PDA

View Full Version : GambitGambitGambitGambitGambitGambit.

Markus. D
12-20-2008, 02:42 AM
^_^~ (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6H7t1wXZI)

I'm seeing it purely based on the Mutant Cameos xD! I'm not really interested in Wolverine tbh..

Tavrobel
12-20-2008, 02:45 AM
Gambit is awesome. There's just no denying it.

Markus. D
12-20-2008, 02:46 AM
Gambit is awesome. There's just no denying it.

It's completely correct on how you state such a thing.

Shoeberto
12-20-2008, 02:47 AM
The trailer was pretty well done, and it looks interesting, but the lack of Brian Singer again doesn't fill me with much hope. The Last Stand turned out pretty lame. I guess the different frame of time of the story could give them more room to do better, though.

Markus. D
12-20-2008, 02:50 AM
The trailer was pretty well done, and it looks interesting, but the lack of Brian Singer again doesn't fill me with much hope. The Last Stand turned out pretty lame. I guess the different frame of time of the story could give them more room to do better, though.

Oh yes, I do hope that it is better than Last Stand... They not only filled it with one giant underwhelming plot, they only gave Psylocke a couple of seconds on-screen ._.;!

Big D
12-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Rowr ^_^

Looks good so far, it'll be nice to see the finished product.

Dreddz
12-20-2008, 05:03 PM
See, the thing is with Gambit is that he worked in the cartoon due to the lack of realism. In a live-action movie he looks like he would fit in better with Harry Potter. Who the hell in the real world would carry around a rod as a weapon? Honestly.

Tavrobel
12-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Staves and rods are very good as disarming people, if you know how to use them.

The man has exploding cards. Cards. If that is not awesome, I don't know what is.

Gullick
12-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Staves and rods are very good as disarming people, if you know how to use them.

The man has exploding cards. Cards. If that is not awesome, I don't know what is.

You said it all =]

Bunny
01-07-2009, 03:39 AM
I originally missed this thread but it isn't too old so I am reviving it. If anyone has a problem with that, talk with my lawyer.

The trailer is bad. Terrible. There is way too much overacting for me to take it seriously, specifically when Logan becomes Wolverine. I've never liked the character portrayal that Jackman does, because he overacts the part and isn't an action star. Regardless, I hope the movie is good but I harbor serious doubts with the exclusion of Brian Singer and the director being fairly new to the job.

Really, the only reason I am willing to see this movie is because both Deadpool and Gambit are in it. They are two of my favorite characters from the Marvel universe and I am seriously hoping that they do not get ruined by their actors. Kitsch most notable roles are in The Covenant (terribad) and Friday Night Lights and Reynolds is more of a dramatic actor, though he did do pretty good in Smokin' Aces.

PS. MERIADOC BRANDYBUCK AND WILL.I.AM

Araciel
01-07-2009, 04:10 AM
I like movies.

Flying Mullet
01-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Looks like all of the other X-Men movies, a fun popcorn flick to pass the time.

Quindiana Jones
01-09-2009, 11:16 AM
It looked awesome up until the OTT helicopter jump crap. May as well have just done that on water skis.

Still gonna watch it, and I am also spazzing out that Gambit, the joint coolest character, is in it.

Miriel
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
The trailer is bad. Terrible.

xD

I agree so much. Really horrible trailer. Usually with popcorn flicks, they can make the trailer pretty good even if the movie sucks. The fact that they couldn't even make an exciting trailer for the movie is a bad sign.

He's committing 100%, but still, you can tell that Hugh Jackman thinks his lines are lame as he's saying them. :p

The only reason I'd watch this is cause Gambit looks hot. Was disappointed when they didn't go with Josh Holloway, but Taylor Kitsch is mighty fine eye candy as well.