PDA

View Full Version : Better Off Not Checking It/Being There

Evastio
12-20-2008, 03:20 AM
It looks like the Ciddies are officially over. Good thing too since now I won't be tempted to check the thread whenever I see it in General Chat, only to find out that a certain member got most of the Ciddies and I didn't even get any.

Anyways, have you ever been in a situation where you didn't really want to go somewhere (like a farewell party, graduation, etc.) or check something (who got that promotion at work, exam marks, etc.) because it'd be really painful or dissappointing?

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Nobody one more than two ciddies this time and you did win one :rolleyes2

Psychotic
12-20-2008, 03:22 AM
You won more Ciddies than anyone else. This isn't even a lie, that's the best part.

EDIT: Evastio won more than two, ♪!

LunarWeaver
12-20-2008, 03:24 AM
Even if you hadn't, you should be happy for other people's wins :p They deserve them.

And I don't like to check my bank account. It's very painful!

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2008, 03:26 AM
You won more Ciddies than anyone else. This isn't even a lie, that's the best part.

EDIT: Evastio won more than two, ♪!

Wha, really? Or are you counting that one award as a ciddie for each of him?

Psychotic
12-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Wha, really? Or are you counting that one award as a ciddie for each of him?Evastio + Evastio = A Ciddie for Evastio and a Ciddie for Evastio. That makes two Ciddies for Evastio by my logic!

Jessweeee♪
12-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Oh, then Evastio really did win the most ciddies. I'M LEAVING EOFF FOREVER 'CAUSE PEOPLE JUST VOTE EVASTIO >;o

rubah
12-20-2008, 07:02 AM
My entire senior year of high school, pretty much!

Momiji
12-20-2008, 03:32 PM
My entire senior year time at high school, pretty much!

Jiro
12-20-2008, 03:35 PM
I didn't want to check my end of year report, because I wasn't really pleased with my mid-year results. However, I didn't get a choice as most of my teachers congratulated me on my improvement.

Madame Adequate
12-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Two thirds of my life until I was about 19.

Quindiana Jones
12-20-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm currently in a bit of a rut. Not for any real reason, I just have no motivation to do anything. And I mean anything. I just really hate everything right now, and I don't know why. So, if I had to pick anytime, it'd probably be nowish. xD

Goldenboko
12-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Wha, really? Or are you counting that one award as a ciddie for each of him?Evastio + Evastio = A Ciddie for Evastio and a Ciddie for Evastio. That makes two Ciddies for Evastio by my logic!

Nu-uh!! It was Evastio, and himself, therefore the second ciddie goes to the member himself, not Evastio! :p

Old Manus
12-20-2008, 05:46 PM
only to find out that a certain member got most of the Ciddies and I didn't even get any.

really painful or dissappointingThere are problems if you find either of those really painful or disappointing

Shorty
12-20-2008, 05:47 PM
And I don't like to check my bank account. It's very painful!

High five!

Evastio
12-21-2008, 02:16 AM
You serious about me winning a Ciddie? Or are you guys just pretending I won one to make me feel better?

I appreciate the effort but, I'd rather that you didn't. I mean, me winning Ciddies is like Rye not getting any Ciddies, it's just not going to happen. I guess I don't really deserve it either since I've become really bitter lately...

rubah
12-21-2008, 02:18 AM
you can always do a search if you don't think you're capable of opening a thread.

Jessweeee♪
12-21-2008, 02:19 AM
Oh you so obviously did read the thread and saw that Rye actually didn't win any xD

qwertysaur
12-21-2008, 02:20 AM
You serious about me winning a Ciddie? Or are you guys just pretending I won one to make me feel better?

I appreciate the effort but, I'd rather that you didn't. I mean, me winning Ciddies is like Rye not getting any Ciddies, it's just not going to happen. I guess I don't really deserve it either since I've become really bitter lately...
Rye didn't get a single ciddie this time either. She came close on a few, but no wins. So it did happen, you just have to open the revelations thread and see.

Evastio
12-21-2008, 02:22 AM
I guess I'll read the thread if you guys are that persistant in making me fall for your tricks.

This better not be some sick joke that you're all in on...

Fonzie
12-21-2008, 02:23 AM

Your posts remind me of Lemony Snicket books.

Oh, 7th grade!

Raistlin
12-21-2008, 03:00 AM
If you didn't get any Ciddies... you think whining about it will fix everything? If you haven't done anything to warrant a Ciddie, that's your own fault. Plenty of people didn't win one. Unless there's a "Most Likely To: have his self-image ludicrously wrapped up into an online message board's popularity contest" award, what Ciddie do you think you actually deserve?

Rye
12-21-2008, 03:04 AM

Ironic statement of the century, sweetheart. xDDDD

I didn't win anything! I got in second place for best member though. =O

Miriel
12-21-2008, 03:12 AM
Dude, what is your problem? I don't I'll be checking any more of your threads as they make me feel like slapping you silly.

Evastio
12-21-2008, 04:19 AM
Looks like you guys are the serious ones for a change. :rolleyes2

Perhaps I should quit while I'm ahead...

It was all a joke guys. If you don't believe me check Christmas' usernotes (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/christmas.html) to see that I was planning to pretend that I didn't win any Ciddies 14 minutes before I made this thread. It's also kind of obvious that I wasn't serious since I said:

Me winning Ciddies is like Rye not getting any Ciddies, it's just not going to happen.
Good thing I came up with that back up idea since it proves for sure I wasn't serious about it. Hope this'll loosen up all the hate towards me and the selfish, self-centered reputation I somehow got myself.

I'll admit I was a little upset about the Ciddies at first. But I decided to use my long absence on EoFF and my bitterness towards the Ciddies to pull off a joke like this. :p

No hard feelings, 'k?

Madame Adequate
12-21-2008, 04:21 AM
You might actually be more stunningly incompetent at comedy than CMP. Color me shocked!

Bahamut2000X
12-21-2008, 04:27 AM
to pull off a joke like this. :p

I'm suddenly reminded of GoBo's "April Fools prank".

Rye
12-21-2008, 04:32 AM
Which reminds me of something else!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/jokes.jpg

Goldenboko
12-21-2008, 04:35 AM
I feel replaced. :(

Psychotic
12-21-2008, 04:46 AM
Evastio, you lied to us and deceived us. I'm not so sure if I can forgive you for that.

I Took the Red Pill
12-21-2008, 05:16 AM
It was all a joke guys. If you don't believe me check Christmas' usernotes (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/christmas.html) to see that I was planning to pretend that I didn't win any Ciddies 14 minutes before I made this thread.you sadistic bastard

Tavrobel
12-21-2008, 05:24 AM
Bad joke was really bad and you should feel bad.

rubah
12-21-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm sorry gobo, but the last half of this thread made me lol and lol and lol.

:aimkiss:

Fonzie
12-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Quick, someone post a picture of Ashton Kutcher!

Freya
12-21-2008, 07:47 AM
to pull off a joke like this. :p

I'm suddenly reminded of GoBo's "April Fools prank".

scrumpleberry
12-21-2008, 10:06 AM
oh man that was just classic

Rantz
12-21-2008, 10:13 AM
x))))

Caraliz
12-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Of course. My life is riddled with situations like that. It has to do with my anxiety more than anything else, I'd bet.

Old Manus
12-21-2008, 12:18 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\