PDA

View Full Version : Names and Classes for the characters.

zincspider
12-18-2008, 02:52 AM
What did you name your characters in this game?
Sure, the regular names are good and all, but I still like giving these guys names. And what did you like for their classes, regaurdless of what people tell you to choose. I will list what I used in my first playthrough.

Luneth- Noah- Knight

I had no idea this would come up latter in the story. He just looked like a character I named 'Noah' in a story I wrote. Anyway, for a reason I can't even fathom, I always make him a knight. It just seems right.

Arc- Leaf- Geomancer

he just seemed like a Leaf to me. I love this job. Others might not, but I still get through the game with the infinate magic (strong magic too)

Refia- Refia- Theif

I couldn't change her name... It didn't seem right. No, I refuse to make the girl a White Mage... again. So, I made her a theif, because I couldn't decide what to change her into. and. well. you know. umm. nevermind. SHe still gets flawless 9999s.

Ingus- Wulf- Devout

I couldn't resist. The name was so kickin, and I needed a healer (since I refused to make Refia one), and well... he looked better than Arc did (best be fearin the ear!).

rubah
12-18-2008, 04:55 AM
I was studying abroad in France at the time, so I named my characters after people I met there;
Tristn -> my host brother Tristan
Guilliam -> a brazillian guy studying there
Nicolis -> Nicolas (used the single character li the rom had)
Daniel -> one of the americans in my class and also my host dad

In the last battle, tristn and guilliam were sages and nicolis and daniel were ninjas

sir helix
12-21-2008, 02:11 AM
luneth-David- devout

arc-mars-magus

refia-krista-ninja

ingus-reed-knight

blackmage_nuke
02-25-2009, 12:07 PM
I called them Squall, Zell, Irvine and Seifer and like to think the orphans went on a wild adventure before the sorceress attacked and they joined SeeD and lost their memories.

Markus. D
03-01-2009, 01:29 AM
I called them Squall, Zell, Irvine and Seifer and like to think the orphans went on a wild adventure before the sorceress attacked and they joined SeeD and lost their memories.

xD

KainHighwind
01-11-2011, 05:53 AM
In the NES version, I named my guys ASS, BUTT, RUMP, and BUNS.

BlackAsBlood00
01-29-2011, 03:37 AM
i named mine in loving memory of my two best friends, cousin, and me...on the nes of course...but i havent got far so...

Cody-Knight
BJ-White Mage
Levi-Black Mage
Jake-Monk

Alexis121
02-21-2011, 05:28 AM
My first game i used the defaults

Warrior : Argus
Theif : Baku
Black Mage: Gilles
White Mage : Elia

Then my second time though i used names from other final fantasys