PDA

View Full Version : Vacation!

Rye
12-13-2008, 12:16 AM
What are you planning to do with yourself this Christmas vacation? =O

I have over a month off because of finals. I should be working, but I think I'm gonna take it easy. Instead, I plan to:

1) Jog/walk every day - to maintain the 15 lbs I lost at college.
2) Learn to cook - see above
3) Get back into photography - I haven't done it in over a year, and it's really depressing because while I wasn't super professional Miriel (seriously, please, take my wedding photos) good, I wasn't bad, and I was improving every day.
4) Read intensively - and really analyze the books I read, like I did for my British Literature class. Don't just skim fast read, which is my worst habit, because I'm a really fast reader that I don't slow down and absorb deeply.

I would like to catch up with online friends too, I feel like I haven't talked to them in the longest time.

Psychotic
12-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I'm going to go tear up the United States of America.

Rye
12-13-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm going to go tear up the United States of America.

I still hate you for not coming to New York, Liza Minelli.

Psychotic
12-13-2008, 12:19 AM
Sorry! It's probably my third favourite state, after Hawaii and Canada.

Parker
12-13-2008, 12:20 AM
I am working throughout the christmas vacation but I am hoping to go outside a little more.

Momiji
12-13-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm going to watch anime and play video games. I guess I'll try to work on some frontsite pages when I find the time.

In other words, the same stuff I do every day now, minus hating myself for not doing my class projects sooner.

Marshall Banana
12-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Sewing! Knitting! Crochet!

scrumpleberry
12-13-2008, 12:43 AM
1) Work. I have one hell of a lot to do :(
2) Start being able to speak like a sane person and write eloquently again. I'm seriously losing it. I'm making so many spelling and grammar errors it's not even funny! I used to be a fantastic MASTAH AND COMMANDAR OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, I think I need to start reading again.
3) Try to be happy and positive :bigsmile:
4) Not leave presents 'til Christmas Eve?
5) Try to exercise.
6) Finish Twilight Princess - well it's about bloody time I got it about 6 months after came out. 2 and a half more dungeons! Big quiver! 10 or so more heart pieces including bitch yeti wife whom I spent an entire day trying to beat!
7) Push myself with my drawing and backgrounds more. Draw freakish animals, old people, tricksy poses and expressions made up things, guy's bodies, fabulous plants that aren't flowers, and adorable flat shoes that don't look like sausages. Architecture and cars and stuff can wait, I think, I'm still too fail to try.

edit: 8) Oh yes! Start arguing again. Stop being too lazy to find good ways to prove things to stupid people or people who don't understand you because you're too stupid to prove yourself to them. I will put on a battle helmet and perhaps venture into EoEO from time to time.

rubah
12-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Clean the house;
read the other twilight books
finish my other books I'm in the middle of
internet

Kirobaito
12-13-2008, 02:44 AM
Re-acquaint myself with all the folks I haven't seen in three months
Play Guitar Hero World Tour until my brains rot
Learn the banjo

Jessweeee♪
12-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Mope :\

Miriel
12-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Disneyland! Wicked! Wear super cute scarves and boots and coats! Donate to charity! Snuggle with Boyfriend! Hang out with girl friends! HOT CHOCOLATE!! SNOWBOARDING?!

Yay!

Rye
12-13-2008, 03:21 AM
Where are you seeing Wicked?! That's been on my list for a while, along with Spring Awakening, which I may well see this vacation.

Tavrobel
12-13-2008, 03:22 AM
Hunt for more victims, do work, move in, sleep, and watch anime. If I'm hungry, I'll eat. If I smell, I'll shower/brush teeth.

Levian
12-13-2008, 03:24 AM
I'm going to make jello in three different colors and then alternate between eating them and imagine that they're turning into another color in my tummy. I can't wait!

Miriel
12-13-2008, 03:30 AM
Where are you seeing Wicked?! That's been on my list for a while, along with Spring Awakening, which I may well see this vacation.

I need to see it before January 11th when it leaves the Pantages Theater FOREVER!

My BFF and I have been talking about going to see it since last year. But now that the run is almost over, we need to do it asap.

mooglebunni608
12-13-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm going to try and make lots of jewelry to sell in january, and play video games a LOT. <3

Rye
12-13-2008, 03:38 AM
I love people who make their own jewelry. =O

I wish I could make my own make-up. Then I wouldn't be a slave to Sephora! Considered working there to get the discount, but they'd have me ensnared, none of my pay-check would remain.

Ditto to Victoria Secret. xD

qwertysaur
12-13-2008, 05:19 AM
Disneyland! Wicked! Wear super cute scarves and boots and coats! Donate to charity! Snuggle with Boyfriend! Hang out with girl friends! HOT CHOCOLATE!! SNOWBOARDING?!

Yay!
Wicked is amazing. I was lucky enough to see it with the original cast. Only disappointment was that they gave Nessarose arms.

Jessweeee♪
12-13-2008, 05:26 AM
I want to see Wicked...or at least read the book :(

Yar
12-13-2008, 05:30 AM
Every day is vacation for me! :monster:

I need to get a job. :(

I'm sure if I had a vacation, much of it would be spent on EoFF, because I'm beginning to have no life.

Shoeberto
12-13-2008, 05:35 AM
I'm not totally sure. I have a problem when I have time off that I'm so not used to having that much free time so I can't decide what to do. I guess I'll play it by ear.

smittenkitten
12-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Work, then work oh and then more work. :( I'm probably going to sleep all day on my days off. I wish I could have a holiday somewhere nice and sunny and get a tan for once. :cool:

Breine
12-13-2008, 07:50 AM
I plan to hang out at the sunny beaches of Goa, India. Drinking chilled beer under the palm trees while chatting away with fellow travellers, and having a relaxing cigarette or two while watching some sunsets. Of course, there will also be partying.

Man, can't wait to go to Goa!

Værn
12-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm going to watch anime and play video games.
Yep. That about sums up my plans.

Zeldy
12-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Working most days, college work, partying, shopping, photography, revising for my module exam in January, etc etc :jess:

Balzac
12-13-2008, 12:36 PM
I have a friend coming to visit for a couple of days and I'm just going to play video games for the most part.

Rye
12-14-2008, 03:07 AM
You inspired me to take a leap, Miriel. I snagged one of the last show tickets to Spring Awakening before it closes from BROADWAY FOREVER. I'm in one of the front rows too! I am so excited! :hyper: