to fool us.

I'm keeping this sig though. Until elections are over at least. Wrench throwing is a cool hobby.

repo man
12-08-2001, 09:36 AM
Heh, I am dead but not forgotten. Thanks for the support, Del Murder.

I can't believe you people don't know who I am.

*reveals that he is, in fact, repo man himself*

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-08-2001, 09:38 AM
*joins in the giggling*

Rainecloud
12-08-2001, 09:46 AM
Posted by Kishi

*revelas that he is in fact, repo man himself*

Well, it's definitely not Dr Unne. He would never make such a silly grammatical error...

It's obviously Kishi. He's one of the few people here who doesn't capitalise his *actions* like repo does.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-08-2001, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Rainecloud
Well, it's definitely not Dr Unne. He would never make such a silly grammatical error... Neither would I, Phil.

Big Ogre Umaro
12-08-2001, 10:48 AM
I think two thoughts.

1) I think you people think about this too hard.

2) I think it's Sir Krel. >=D

Sir Krelian
12-08-2001, 10:50 AM
After BOU point me out his accusation...I have to come back and defend my honor...twat not me...but I think I do know who....

Rainecloud
12-08-2001, 11:26 AM
Posted by Kishi

Neither would I, Phil.

That's debatable.

Daryl
12-08-2001, 05:19 PM
If it was Kishi, he'd've never lasted so long. Every one of 'repo man's' grammar errors would've been so painful for him to purposely type.

I think this has gone on just about long enough, but I'm still having my petty, sadistic fun watching those who are trying to guess. I won't reveal who it was, that person can reveal it when s/he chooses.

*chuckles*

omnitarian
12-08-2001, 05:59 PM
Waah!! Yoop are mean!

Seriously, this is the kind of thing that twists your brain forever. 30 years from now, You'll sit up in bed, staring straight forward, your head bathed in a cold sweat. Slowly, you'll look into the sky, fling up your arms and scream at the world, "WHO WAS REEPOOO MAAAANNN!?!?" Then you'll explode and the X-Files theme will play.

Shoeberto
12-08-2001, 06:23 PM
<font color="#009999">
*wants them to just friggin' tell us already because he's tired of guessing*

m4tt
12-08-2001, 08:37 PM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">*giggles*

omnitarian
12-08-2001, 11:22 PM
Arg, y'know what? If we give them reason to *giggle*, they will only *giggle* more! Even if we guess right, they still won't tell us, so I say, "Bah!" I still stick by my guess of Spatvark, for the following reasons:

1. All the snipering couldn't have not been a hint.
2. Spatvark created this thread, and he didn't put himself on the poll. Plus, he's the only one who gave us real clues (Kinda).

So *giggle* all you want, you heartless FIENDs! I say Bah to your cruel mind games! Arg!! Blargg!!! Snarg!!

...And the like.

Elephant Man
12-08-2001, 11:54 PM
what if repo man is a robot?

Twisted Heat
12-09-2001, 12:10 AM
ya, maybe he is AI? Myabe Acmlm made him, or it is acmlm

krissy
12-09-2001, 12:18 AM
Nah, he must have been a real person. It's really insulting to his memory to think he was nothig more than a shadowy image of a popular member.

Halan
12-09-2001, 06:27 AM
Well i'm not tellin who it was, that person needs to come out and say it and end all this crud :D

eestlinc
12-09-2001, 08:03 AM
Halan is right. Whatever lazy butt made the repo man needs to just admit it so we all can move on. I mean, you are cool, repo man is cool, we love you, so what's to be afraid of???

*notes the horrid grammatical construction of that last sentence*

Rainecloud
12-09-2001, 08:38 AM
I personally want repo back. He added a little something special to these forums...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-09-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by eestlinc
*notes the horrid grammatical construction of that last sentence*Hel-<b><i>LO</b></i>...

Zell
12-09-2001, 05:45 PM
Maybe the person who is/was repo man was "stupid" enough to put his right birthday, making his other ID's birthday the same day... That would mean that repo man is one of these persons: The Hyper Duck, Lehteb, GuyGizmo, Cloud-ff-VII, Tidus the blitzball, Warhawk, TifaLockheart07, Cloud spikey head, Tidus the great or General of Shaylir.

It seems like he wasn't "stupid" enough to do that...:(

Or was he?

omnitarian
12-09-2001, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Hel-<b><i>LO</b></i>...

Ooh! Ooh! It's Eestlinc! It's Eestlinc! Right? Am I right?

Wait a min.. I thought I wasn't guessing anymore. Ah well. *Flies out window*

eestlinc
12-10-2001, 12:05 AM
I can't imagine the person who is repo man putting down his actual birthday. That would be silly.

Del Murder
12-10-2001, 12:57 AM
Even though I'm not participating in the mystery anymore, I will continue to post in this thread to sing repo's praises, pretend to know who repo is, and/or make baseless accusations.

In keeping with the above theme... repo man was hella cool y'all!

Bloodstone
12-10-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by omnitarian
Arg, y'know what? If we give them reason to *giggle*, they will only *giggle* more! Even if we guess right, they still won't tell us, so I say, "Bah

Yes. It's getting pretty boring around here.

Rydia of Mist
12-10-2001, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Sir Krelian
After BOU point me out his accusation...I have to come back and defend my honor...<I>twat</I> not me...but I think I do know who....

I think I've received my amusement for the day, thank you very much. xD (Now <I>that</I> is a typo, my friends.)

*intensifies giggling, winking, and other "misleading" activity*

Funkmonkey Deluxe
12-10-2001, 02:51 AM
<font face="courier"><font color="red">I say it was the one-armed man! (Cliche #132274). I agree with just forgetting about this whole thing, and moving on with our lives. You know... Bleys has been awfully quiet... *Gets sniped in the testicles with a wrench*:eek:

Actually, I doubt it was him. I think it was-- *dodges another wrench aimed below the belt*--Nevermind.:|

Shoeberto
12-10-2001, 03:00 AM
<font color="#009999">
I'm going to seriously hurt the next person who says "It was...nah. *giggle*". If you're wondering how I'm going to do this on the net...

...I'm majikal.

Del Murder
12-10-2001, 05:27 AM
*knows who it is but isn't saying*

Mikztsu
12-11-2001, 09:00 PM
I'll copy Eestlinc's post from the <i>Things that make you a stud/babe</i> thread.

1. I am a pirate
<b>2. I am repo man</b>
3. I am the sequel to Anton Bruckner
4. I am married to Dr Unne
5. I am Kishi's adopted son
~Eestlinc

Case closed? Everyone's happy on joyfull now? :p

Dammit, first Lesbian Seagull, and now repo man...*cries* Don't toy with my feelings. :cry:

eestlinc
12-11-2001, 09:02 PM
I said no such thing. Mikztsu on kavala!

Shoyku
12-14-2001, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by eestlinc
I said no such thing. Mikztsu on kavala!

Yes you did lol check out the thread

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12330

Killy
12-14-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Spatvark
Well, it wasn't me this time... *looks around guiltily*

Damn, I was about to blame you!

Humm, my guess is Bleys, he wanted this place to be like the "old days" (I dont have the time to read 50 posts so tell me if he said it was not him)

[EDIT]
Humm I bet its Sean, I got a few clues

m4tt
12-14-2001, 03:59 AM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">It's East Link. Ok? Yes. *closes--nah*

eestlinc
12-14-2001, 06:16 AM
I thought I made it somewhat obvious.

*points to his rank*

Loony BoB
12-14-2001, 06:20 AM
Ha. I knew it all along.

Bloodstone
12-14-2001, 07:47 AM
In the newbie thread, they ripped the Goatsecs for dressing up a newbie to infiltrate their ranks. All those time, we were innocently grazing in our field. :p

eestlinc
12-14-2001, 08:55 AM
I considered having repo join the goatsecs, but nah.

Endless
12-14-2001, 09:20 AM
I managed to get 4 votes. *g*

Anyway, eestlinc wins. *points to the poll*

Linus
12-14-2001, 11:28 AM
You guys made it too obvious. Lookat the poll, eeastlinc is the only one who doesn't have a question mark next to his name. DUMMY-HEADS!

m4tt
12-14-2001, 02:49 PM
<font color="00B72E" face="Verdana" size="1">Yay, so everyone knows it.

I see no reason for this to be open anymore.. unless someone else thinks it should, well they can just re-open it then!