PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wishes

Santa Claus
12-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh Hohoho, Season's Greetings, every one! My Christmas Spirit Liason elf (we call her M. Banana) said that this place was severely in need of some Christmas cheer, so I decided to pay a personal visit to see what could be done.

So let's start off with the basics, oh ho,

What do you want for Christmas

and

What do you want that you don't think you're going to get?

I'll be back soon, so make sure that you are all being very good boys and girls! I don't want to see any naughtiness!

OH HOHOHO

Rye
12-19-2008, 06:40 PM
SANTA SANTA SANTA!!!! *jumps onto your lap!* <333

Oh Santa! For Christmas, I want a Tiffany bracele (http://www.buychinawholesale.co.uk/images/tiffany%20bracelet_SL060.gif)t! Mom said that she was buying it, but I don't believe her, only Santa brings presents! I also want a new Louis Vuitton handbag!

What I want the most is to spend Christmas with my family, and Huxley's family and Hux and his Irish Granny! It'd be the grandest affair, Saint Nick, you betcha! But I can't until next year... ;;

Momiji
12-19-2008, 06:44 PM
I want the whole Cardcaptor Sakura DVD set, and well, I know I'm getting it. (I have an annual tradition of snooping around for presents every year).

What do I want that I don't think I will get? An external hard drive. I know I won't get it because I made no mention of it. :p

scrumpleberry
12-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Oh, Santa! I've been very good, I promise.

I'm fairly sure I'll get lots of nice new nail varnish.

I won't get my beautiful Pucci 605s because they're too expensive x) Also, who'd get sunglasses for Christmas?

rubah
12-19-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't know what I want ;_; I'm fairly inundated with things I wanted/needed so what's left?

I do know what I'd like but won't get: a beautiful shiny new 17" mbp. I won't get it because mine is still perfectly good ;_;

Flying Mullet
12-19-2008, 07:04 PM
For Christmas I want a Nintendo DS. Yeah, I'm behind on the times) :p

What do I want that I don't think I'll get? I want Psychotic in a tutu, holding a salmon and riding a wombat whilst chasing Barney on the white cliffs of Dover!

Shorty
12-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I want a puppy, and I don't think I'll get one for Christmas. :(

Shoeberto
12-19-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm really ready to see my family again and my new baby nephew, so I suppose that's at the top. There's not too many physical things I want. Though I wouldn't object to having a PS3 for about two weeks with a copy of MGS4.

TyphoonThaReapa
12-19-2008, 07:37 PM
A'yo, santa you a bitch! (Takes a LONG second to laugh), Where was you when I was living in the ghetto down in New Orleans?! I remember askin' you for a Nintendo 64 that christmas and you stood me up you jolly bastard! Santa hatred has begun!!!

Depression Moon
12-19-2008, 08:28 PM
What I want for Christmas is probably just some clothes and my family, what I really want that I don't think I'll be getting is a Playstation 3 60GB preferably, but I could settle with an 80GB. I don't really care to have any games with it, the console alone is fine. Well Merry Christmas to you Santa and have a good year.

Zeldy
12-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Monies. I've been a good girl this year, really, I have! :aimangel:

Tavrobel
12-19-2008, 09:10 PM
I want money and a woman. Don't worry, I'll be very good to her.

Jessweeee♪
12-19-2008, 09:13 PM
What do you want for Christmas
Lots of materialistic things!

What do you want that you don't think you're going to get?
A Christmas miracle :(

Psychotic
12-19-2008, 09:32 PM
I want money and a woman. Don't worry, I'll be very good to her.If you have the former, then you can get the latter.

Young Mally
12-19-2008, 11:32 PM
A'yo, santa you a bitch! (Takes a LONG second to laugh), Where was you when I was living in the ghetto down in New Orleans?! I remember askin' you for a Nintendo 64 that christmas and you stood me up you jolly bastard! Santa hatred has begun!!!

Man i got what i wont for Christmas and Typhoon dont say that about him cause he a nice man

Leeza
12-20-2008, 02:42 AM
For Christmas I want a Nintendo DS. Yeah, I'm behind on the times) :p
That's what I want as well. And what I'm going to get. I just don't know what colour. :)

What do I want that I don't think I'm going to get? My Samsung 40" 1080p 650 Series TV. :(

Blue Harvest
12-20-2008, 08:56 AM
I want what I already know I'm going to get; a 360, lots of games, clothes, and beer :D

Denmark
12-20-2008, 10:15 AM
To quote our dear friend Resha:

"gimme money gimme money gimme money gimme money gimme money. LOTS of money. gimme money gimme money gimme money gimme money gimme money. LOTS of money."

Freya
12-20-2008, 11:28 AM
I want time spent with my family since I haven't really seen my daddy for the past 5 months :(

What I want but might not get: A tablet for my computer.

Iceglow
12-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Well what I want that I know I got is Fallout 3 because I got it early due to the fact my girlfriend is in Poland it's one of these kinds :D fallout 3 and :( she's in poland moments! I don't know what gesture to do!

I probably won't get a holiday to the Maldive islands which would be awesome or even just to Hawaii in the summer. I also probably won't get a new cell phone or a nice gaming desktop to make my laptop purely for "serious business"

Marshall Banana
12-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I want the biggest lollipop in the whole world. =O

Jiro
12-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I would very much like for immaterial things, like some world peace and equality, but that's just not going to happen. So I'll settle for some new games, maybe a new console and some quality family time :)

Santa Claus
12-26-2008, 03:01 AM
I hope everyone got what they wanted or needed this year. My work is done, so I'll see you next December, oh ho ho~

:snowman: :snowgirl:

blackmage_nuke
12-26-2008, 03:32 AM
World Peace