PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Decathalon Round 3: Demon Dude's Dissidia Love Slam!

qwertysaur
12-14-2008, 04:55 AM
Yeah, I was reading through the archive and found these old competitions earlier today, so I decided to start a new one up. It would be a good idea to look at previous decathlons to get an idea for what they were like, and possibly some inspiration if you get stuck on something.

Here is the breakdown of how I will run this,

:choc:Entries
I'll release each event usually on a Sunday, unless I can't get to a computer, in which the event will either be posted early or late. all contestants will either PM me or E-Mail me their entry, which I will collect. I will reply to you saying I got your entry. If you don't get a reply, resend the entry, because I may overlook it by accident at 2AM or something. If I catch any plagiarism in this contest, you will be immediately kicked out of this contest, and any future contests I hold.

:choc:Voting
When the deadline comes around, I will post the what I received and anybody can PM to me which entry they voted for. Contestants may vote, but not for themselves. After voting I'll tally up the scores and say which entry belong to whom. Repeat 10 times and we have a winner.

Sign ups will start now, and are now closed. Simply state you want to play in this thread and your in. If I get at least 12 contestants before that, and it looks like nobody else will sign up, I'll start this early. If any contestant misses more than 5 rounds, or 3 in a row, they will be kicked out of the competition. No exceptions.

Score Table. Green means the contestant gave an entry for that round and the round is finished. Blue Means that the contestant "Won" the round by getting the most votes. Yellow Means the round is in Progress. Red means the round has ended and there was no entry submitted. Also I'll add a total score box after this round ends :p

<table border="1"><tr><td align="center">Contestant</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Round 1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Round 2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">Round 3</td><td align="center">Round 4</td><td align="center">Round 5</td><td align="center">Round 6</td><td align="center">Round 7</td><td align="center">Round 8</td><td align="center">Round 9</td><td align="center">Round 10</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Total</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Rantzien </td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">DD</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">4</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Rye</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Levian</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Momiji</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Del Murder</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Goldenboko</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Old Manus</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Jiro</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Cz</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr></table>

Psychotic
12-14-2008, 05:00 AM
I think I'm the reigning Decathlon Champion, aren't I? :cool:

As it stands I don't think I'll be able to join as I'm going away on the 30th of December and I imagine the contest will last more than 9 days, particularly because Christmas will probably cause deadlines to be extended.

Rantz
12-14-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm in!

demondude
12-14-2008, 11:28 AM
I guess I'll join, as long as I'm not expected to pm you in the middle of Christmas.

Rye
12-14-2008, 03:08 PM
I think I can do this. :jess:

qwertysaur
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm in!
Cool.

I guess I'll join, as long as I'm not expected to pm you in the middle of Christmas.
Don't worry, you will have enough time to submit your entries.

I think I can do this. :jess:
Gotcha.

Old Manus
12-14-2008, 04:55 PM
What do the rounds entail

qwertysaur
12-14-2008, 05:24 PM
They are going to include, but are not limited to writing captions to various images, making a comic based on any FF game, and writing a love poem to any fictional character from a book, movie or game.

They are all going to be simple challenges that leave plenty of room for creativity and hilarity XD.

demondude
12-14-2008, 05:26 PM
I am certain I shall excel in the love poem task.

Levian
12-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I hope this won't involve too much effort. EFFORT.

innnnnn

qwertysaur
12-14-2008, 06:59 PM
I hope this won't involve too much effort. EFFORT.

innnnnn
:choc:

Momiji
12-14-2008, 07:00 PM
I may not be the most active in this, but meh. I'll give it a shot, since I have [most] of my prior obligations for the year completed.

I'm in.

qwertysaur
12-15-2008, 04:17 PM
I may not be the most active in this, but meh. I'll give it a shot, since I have [most] of my prior obligations for the year completed.

I'm in.
cool. Just don't make me kick you out of this :p

Old Manus
12-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh go on then

EDIT: THIS MEANS I WANT TO DO IT

Momiji
12-15-2008, 05:55 PM

I'm in.
cool. Just don't make me kick you out of this :p

I didn't mean that I'd be inactive to the point that you'd have to kick me out, but I'll likely miss a few events due to IRL stuff. :p

Del Murder
12-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I'll give it a go.

DK
12-15-2008, 07:20 PM
I think I'm the reigning Decathlon Champion, aren't I? :cool:

No, you're not. :cool:

Although technically the last official EoFF Decathlon was a Pentathlon 'cause of Proto fail. But yeah you came third in that.

The real reigning champ should enter this really but I don't know if he can be arsed :wacky:

Psychotic
12-15-2008, 07:37 PM
You're a pretender to the throne, Pentathlon Champion. I would have pulled it back over the last five rounds. http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/emot-colbert.gif

Also I just looked over that thread and everybody said my entries were the best then they got no votes. Bastards!

DK
12-15-2008, 07:53 PM
The only reason I even won that competition is 'cause I had that one really good round where all I did was rip it out of Proto and Marick and it got me like half of the votes I had. Although my favourite thing I did was actually the description of Raisin in my RPG. Now that I think about it that whole competition was dominated by people who made fun of EoFF oldbies. And people who cheated like Lenna.

So there you go, little ones. Some advice from a couple of previous champions. If you want to win the Decathlon, make fun of this generations Rastlin and Agent Proto or gaybash, they're all crowd pleasers to the EoFF public.

Del Murder
12-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I think DK should join.

Goldenboko
12-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Fuck it. I haven't done anything fun in EoFF for a while, sign me up. Whatever this is xD

DK
12-18-2008, 02:12 AM
I might. It depends, really. I'd wanna know what sort of schedule the thing would be run on and from the first post I gather it will be one event a week which is far too long for me to be arsed with :wacky: The last one had problems with people losing interest and that was around the same I think so yeah.

Levian
12-18-2008, 02:29 AM
Just join you big pussycat.

qwertysaur
12-19-2008, 04:04 PM
You have about 2 more days to sign up, so far we have 8 players. Lets get 12!

Jiro
12-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I'll give it a shot, though I might miss a few rounds.

demondude
12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
:excited:

Levian
12-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Just sign up Psy, you'll only miss one task. I'm sure you can handle the handicap!

Cz
12-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Levian kept bugging me. He is a fabulous bugger.

I'm in. :up:

Levian
12-21-2008, 03:08 PM
You did the right thing

qwertysaur
12-21-2008, 05:52 PM
OK, now that sign ups are done, we can jump right into the activities. For round 1, using any medium you choose, make a picture of several final fantasy characters celebrating Christmas or Hannukah. You must E-Mail me the image.
The address is koi_qwerty4234@yahoo.com

You have until December 30th, 12:00 EST for this event. If in the event that Christmas causes enough people to complain about time issues, I will consider an extension, but I'll still start round 2.

demondude
12-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Hehe, better load Paint up.

Del Murder
12-21-2008, 08:36 PM
qwerty, I think 9 days is more than enough time to get this done. :p

Momiji
12-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Ouch, a rough start. *sucks at paint*

Jiro
12-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Question! Does the entire thing have to be made from scratch? Or can I steal a bunch of pics and edit the heck out of them? :)

qwertysaur
12-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Question! Does the entire thing have to be made from scratch? Or can I steal a bunch of pics and edit the heck out of them? :)
As long as whatever I get is made by you, I'll be fine with it.

Jiro
12-22-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm sure you can tell I made it by how crap it is xD

Levian
12-29-2008, 02:24 AM
December 29th? Oh allright, I'll start painting.

qwertysaur
12-29-2008, 04:34 AM
I have received 2 pictures so far. I'll pester each of you slackers with PM's, so get painting.

Del Murder
12-29-2008, 04:39 AM
I really hope this is the only art challenge.

Levian
12-29-2008, 05:15 AM
Haha yeah, me too.

I thought I had another day to do this so I might just have to scrape together something VERY crappy. xD

demondude
01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
It appears as if the database issue has well and truly raped this competition for all its worth.

Levian
01-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Now we can start over with Manus' entry!

qwertysaur
01-01-2009, 09:53 PM
All Contestants have to resend their entries to me as soon as they can. If you E-Mailed it to me, it's fine. Also all votes will have to be resent as well. *Kicks database crash*

demondude
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Urgh, I might just skip this round. My entry was bad anyway.

Old Manus
01-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Does this mean I can resend it too?

qwertysaur
01-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Does this mean I can resend it too?
Yes. The database crash is helpful to you. But if someone does not resend theirs, they can't get points.

Old Manus
01-02-2009, 01:15 AM
JUST AS PLANNED

Jiro
01-02-2009, 06:53 AM
So mine's safe cause I emailed it? Excellent :D

qwertysaur
01-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Lets try this again.
Here are your entries, note that entry G is different as Manus was able to send his in before voting started this time, but the previous entry G failed to send one in.

Entry A
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/EntryA.png

Entry B
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/EntryB.png

Entry C
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/quinaclaus.jpg

Entry D
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/turks.jpg

Entry E
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk32/Czanthor/DecathlonentryYES.jpg

Entry F
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/EntryF.jpg

Entry G
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/oldmanus/christmas-1.jpg

Votes are due in 4 days, so PM them to me please. All votes that were sent are gone, so please resend them.

qwertysaur
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
And the votes are in! First off Goldenboko, Momiji and DD, who were too busy to finish this task didn't get and votes obviously. But there is good news, everyone else got at least 1 vote! Here are the scores so far
<center><table border="1"><tr><td>Entry</td><td>Player</td><td>Votes</td></tr><tr><td>A</td><td>Jiro</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>B</td><td>Rantzien</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>C</td><td>Del Murder</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>D</td><td>Rye</td><td>1</td></tr><tr><td>E</td><td>Cz</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td>F</td><td>Levian</td><td>2</td></tr><tr><td>G</td><td>Old Manus</td><td>1</td></tr></table></center>

Good Job everyone! Thanks for voting! First post will be updated with current scores at the start of each round.

Now we also have the start of round 2, which will be noticeably easier for our contestants. Round 2 is Captions! Below are three images that I have chosen from across the internet or even taken myself. Contestants will PM me a caption for each entry, not 1, not 2, 3 captions must be made. 5 days should be plenty for this. If you feel it is not, PM me why and I'll consider an extra day. Our three Images are...

A

http://www.skullkids.co.uk/cnews/data/upimages/cubone%5B1%5D.jpg

B (This one is animated and quite large, so I am linking to it to not put load on anyone with dialup)
http://www.dragon-realm.net/atradomina/Animated%20Gifs/1146163289152.gif
C
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/genius.png

Gogogo!

Rantz
01-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I can't believe someone actually voted for my entry. xD

Also woo captions

Flying Mullet
01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Lufia 2, hurrah!

demondude
01-06-2009, 10:38 PM
My captions were rubbish. :/

Yar
01-06-2009, 11:50 PM
BTW I voted for Levian's. The Lindsay Lohan was just tops.

Del Murder
01-06-2009, 11:52 PM
But she has nothing to do with Final Fantasy!

Levian
01-06-2009, 11:53 PM
If Lindsay Lohan isn't an FF Character she definitely should be. Can't remember if she was in FFX-2 or not.

CAPTIONS. You're going DOWN, Yaridovich. If you are a contestant in this game.

edit: oh, you're not. well you're still going DOWN! :joker:

Del Murder
01-06-2009, 11:56 PM
I had a hard time with these pictures for captions but I did my best. I'll probably lose to who ever mentions the most EoFF members though.

Jiro
01-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Let's hope I get more than one vote this time! :D

Cz
01-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Competence is for chumps. :cool:

Yar
01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
If Lindsay Lohan isn't an FF Character she definitely should be. Can't remember if she was in FFX-2 or not.

edit: oh, you're not. well you're still going DOWN! :joker:Hooray! I'm going DOWN! :D

Jiro
01-09-2009, 05:35 AM
I haven't got a confirmation email yet qwerty, should I just PM you instead?

qwertysaur
01-09-2009, 06:41 AM
I haven't got a confirmation email yet qwerty, should I just PM you instead?
I've asked for PM's for this one. The E-Mail was in case someone didn't have the ability to host images over the internet for whatever reason. :) But thanks for asking. If I don't respond, just bug me again! xD

Old Manus
01-09-2009, 10:57 AM

edit: oh, you're not. well you're still going DOWN! :joker:Hooray! I'm going DOWN! :DThe last time Levian told me I was 'going down' was the same night I lost my anal virginity. Be afraid

Cuchulainn
01-09-2009, 11:13 AM

edit: oh, you're not. well you're still going DOWN! :joker:Hooray! I'm going DOWN! :DThe last time Levian told me I was 'going down' was the same night I lost my anal virginity. Be afraid

You told me I was your first. Lies hurt Old. They hurt.

Jiro
01-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh whoops, sorry qwerty. I'll just PM you anyway :D

Psychotic
01-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Del Murder is an artist of the highest grade.

Del Murder
01-09-2009, 08:22 PM
My only regret is that I couldn't find a good picture of the FFIV moons to put up there.

Goldenboko
01-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I might have done this in two minutes :greenie:

qwertysaur
01-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Alright. This time we have nine entries to choose from. So on to the voting! After each image we will have 9 captions. You as the voters will pick one from each picture to vote for. So a vote may look like this
Picture 1: E
Picture 2: D
Picture 3: A
All caption orders are scrambled, so don't think you can vote the same person three times by picking the same letter. And with that note, here are the captions!

Picture 1
http://www.skullkids.co.uk/cnews/data/upimages/cubone%5B1%5D.jpg
A "It's stuck to my head! I don't even want to know what was put in here... Oh well, at least I'm resistant to electric types!"
B Boner? I hardly know her!
C "So I heard u liek Marowakz?"
D Joe had been feeling pretty good about his Hallowe'en costume, but his heart sank when he arrived at the party and saw Mark's fully-functioning Iron Man suit.
E You should see his boner
F ... and the bone meal of a virgin who died in vain. Now I guess we just wait for rodent Antichrist to arrive and mess :skull::skull::skull::skull: up?
G Anorexia. It affects all manner of creatures
H Cubone-bone-bone!
I A blush on his cheek, Cubone withdrew his claw from his nose when his friends walked in on him picking his nose! Shame shame, we know your name!

Image 2
(This one is animated and quite large, so I am linking to it to not put load on anyone with dialup)
http://www.dragon-realm.net/atradomina/Animated%20Gifs/1146163289152.gif
A No no guys, let's do a retake. Terra, could you not move your head so much? And Sabin, dude, have you heard of SHAVING? This isn't kindergarten, guys!
B
Cool.
Some people just aren't.
C Wanted: Vigilantes oppose gay rights by violence. Stay away at all costs.
D "Sabin - 'Hey! Wait! Oh, nvm, he's dead...'"
E Locke: Aw, come on! Did you HAVE to finish him off already? I wanted to see Terra morph!
F This is how the cold war actually ended
G Life on the set of the Final Fantasy VI movie took a horrible turn once the actors found out that Kefka was the only one who has product royalties in his contract.
H What EoFF meetups would look like if anyone on these boards actually played EoFF anymore.
I Now that the brave heroes Locke, Sabin, Terra and Edgar have killed the pedophile clown, the only thing little girls have to fear now is Momiji.

Image 3

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm163/qwertyxsora/genius.png
A Our heroes idly chat, unaware of the merciless blue speech bubble that lurks just above their heads, waiting to devour them all.
B After finding the key to the city up a monster's ~*~puckered cadbury avenue~*~ when it was thrown there by a freaked out child, there were a lot fewer heroes looking to be bestowed with the honor.
C "That's too bad, since that key opened the closet where we kept all your Christmas presents. Looks like it's an imagination Christmas for you this year."
D if IdiotNPC = "with_plot_device" then Monster_Appear=TRUE, FREAK and THROW_AT_NEAREST_MONSTER;
E "The first audition for the role of Keyblade master was an epic fail..."
F
Fail.
Some people just do.
G Not going anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers®.
H Failure: It comes in all shapes and sizes.
I Tia would later look back on this as the day when she decided to never get kids.

Some captions had formatting instructions, so they were followed.
And thats round 2. Voting shall last 5 days. PM them to me, and bug your friends to vote as well :) (Might get you have points)

Del Murder
01-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Some funny ones! 2:I is probably going to win since they followed rule 1 of EoFF decathalons: mention members by name in your entries as much as possible.

Psychotic
01-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Yeah I voted for I in that one.

qwertysaur
01-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Ummm, wrong thread Mulley. Thats your game :p

Flying Mullet
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Oops. Mixed up my threads. xD

Momiji
01-13-2009, 01:27 AM
Now that the brave heroes Locke, Sabin, Terra and Edgar have killed the pedophile clown, the only thing little girls have to fear now is Momiji.

*facepalm*

qwertysaur
01-18-2009, 06:10 AM
Voting is over! Now to see who crafted each caption, and start up round 3! Also more people need to vote, contestants, you all should pester people ;)

Image 1
A "It's stuck to my head! I don't even want to know what was put in here... Oh well, at least I'm resistant to electric types!"
Momiji
B Boner? I hardly know her!
Del Murder
C "So I heard u liek Marowakz?"
Jiro
D Joe had been feeling pretty good about his Hallowe'en costume, but his heart sank when he arrived at the party and saw Mark's fully-functioning Iron Man suit.
Cz
E You should see his boner
Old Manus
F ... and the bone meal of a virgin who died in vain. Now I guess we just wait for rodent Antichrist to arrive and mess :skull::skull::skull::skull: up?
Rantzien
G Anorexia. It affects all manner of creatures
DD
H Cubone-bone-bone!
Goldenboko
I A blush on his cheek, Cubone withdrew his claw from his nose when his friends walked in on him picking his nose! Shame shame, we know your name!
Rye

Image 2
A No no guys, let's do a retake. Terra, could you not move your head so much? And Sabin, dude, have you heard of SHAVING? This isn't kindergarten, guys!
Rantzien
B
Cool.
Some people just aren't.
Goldenboko
C Wanted: Vigilantes oppose gay rights by violence. Stay away at all costs.
DD
D "Sabin - 'Hey! Wait! Oh, nvm, he's dead...'"
Jiro
E Locke: Aw, come on! Did you HAVE to finish him off already? I wanted to see Terra morph!
Momiji
F This is how the cold war actually ended
Old Manus
G Life on the set of the Final Fantasy VI movie took a horrible turn once the actors found out that Kefka was the only one who has product royalties in his contract.
Del Murder
H What EoFF meetups would look like if anyone on these boards actually played EoFF anymore.
Cz
I Now that the brave heroes Locke, Sabin, Terra and Edgar have killed the pedophile clown, the only thing little girls have to fear now is Momiji.
Rye

Image 3
A Our heroes idly chat, unaware of the merciless blue speech bubble that lurks just above their heads, waiting to devour them all.
Cz
B After finding the key to the city up a monster's ~*~puckered cadbury avenue~*~ when it was thrown there by a freaked out child, there were a lot fewer heroes looking to be bestowed with the honor.
Rye
C "That's too bad, since that key opened the closet where we kept all your Christmas presents. Looks like it's an imagination Christmas for you this year."
Del Murder
D if IdiotNPC = "with_plot_device" then Monster_Appear=TRUE, FREAK and THROW_AT_NEAREST_MONSTER;
Old Manus
E "The first audition for the role of Keyblade master was an epic fail..."
Jiro
F
Fail.
Some people just do.
Goldenboko
G Not going anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers®.
Momiji
H Failure: It comes in all shapes and sizes.
DD
I Tia would later look back on this as the day when she decided to never get kids.
Rantzien

A very nice round 2, and we see a couple contestants emerge from the rest. Levian did not submit anything unfortunatly, so he has fallen behind everyone else.

Round 3!
This round is one that I have already hinted at, but it is different than you probably have expected. It's the Triple D round. What does that mean, well it's
Demon Dude's Dissidia Love Slam!

The 10 contestants are randomly assigned to two teams, the heroes and the villains. They will not know who their fellow member are until the round ends. Each contestant will choose a character from their team and write a love poem to any EoFF member that frequents that forum. The poem can be any length, but it must be written in character. For some characters this is easier to do then others, but the contestants are creative, they can do this event. I will PM the contestants details on choosing a character shortly, then I'll update the score table after that. Contestants have 1 week to get a character and submit a poem. Round 3, Write!

Del Murder
01-18-2009, 06:17 AM
Oh man sounds hard. In the spirit of EoFF decathlons this has lost interest by round 2. :p

Levian
01-18-2009, 07:35 AM
I love poems, but not as much as I love hitting on male forum members. Must be a perfect round for me.

Rantz
01-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Can you clarify this sentence?

Each contestant will choose a character from their team and write a love poem to any EoFF member that frequents that forum.

demondude
01-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Oh joy, a love poem.

EDIT: The table is looking good.
<table border="1"><tr><td align="center">Contestant</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Round 1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Round 2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">Round 3</td><td align="center">Round 4</td><td align="center">Round 5</td><td align="center">Round 6</td><td align="center">Round 7</td><td align="center">Round 8</td><td align="center">Round 9</td><td align="center">Round 10</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">Total</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Rantzien </td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">DD</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">4</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Rye</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Levian</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Momiji</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Del Murder</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Goldenboko</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ff0000">X</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Old Manus</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">4</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Jiro</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">1</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">2</td></tr><tr><td align="center">Cz</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">2</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#4cc417">3</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#ffff00">
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td align="center" bgcolor="#00ffff">5</td></tr></table>

Jiro
01-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Wish I knew what we were picking characters for before I picked my characters...

scrumpleberry
01-18-2009, 01:04 PM
This could be the most brilliant thing to come out of this contest. Do it right!

demondude
01-18-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm waiting on my character confirmation. I get a feeling lots of people won't be doing this round.

qwertysaur
01-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Can you clarify this sentence?

Each contestant will choose a character from their team and write a love poem to any EoFF member that frequents that forum.
The character that you choose will be the person you write as. The PM had the character list for you to choose from. You then have to write a poem to someone who has been in that forum recently. For example, if GLaDOS was a choice, you would write as GLaDOS would, with random breaks, random remarks, cake references and full of techy jokes xD.

Rantz
01-18-2009, 08:04 PM
So if I chose the VI character, I would write the poem to, for example, Flying Mullet?

qwertysaur
01-18-2009, 08:10 PM
So if I chose the VI character, I would write the poem to, for example, Flying Mullet?
Yup. Also the I-V characters have the past Eyeon Plays, so you can use that if you choose one of them. :)

Old Manus
01-18-2009, 08:52 PM
So we send it to both you and the target?

qwertysaur
01-18-2009, 09:02 PM
So we send it to both you and the target?
Just to me. I'll send the targets notifications that they have a letter for them in the Decathlon when they are posted next week.

demondude
01-20-2009, 06:22 PM
This is harder than I thought. My entry should be in tomorrow.

Cz
01-20-2009, 10:54 PM
You mean I have to visit the FF forums? Geez.

Old Manus
01-27-2009, 02:51 PM
So do I autowin now

Del Murder
01-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey I did mine! What's the holdup qwerty?

demondude
01-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Looks like we have a triathlon in our hands.

Old Manus
01-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Maybe the fourth challenge is to make a post about the unexplained inactivity.

Del Murder
01-29-2009, 10:40 PM
This happens every decathlon. Too bad because I thought my entry was awesome.

Jiro
01-30-2009, 08:16 AM
It better not be over, it took a lot of personal strength to send that piece of crap over to qwerty!

Del Murder
01-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I think qwerty is learning a valuable lesson about running 50 forum contests at once.

demondude
01-30-2009, 06:55 PM
I never handed my poem in anyway. =p

Levian
01-30-2009, 08:16 PM
I would've handed in my poem, but my dog ate it up.. after I printed it out and fed it to him. :shifty:

Honestly though, whenever I sign up for a contest from now on, I will think of this decathlon and ask myself if I can be arsed to do the tasks. xD

Jiro
01-31-2009, 05:24 AM
I was so making a comeback too, damnation. :mad2:

demondude
02-11-2009, 08:54 PM
=(

Jiro
02-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Maybe if we mass PM qwerty he'll come finish this?

demondude
02-15-2009, 06:12 PM
This may as well be un-stickied now.

qwertysaur
02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
If contestants still want this to continue, let me know please. If at least 4 want to keep playing, I'll continue. Either way I'll post what I have from round 3 when I get home tonight.

Levian
02-19-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll just drop out while I'm ahead

Del Murder
02-19-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll continue as long as the host doesn't disappear any more.

Goldenboko
02-19-2009, 05:36 PM
This must continue so people can see my entry! >:0

demondude
02-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I'll continue. I didn't post an entry for this round though.

Old Manus
02-20-2009, 07:57 PM
I lost my arsed-ness about a month ago

Del Murder
02-20-2009, 08:20 PM
The more I think about it the more I say just make it a triathlon. In true EoFF tradition!

Flying Mullet
02-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Triathlon is the king of multi-sports! :p

Agent Proto
02-21-2009, 05:51 AM
I want to congratulate you for making this Decathalon an astounding success. :D

Jiro
02-21-2009, 07:50 AM
I'd continue, but looks like a lot of people cba now :p

demondude
02-21-2009, 11:02 AM
If contestants still want this to continue, let me know please. If at least 4 want to keep playing, I'll continue. Either way I'll post what I have from round 3 when I get home tonight.

*Two days later*

Jiro
02-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Could anyone take over this? So it'll keep running?

Jessweeee♪
02-25-2009, 03:15 AM
Have any of these types of contests ever finished ever?

S:

Del Murder
02-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Refresh My Heart
by Shantotto

OOOOHOHOHOHO
No other taru must ever know
The fondness that my heart can show.
My reputation is at stake.
It would not be easy to remake.
Without my wisdom to lead them all
The mighty Windurst would surely fall.

But surely one as great as I
Cannot simply sit idly by
Knowing that he is out there
With all his gorgeous golden hair.
Red and Black together will thrive
Though I'd be the one keeping him alive.

How lucky he should be
To be admired by a girl like me
With untold power, beauty and brains.
To not want me would be insane.
OOOOOHOHOHOHO

So come to me, my precious boy.
You know I will be your greatest joy.
Fix my tea and bake my bread
And don't let my fondness go to your head.
For I will not tolerate any slouch.
How lucky you are, my beloved Ouch!
OHOHOHOHO

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/delmurder/shantotto.jpg

Psychotic
02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Hahahaha, it always happens.