PDA

View Full Version : Santa and his cane. Keep that Santa hand strong!

Rye
12-18-2008, 07:56 PM
What is your favorite kind of candy cane? Are you a person who likes fruity candy canes, chocolate candy canes. A faithful to the standard peppermint red and white, like me?

Also, discuss your candy cane eating technique. Candy cane, sliding down your mouth hole a christmas! :bigsmile:

I personally just bite inch or two pieces off and then suck on them. Probably awful for my teeth. xD

Flying Mullet
12-18-2008, 07:58 PM
In align with my official stance against anything fun, I do not like candy canes. They're sticky and they taste gross.

Levian
12-18-2008, 08:00 PM
I usually lick all over the candy cane, then leave it someplace less sanitary to collect all sorts of dirt. Then I lick it again a few days later and remind myself why I prefer chocolate.

Del Murder
12-18-2008, 08:02 PM
I like the standard, but I get sick of it after a while and never finish.

Flying Mullet
12-18-2008, 08:04 PM
I usually lick all over the candy cane, then leave it someplace less sanitary to collect all sorts of dirt. Then I lick it again a few days later and remind myself why I prefer chocolate.
Protip: Eating chocolate before touching those sick sticks will remind you that you prefer chocolate.

Rye
12-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Sick... sticks? ;;

Madame Adequate
12-18-2008, 08:06 PM
I like standard candy canes, but we don't seem to have any this year :(

Marshall Banana
12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Strawberry joy! Licking candy cane before bust yummy pleasure!

Red Fox In Disguise
12-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Candy canes are the shizzle
I like the original ones but the fruity ones can suffice if they must.
The only problem is I usually drop mine and break them into a million pieces.

Moon Rabbits
12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
I like fruity candy canes because everything is better when it is fruity.

Flying Mullet
12-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Candy canes are what they give children in orphanages when they want to remind them that no one loves them.

rubah
12-18-2008, 09:18 PM
I form my candy canes into a needle point then prick people with it!

I also like to make 'peppermint tea' by pouring a glass of tea and letting a candy cane dissolve in it.

Rantz
12-18-2008, 09:20 PM
I hang it on my nose so I can lick it at my every whim.

scrumpleberry
12-18-2008, 10:14 PM
I have actually never had a candy cane. I would love to try one.

Iceglow
12-19-2008, 01:31 AM
I have actually never had a candy cane. I would love to try one.

Girl you are very deprived come hither and I will give thee a candy cane to suck on... (ok that sounds soooo wrong lol)

I prefer peppermint ones however one year my mom brought some rubarb and custard flavoured ones by accident they were ok but we never found them the next year again. I haven't had one in ages though this year I'm not feeling very chrismassy probably because I am very stressed :sad:

Oh and you know the little chocolate shapes wrapped in foil, don't ask me how we do it but me and my big brother can actually eat all of those in one sitting and somehow fix the empty wrappers back up so they look full leaving no chocolate on the tree hehehe, we should know better I'm 23 he's 38!

Parker
12-19-2008, 01:44 AM
I have not seen a candy cane anywhere this year, and I work in a store that usually sells that kind of stuff. :(

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-19-2008, 01:46 AM
I read the title as "Santa and the Crane"...x-x;

I am not a huge candy cane person, but I do not mind some of those non-traditional ones out there.